T for Twice

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I never been a fan of a particular girlgroup, as long as their song was my type then I listened to it. In short, aside from Girls' Generation and Big Bang, I didn't really care with K-Pop. But then when I was in college, I had a friend named Park Jinyoung and he happened to be a big fan of newest girlgroup that time, Twice. So don't blame me if I started humming to Ooh-Aah, Twice's song, when I was in bathroom because for real Jinyoung played that song like a thousand times per day. I even cringed myself when I knew some of its members because I admitted they're pretty. The members named Tzuyu and Mina were very pretty though in my opinion.

So, I strolled around Gangnam with Krystal in one Saturday night. I was in Seoul after two weeks not meeting her. We walked and talked about everything to catch up the time when we separated. But then we stopped when there was a crowd in front of us. We both curious what happened.

Then I saw something and gasped. I, spontaneously, let go of Krystal's hand and moved closer to the crowd. I knew what that crowd waited for. They're waiting for Twice. It's not the first time I saw celebrity, I attended SMTown concert before because Krystal forced me to accompany her; but this was the first time I saw celebrity that close. Tzuyu was prettier in real life than on MV or Jinyoung's desktop background. Twice's fans were so loud, the members' names were being shouted everywhere.

"Who are they?" Krystal suddenly beside me. I wasn't surprise she didn't know Twice because all she cared was those SM boygroups.

"Wow..Tzuyu is so pretty. Mina too. Nayeon is so lovely. And Sana is cute," I mumbled.

"Huh?"

I felt my hand was being pulled. Krystal showed all her powers to make me stayed away from there.

"Hey, Krystal. Where are you going?"

She didn't answer me. Her grip in my hand got tighter and she kept walking.

"Hey girl, slowly please!"

Krystal has finally stopped when we reached the park, but she kept holding my hand tightly. I looked at her side profile but she didn't even glance at me.

"I wanna go home," her voice sounded stern.

"You said you want to buy Baskin Robbins. Why?"

Finally she looked at me but I swore I never saw Krystal's expression as scary as this. "If I know it turns out like this, I should've accepted when I was being scouted by SM at Lotte Mall three years ago."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter