U for Universe

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My girlfriend was not only beautiful but sometimes she also had some random ideas that made me shook my head. She read too many romantic novels and manhwas, that's why her idea about a romantic date left me speechless.

I was a bit surprised when Krystal forced me to have a date in an empty garden near her faculty. She said that she wanted to see the stars by lying on the grass, luckily she brought a blanket. I couldn't say no because I missed her so much after two months only talked by phone or video call.

So there we were, lying on the grass side by side and looking at the thousand stars in the sky. I admitted that's romantic, it's just too random for me.

After talking about many things, Krystal decided to play a game. And she chose to guess the constellation. I literally rolled my eyes but in the end we played that game.

After answering about Orion, Sagitarius, Cassiopeia, and so on; I asked to stop. I wasn't that expert in astronomy but because I was smart, I won a lot over Krystal.

"Stop this game, that's too much going on in this universe," I said.

She laughed. "Did you say 'universe' just now? For real?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Ehm..n-nothing," she said and I could feel her hesitation.

"No, tell me what's wrong!" I demanded.

"If I said nothing, then it's really nothing. Okay?"

It's dark, I couldn't see her face clearly. But I didn't know why I just knew that she's blushing. "So are you keeping a secret from me now? Didn't you say there shouldn't be any secret between us?"

She sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter