O for Orange

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everything has become different after Krystal coming to my house and crying her heart out. She called me after arriving at her home and we talked about our days but she always said not to talk about her boyfriend.

At school, when her boyfriend didn't tail her, she would come to me and asked me to eat our lunch in my class. Some of my classmates, especially the girls, looked so pissed seeing her (because they're jealous she's Myungsoo sunbae's girlfriend but had lunch with me), but she didn't care with that sudden hate she received.

I still couldn't go home together with her, but sometimes I would walk behind her and her boyfriend to the station. It's just me or they were indeed like that but the more I looked at them the more they didn't look like a couple. I saw Myungsoo sunbae who led the conversation and tried a lot to have skinship with her, but Krystal always refused. Krystal that I knew was so talkative, but with her boyfriend she looked so out of place. She even kept looking behind when she noticed that I was watching her back.

 

 

A week after Krystal coming to my house, something happened....

I was still at school for soccer club. I was in locker room, already in my soccer uniform when my cellphone vibrated and Krystal's name appeared.

"Where were you?"

I was about to say hello when she already yelled. Her breath was being heard and I thought she just ran or something.

"Locker room, ready for...."

"Please save me!"

I suddenly became frightened. "What happen? Where are you?"

"I don't know where to go!" Her voice sounded like a lost kid.

Damn it! I went out of the locker room furiously. "Tell me where you are!"

"Hmmm, ah I go to the rooftop!" Then I heard loud steps.

"Alright. Wait me there!"

I ran as fast as I could. The rooftop was in the corner of the school building. I felt like I forgot about everything, including my soccer club, all I care was Krystal's safety even though I didn't know what was going on.

I walked up the stairs fast and opened the door to the rooftop harshly. Then I saw her, sitting on the floor casually like nothing happened.

"Hi," she smiled awkwardly.

"What is this?" I confused.

"What is this..what?"

"Did you prank me?" I panted.

"Nope," t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter