K for Kai

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the middle school, I had new good friends. One of them was Kim Jongin but seemed like the whole world prefered to call him Kai. That's a cool nickname for a cool boy like him. Even as a guy, I have to admit that he's cool and charismatic.

Kai and..hmmmm I were popular boys at school. So many girls tried to get close to us. I was a shy person back then unlike Kai who always kind to everyone, that's why yeah he was a bit, I repeat just a bit popular than me. He's good at dancing and soccer, maybe those some reasons why girls were always surrounded him everywhere.

He's kinda playboy. He had many girlfriends in middle school, from senior to same age to junior, Kai knew the experience of dating many kind of girls. I didn't blame him, he's not only handsome but also had aura that made girls drool over him.

He's my classmate for two years. We're kind of soulmate. If outside school I was always with Krystal, then when I went to canteen or doing sport Kai was my choice. I was close to him until to the point where our circle of friends knew each other. Yeah of course he knew Krystal too. And they became classmate in last year in middle school.

 

So, someday after playing basketball, Kai sat next to me and told me something that made my eyes grew bigger.

"Sehun, I think I like Krystal."

I was stoned when he said that. He knew Krystal since first year, but why after becoming classmate then he just realized that he had feeling for Krystal? Otherwise, I wasn't surprise about it. Krystal had many guys chased after her. That friend of mine well yeah indeed cute maybe that's why I often had to listen to her story about how she just got asked to go out by a guy (Actually I was so bored and tired when she told me about that. Really, how many times a guy asked her out just to be turned down by her in the end. Always same story).

"What do you think?" Kai asked when I was only kept silent, because of confusion.

"Do you suddenly have feeling for her or you already liked her for a long time?" I asked back carefully.

"Well, I know she's pretty but it's just, you know, seeing her in classroom everyday made me realize that she's the prettiest in this school," he smirked.

"Ahhh.." that's my respond because I didn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter