Y for Yoo Si Jin

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked a bit different and yes of course everything would be different starting from now. I still looked at my own self and sighed. I looked forward to what I would face although honestly I was scared as well.

Someone knocked at my door making me back to my senses. Before asking who it was, the door was opened followed by a smile from my beautiful girl  which suddenly lightened up my room.

"Oh my God, look at you!" She squealed and giggled like a little girl.

"Shut up!"

But she kept laughing and I frowned. I realised I would miss her laughter, I would miss everything about this girl. Would I be able to face the day without hearing her voice and staring at her beautiful face?

She suppressed her laughter then tiptoed to touch my head. "You're so unfair you know that!" 

I tilted my head. "Hmm?"

"How could you still look so good even almost with no hair in your head?"

I couldn't help but smile. "It's your luck then because you have a very handsome boyfriend who always looks good in everything."

She punched my chest softly. "I know that right? You know what Honey, right now you look like Captain Yoo Si Jin! Awww..."

My smile faded away and I rolled my eyes. "Stop re-watching that drama will you? You keep living in fantasy!"

"Tch..it's not a fantasy. You'll be like Yoo Si Jin starting from tomorrow. And I'm here waiting as your Kang Mo Yeon!" She giggled again and I literally cringed.

If you wondered what happened, I was gonna enlisted to fulfil my duty as a Korean man. I still had a year in university but decided to join the army before graduating. This was my decision since a long time ago; my parents and Krystal agreed with it. I thought it's better to enlist when I was still a student. So that, when I graduate in the future I could work right away without thinking about enlisment anymore, moreover I only needed to finish my last essay when I discharge later. Also it's common thing in Korea, a student takes two years off to enlist.

I would have five weeks basic training in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do then followed 21 months as an active soldier. No one said army was easy. Even on the day before I officially began my new life, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter