L for Lollipop

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Middle school's graduation was like a new step of my life. Finally, I was gonna be a high schooler, didn't every teenager couldn't wait to be a high school student? Or was it just me and Krystal?

My last score was not bad. I ranked 11th. Krystal was better tho, she's 8th. I wasn't jealous at all because she deserved it, even she should've got higher rank in my opinion, at least top five.

The graduation ceremony was ordinary but of course I was happy. I could see all my friends' faces were in joy too.

After the ceremony, my class took group photo with our homeroom teacher. Then I made a group pic with my best pals in third class. Kai came to me and forced me to take five idiotic selcas with him. I glanced at Krystal and she was so busy taking pictures in many poses possible with Jiyoung, Haeryung, and Mijoo, her best girl friends in middle school.

Haven't I told you I was popular? Suddenly some girls from my class, my ex classmates, and girls that sorry I didn't know the names asked me to take pictures together because just like their accuse it's for the sake of middle school memories. It's not harm to take pictures right? I just needed to pose and smile a bit.

After taking picture with a girl who wore glasses and pink ribbon in her hair, someone nudged my back. I turned around and saw Krystal who folded her arms.

"You haven't taken picture with me yet," she said and I swore I heard a disappointment in her tone.

"Come on!" I haven't answered her when she suddenly took my hand and dragged me. "Mijoo! Take picture of me and Sehun!"

"Sure. Be ready!" Mijoo yelled and got ready to take picture of us.

Krystal stood next to me. She made peace sign with her right fingers and a cheerful smile. I copied her and made a peace sign too.

"Once more!" Mijoo yelled again.

I glanced at Krystal and she combed her hair with her fingers. Then suddenly I had an idea. I put my arm around her shoulder making her startled. She looked at me, surprise.

"Look at the camera, stop looking at my handsome face!" I mumbled and she chuckled because of what I said. She turned to look at the camera in Mijoo's hand.

"Mijoo, once again alright!" Krystal yelled.

All of sudden, Krystal jumped at my back and strandled my neck. Luckily I was fast to respond and balanced my body so that we both didn't fall.

"Yah! You should've said first. You're heavy!"

She giggled. "Shut up, Oh Sehun! Just look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter