Chapter 11.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae, why don’t you tell me that you have a twin?” Tiffany asked after been gluing herself to her husband after getting her explanations about the situation. Sunny who was wiping her unconscious husband forehead turn her head to the two, curious about his answer. “hah~ I’ve once think about telling you but… I don’t think I have to because I never thought he’ll ever comeback. And he doesn’t even exist for me, that’s why I never told you about him.” Taeyeon sighed before explaining.  Sunny look at Taeyeon apologetically before continue wiping her husband forehead. Suddenly Taehyun twitched.

Sunny was alarmed by his sudden move. “Tae? Tae? Wake up.” Sunny gently patted his cheek. Taeyeon eyebrows furrowed. He doesn’t like to hear Sunny addressing Taehyun with the same nickname but he doesn’t have the right to say anything about it. Slowly, Taehyun’s starting to wake up. He blinked his eyes repeatedly before completely opening them. Sunny smile widely watching him. They silently stare at each other for a moment before Taehyun’s eyes widen as he quickly pull Sunny into his embrace. “Taehyun?” Sunny called out lovingly. Taehyun pulled out from the hug and sit up. A smile slowly creep to his face.

“Sunny?” She nodded. “Sunny. I remember now. I remember everything.” He said excitedly. He again pulled her into a tight hug and planted a kiss to her forehead before pulling out again. Suddenly he frowned and turned to his right. His smile formed again when he saw Tiffany and Taeyeon on the couch. “Fany, I remember everything now.” He said excitedly. Taeyeon eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his fist. “Don’t call her that.” He stated firmly. Taehyun gaze quickly moved to him. “Taeyeon.” He called out lovingly but Taeyeon keep his poker face on. “I miss you so much Taeng.” Taeyeon’s fist clenched again hearing that nickname.

Taehyun slowly place his feet down from the couch and got up. He was about to approach Taeyeon but he stopped him. “Don’t come near me.” Another firm word came out. Taehyun was taken aback by his cold treatment but he obeyed him and sat back down. Sunny hang his head low and place her hand on Taehyun’s arm. Tiffany also did the same but she look up to Taeyeon and spoke. “Tae, calm down. He’s your brother. Why are you treating him this way.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon look at her with loving eyes before glancing at Taehyun with a frown. “Ask that guy.” He stated and nudged his head to the guy across them. “Taeng, I did it for you. You know that, don’t you?” Taehyun said. “Leaving me. You did that for me? Huh!” Taeyeon said scoffing. Taehyun expression turned to confused. “Leave you? But… you’re the one who left.” Taehyun said.

****

“WAAAA~~!” Little Taeyeon cried when his ice cream dropped. “Hey. Don’t cry. Here, you can have mine.” Little Taehyun said passing his ice cream to the crying kid. “uh? If I take hyung’s ice cream, hyung won’t have any then.” The little kid said cutely. Taehyun smiled and patted his brother’s head. “It’s ok. I’m full already.” Said the matured kid sweetly smiling. “Really~!? Thank you hyung~” The little kid smiled cutely before eating the ice scream again. From afar, two women were watching the two kids. “That one is Taehyun. Early by 5 minutes but the way he think is much more matured then Taeyeon.” One of the women said.

“Hmm.. He’s so sweet. I’ll take him then.” Said the women wearing a cool office outfit. Probably a CEO. “Hyunnie~! Come here for a second.” Called the first women. Taehyun who was his brother head turn to them and smiled. “I’ll go talk to mom, ok? You play with the others first. I’ll be back soon.” He said before sprinting his way to the two women. “Follow me to the office. I have something to tell you.” Said the women with a motherly smile. Taehyun nodded cutely before following his ‘mom’.

~~

“She has everything Taehyun. Toys, game and she could even send you to school. Everything you want, she’ll buy it for you.” Mom’s words keep repeating in Taehyun’s head. Aunty Jun will come back after a week to have his answer but it’s been 5 days and he still doesn’t know what his answer is. He stared at his brother who was playing with other kids worriedly. He doesn’t want to leave his brother, he doesn’t want to ever separate from his brother, he don’t want to make his brother leave but he don’t have any choice. He heave a deep sigh as he close his eyes and think deeply. He open his eyes quickly only to see his brother smiling so cheerfully with other kids.

“She could send you to school.” He smiled. ‘He deserved better.’ He thought and got up to join the kids. After a week of waiting, Aunty Jun came back. “So Taehyun? Do you want to come with me?” Asked Aunty Jun sweetly. Taehyun look down to the floor. “Sorry.” He said quietly. Aunty Jun and ‘mom’ eyebrows furrowed. “I can’t leave Taeng here by himself and I also don’t want him to leave me but he have to take my place and go with you. He deserved it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter