B for Barbie

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is Barbie Rapunzel. My dad bought it in America. Look at her long blonde hair. It's so soft right?" Krystal was talking about her barbie proudly to other girls when I walked out of the classroom.

I scoffed secretly. That girl was showing off. How dare her, didn't she remember at all about my poor apple? Everytime I saw her, I would remember my apple that she's thrown out.

Moments later, I was back to the class and I was the first one who's happened to be there. Suddenly I got an idea, it's like the devil has whispered in my ears. I ran to teacher's desk and took the scissors inside the drawer. I walked to Krystal's table while paying attention to outside the class. I took her bag, opened it, and I saw her barbie. I didn't think about anything when I cut half of the barbie's long blonde hair. I smiled happily because I succesfully ruined her dearest barbie. After doing my crime, I ran out out the class like I haven't done anything bad.

 

"I repeat for the fifth times, who did cut Krystal's barbie's hair?" Miss Lee, my homeroom teacher, was currently standing in front of the class, while her hand patting Krystal's back who's sobbing hard. Yes, Krystal has told Miss Lee about her barbie and now our teacher was demanding the culprit to confess his crime.

I, on the other hand, was scared. Did I need to confess that I was the one who cut her barbie's hair?

"If none of you don't want to confess, I will punish the whole class because all of you are liars." Miss Lee warned us.

My classmates gasped then murmured. They guessed who's possibly done that. It made me felt guilty. Then I remembered my mom always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter