V for Victoria's Secret

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After my mom and my Krystal, Miranda Kerr was probaby the other woman in my life. I never been a big fanboy of a certain celebrity but I'm a normal man after all, so it's not a sin if I adored Miranda Kerr's face and body. She's the only celebrity that made me saved her y pictures in my laptop or cellphone.

Krystal knew it and luckily she didn't feel jealous about it. She also knew other Victoria's Secret's angels and even admired them and followed their fashion styles. Krystal even liked Candice Swanepool, Gisele Bundchen, Tyra Banks, Alessandra Ambrosio, and on. Sometimes we even argued who's better. Of course for me, Miranda Kerr for the win.

You know, you can see the difference between men and women when they see Victoria Angel's catalogue. Krystal would say how beautiful the models were then quickly change to what they were wearing, she made comment like 'this swimsuit are cute' or 'this lingerie is pretty' then 'this is lovely but the price is so high', typically girl and their sense of shopping. Meanwhile, I kept being silent but my eyes kept on the catalogue and in my heart I yelled, 'DAMN THAT BODY'. One more thing, when Krystal said a swimsuit or lingerie was cute, I mentally imagined what she would look like when she's wearing that. Of course if I told her what I fantasized, she definitely would kill me.

And I did something unbelieavable about it. For Krystal's 20th birhday, I decided to give her Victoria's Secret lingerie as a present. I didn't have a thought, I had my own reasons why I did that. First, I didn't know what to give. I've already given her dolls (three time even), flower, bag, scrapbook, shoes, necklace, and a blanket. Second, I knew she's dying to buy something in Victoria Secret's new outlet in Seoul. Third, I wanted to give her something fancy and different. The lingerie I've bought probably the most expensive gift so far that I gave to Krystal. I had my own money, since I often worked for my professor's projects, so I wouldn't mind spent my money for Krystal, because she's worth it.

I didn't buy it in the store of course, online shop was my helper. I picked the lingerie that I knew was Krystal's style and
by i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter