Chapter 1.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Breaking News! A plane from LA containing at least 150 passengers crashed at 3am this morning. The plane is believed to have lost control before crashing down near H beach.' Her eyes open wide. Her grip on the phone loosen as the phone slipped of and crash to the floor. Her breath quickened. "Taeyeon!" With that scream, she grabbed her car keys and run out from the house. She drove the car in high speed to the crash location. As she reached there, lots of people was surrounding the place. She got out from her car and pushed through the people and approached one of the ambulances there.

"Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Where's my husband?! Where is he?!" She grabbed one of the security forces members and literally screamed to his face. "Calm down ma'am. All the victims had been taken to H hospital. Just get in the ambulance and they'll take you there." The man said, gently pushing her into the ambulance. She sat down on the chair inside the ambulance and look out the door. She saw the man talk to a female nurse before the nurse get into the ambulance.

"Calm down ma'am. Everything's gonna be alright." The nurse said holding her shaking hand trying to calm her down. As soon as they reached the hospital, the nurse brought her to the waiting area. "Ma'am, do you have your husband picture?" The nurse asked. "N-no. I have nothing with me." She answered still shaking. "Ok. Tell me his name." The nurse said. "Taeyeon. His name is Kim Taeyeon." She said, breathing hard. "Ok ma'am. I want you to calm down. I'll help you search for your husband but you have to stay here." The nurse said trying to make her sit on the chair. "No! Let me follow you." She yelled.

"But ma'am, I can't just let you go around and barge in every room. You have to stay here." She pause for a while before slowly sit down on the chair. As soon as she sit down, the nurse dash of to find her husband. She hugged herself and let out a shaky sigh. "Tiffany." Suddenly a voice was heard. She looked up beside her. "Jessica." She immediately hugged the girl. "I saw the news. Everything's gonna be fine. Shhh~~" Said Jessica, Tiffany's bestfriend. "I'm sorry but have they found him yet?" Tiffany broke the hug and look at the man beside her friend. "Not yet. The nurse is searching f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter