C for Cat

From A to Z: My Story of Krystal Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was walking home when I saw someone ran towards me. That someone became nearer and I finally saw her figure clearly. It’s Krystal. She stopped right in front of me while holding her knees. Looked like she just ran because she’s panting so hard.

“I need your help.”

I widened my eyes. It’s the first time in three years she has talked to me, the last one was when she said sorry in the Barbie incident. We never talked again after that although we’ve been classmates all along since first grade. But she was talking to me even she was begging for a help.

I was about to ask what, when suddenly she grabbed my hand and pulled me. I even haven’t answered yet whether I wanted to help her or not, but she’s already dragged me while running. I had no choice. I was running with her too because she held my hand tightly. I couldn’t help but thought what kind of help she needed. Did she ask me to catch a burglar? Did she ask me to punch a boy that ?

My questions were answered when we stopped in front of an oak tree. Krystal lifted her head up and I followed where her eyes were gazing. I saw a cat in one of the tree’s branches. That cat kept hollering and it was frightened.

“That cat couldn’t back to the ground

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter