P for Pikachu

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day... Krystal and Myungsoo sunbae broke up.

Krystal was all of sudden became the hottest issue at school again. Some saying she's the that only took advantage of Myungsoo sunbae's popularity, some said she cheated on him and had forbidden relationship with me, the other said Krystal had eyes to other senior. I didn't know if she's pretending not to hear anything or she's simply didn't care, she kept being cheerful like nothing happened.

Krystal and I were inseparable. I dare to say that we became closer than ever. I was happy of course but there's someone who always hated to see us together and he's Myungsoo sunbae.

I was about to go to Krystal's class when suddenly two seniors, who I didn't know the names but I knew they were Myungsoo sunbae's crew, asked me to join them. I didn't say anything, but my pride as a man, led me to walk wherever they headed to. It turned out they took me the rooftop, all of the places why it had to be the place that gave me a beautiful memory days ago. There were the other three guys and one of them was Myungsoo sunbae, which I wasn't surprise.

"I give you applause to come here alone, Sehun," he walked toward me with a smile that disgusted me. "You know why do I want you to be here?" His smile disappeared.

I put my pokerface. "Nope. Do we need a business?"

He laughed and it sounded devilish. His four friends behind him laughed as well. What a pathetic gangster wannabe.

"You seriously have the guts, huh? You also have no shame for stealing someone's girlfriend."

I scoffed. "I never steal her from you. I've known her more than half of my lifetime. You said yourself as his boyfriend when all you did only forcing her and making her sad."

"Happy? Who are you until you teach me about happiness huh?" He pushed my chest softly.

"She doesn't love you. She said yes to be your girlfriend just because she's afraid of the crowd and your so called friends. Aren't you pathetic to call me here? Be a gentleman! Fight me one on one, if you dare!"

He looked so mad and a punch landed in the corner of my lips. As expected, it's not as hard as I thought even though I knew it would leave a scar.

I punched him back in his right cheek till he fell to the ground. I walked to him and grabbed his collar. Luckily I was much taller. "Stop bothering Krystal. If you love her you should be happy for her, whether she's with you or not!" I whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter