J for Jessica Noona

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I never knew before that Krystal has an older sister. I first found out about it at Krystal's 10th birhthday party.

"Oh is this Oh Sehun?" a girl around fifteen, suddenly giving me a very beautiful smile after I said my name to her question.

I blinked my eyes. "Hhmmm yes?"

"I'm Jessica. Krystal's unnie. You can call me noona. By the way Krystal always talks about you!" She grinned.

"UNNIE!! When did I talk about him?" Krystal elbowed her sister. Jessica noona laughed then went to the kitchen.

"She lied, don't believe her, Sehun." Krystal said to me.

I just shrugged and joined Doohwan instead.

 

That's my first meeting with Jessica noona. She's look alike with Krystal but at the same time they had different vibe. I don't know how to say it, but they look same but sometimes they don't look like siblings. Weird.

I often came to Krystal's house after her birthday party, to study together. Jessica noona sometimes helped us when we found difficulties in our homeworks.

I got closer to Jessica noona in middle school. Everytime Krystal came home late and her cellphone not active, Noona would call me instead to track her. Sometimes she even invite me to come without Krystal noticed, when there were lots of foods in their home. Usually she would talked about her younger sister's funny moment behind Krystal's back and we both would laugh until Krystal became suspicious.

Jessica noona would have shopping time with Krystal and me. She would always treat us delicious f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter