A for Apple

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That day, I didn't want to go to canteen in break time, because my mom has put an apple in my bag so that I could stop buying snacks that, according to adult people, not health for my body. I was a filial kid so I would do the things that my mom has told me.

I leaned my left hand on the window and my right hand was holding the apple tightly. I could see the field outside were empty, probably all the students who usually played soccer there were busy eating in canteen. I turned my eyes to the fruit in my hand and smiled brightly, as bright as the red color of that apple. The apple looked so fresh, seemed like it called me to eat its body right away which I agreed to comply.

The apple was only an inch from my mouth, when I heard someone yelled out loud....

"STOPPP!!"

I startled. I looked at my right side and I saw Krystal, my new classmate from America that had been a week in the class, was walking toward me hastily with a very serious look on her face. I never talked to her before and that's the first time she talked to me but she's already yelled at me.

She grabbed the apple from my grip and to my surprise she threw it out of the window.

"Ya! Why did you throw m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter