Chapter 8.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 As Sunny reached the airport, she almost lost her conscious when her arrival was welcomed by the news of a plane crash on the airport television.

She regained her composure and listened to the news. “All victims were sent to H Hospital—“ That’s the only thing she needs to know. She quickly made her way out of the airport and took a cab to the Hospital. As soon as she arrived to the Hospital, she ran her way to the counter. “I’m looking for a victim from the plane crash. Name Kim Taehyun. What room is he in?” She asked in a hurry. “Wait a minute Miss.” The girl from the counter said as she went through her computer. “Sorry Miss. There’s no victim registered under that name but there’s still four victims with no identification information.” Sunny eyes wondered around as she felt like her brain stopped functioning.

“Sorry to ask Miss, but what is your relationship with the victim?” The girl suddenly asked. “He’s my husband.” Sunny answered simply. “oh! Then we could just bring you to check on those victims in order to find your husband.” Sunny’s eyes brighten in hope. “Bomi, please bring this ma’am to the four victims room to find her husband.” The girl said to a girl behind him. The girl nodded her head before asking Sunny to follow her. On their way to the third victim room, Sunny bumped into a tanned guy as both of them weren’t looking at their direction.

Bomi went in to the third room with Sunny followed closely behind. As she looked to the bed, her tears dropped seeing a lifeless body of her husband lying there with bandage around his head and some visible scars on his face. “Tae~” She gently called out as she approached the bed. Knowing the situation, Bomi smile and silently make her way out from the room. “Tae, I’m here. Wake up please.” She said gently interlocking their fingers together but the patient remain unmoved.

 

***

 

“The patient was paralyzed. He won’t be able to talk and his movement is limited but he could still hear and know what’s happening in his surroundings.” The doctor explained as he smiled apologetically at her. “Is there a possibility for him to recover?” Sunny asked holding tight on Taehyun’s hand. “Yes. There is still a huge possibility for him to recover. All we could do now is pray hard.” The doctor said. Sunny nodded her head. “If there’s nothing else, I’ll take my leave now.” Sunny nodded her head. “Thank you doc.” She said.

“Tae, how are you feeling?” Sunny asked looking at the unmoved patient on the bed with his eyes half opened. “Hmm? Are you hungry?” She asked seeing him blinking his eyes repeatedly as if he’s trying to say something. Suddenly Taehyun’s head moved slightly. Sunny eyes widen as she smiled. “Yes Tae? Hungry?” She asked again but Taehyun slowly shake his head. “Huh? You want something?” Sunny asked again not losing her smile. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter