Chapter 2

Falling For You

“Sehun, I heard from your brother that you and your friends are still bullying that kid. Am I right?” A man around fifty years old or something asked his son with a death-glare.

“Y-yeah,” Sehun is always scared with his father. His brother becomes a very discipline and polite person because his father is really strict with him. It’s just Sehun who always resisted what his father told him to do.

“Who told you to speak informally to your father?!” Sehun’s father said half screaming. His mother and brother only watched the scene in front of them while drinking their tea. This scene almost happened everyday.

“I’m sorry, Dad. I mean, yes. Yes, Yifan hyung is right,” Sehun hanged his head low, scared to have an eyecontact with his father. His father sighed and massaged his forehead.

“How many times do I have to tell you? You are the son of the school’s owner! I’m very ashamed with what you and your childish friends have done. You should be like Yifan. You got it all, rich, handsome, smart, and all you have to do now is change your personality,”

Sehun still hanged his head low, here comes the ‘comparing Sehun with Yifan’ thing. His father always compared himself with his brother. They are different in any aspect, okay?—except that handsome, rich, and smart—He will never be like his brother.

“Dad, stop. You’re giving him more stress,” Yifan told his father. He told his father about that bullying thing is only because he wanted his father to tell Sehun he needs to stop, not scolding him using this comparing thing.

Sehun stared at Yifan with a hateful look in his eyes. He left the dining room without even saying a word. Yifan only sighed.

“Sehun! I’m not done talking with you!”

***

“What’s wrong with your face, dude?” Chanyeol put his arm around Sehun’s shoulders as they walked to the cafeteria. Jongin is still in the classroom, busy flirting with that Krystal girl.

“My dad told me again because of that stupid -face pole,” Sehun crossed his arms in front of his chest. Chanyeol chuckled and shaked his head. His friend is really childish, calling his brother ‘-face’ while himself also has that -face.

“You also got that -face, dude. Stop calling him that. He’s your brother anyway, you can’t hate him like this,”

“I’m sick with all of the my father talked when he compared myself with Yifan hyung! Like, we’re totally different, okay? He got that stupid angelic personality. Attention-seeker,” Sehun rolled his eyes at the thought.

“I can hear that, little boy,” The ‘attention-seeker’ suddenly comes out of nowhere. He signaled to Chanyeol to leave him alone with his brother. Chanyeol nodded and bowed politely to Yifan.

“What’s wrong with my little brother, huh? You’re mad at me because I told Dad about your habit?” Yifan put his arm around Sehun’s shoulders, but the younger pulled himself from Yifan.

“Go figure by yourself, you son of a ,” Sehun walked away, leaving Yifan. Yifan chuckled and shaked his head.

“If I’m a son of a , then you are too. And let’s wait, you’re gonna need me later, lil bro!” Yifan shouted to Sehun and walked away. Sehun heard what his brother said and only rolled his eyes.

***

“School prom? And our partner have to be male? What the heck is this?” Jongin clicked his tongue as he read the announcement on the announcement board. He doesn’t have any partner. Oh, he can ask Sehun or Chanyeol to be his partner.

“Sorry, dude. But I’m already with Sehun. Maybe you can ask other guy, or that shortie,” Chanyeol teased Jongin and received a punch from the younger.

“ yourself,” Jongin said.

“I already do that everyday,” Chanyeol laughed. Jongin rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving his idiot bestfriend.

Jongin walked through the corridor alone. There are only a view students at this time since it’s already about two hours since the school ended. He saw a short figure walking from the opposite direction, he smirked to the short figure.

“Woops, stop here for a while cute shortie,” Jongin stopped Kyungsoo’s step by grabbing his shoulder. Kyungsoo’s eyes stared the floor.

“Please, let me go for this time, Jongin,” Kyungsoo’s eyes started to get teary. He’s sick with all of this. He wants to feel the word freedom. He walked again slowly, but Jongin stopped him again by grabbing his wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going? Okay, listen. I wanted you to be my partner for the school prom. Just for one day,” Jongin mentally slapped himself. He has been bullying Kyungsoo all this time and suddenly he asked him to be his partner for the school prom. You’ve got to be kidding me.

“Sorry, Jongin. But I can’t. I already have my own partner,” Kyungsoo said to Jongin, slowly pulling his head to stare right at Jongin’s eyes. For the first time.

“You can’t have other person beside me. You have to be my partner no matter what,” Jongin’s grab on Kyungsoo’s wrist get tighter, making the other muttered ‘It hurts.’

“Then you can ask my partner,” Kyungsoo said to Jongin with a challenging tone. Jongin seems a little bit shocked.

“Who’s your partner? I’m gonna ask him, and if he doesn’t wanna give up, I’ll beat his until he can’t walk for a month,” Jongin seems a little bit angry and shocked because Kyungsoo gave him a simple smirk.

“Wu Yifan,”

***

“What? You told him that I’m your partner?” Yifan widened his eyes in shock. He and Kyungsoo went to the café right after Kyungsoo told him this. He wanted to talk about this in a better place.

“Well, I don’t have another choice, hyung. And since he’s kind of scared with you,” Kyungsoo looks at Yifan with an apologetic looks. Yifan sighed, massaging his forehead.

“Oh! I just realized it. You already have your partner and it’s Zitao?”

“Exactly. Now what should I tell him?” Kyungsoo face-palmed himself. How can he forgot about that thing. Tao will absolutely ask Yifan to be his partner.

“No, no. You can still come with him. Maybe I won’t attend the school prom,” Kyungsoo smiled towards Yifan. Suddenly the guilt started to eat Yifan. He would love it if he goes to the prom with Kyungsoo. But he also can’t dump his boyfriend just like that.

“I’m sorry, Soo,” Yifan looked at Kyungsoo with guilty all over his eyes. Kyungsoo only nodded and smiled.

Kyungsoo said a simple goodbye and thank you after Yifan ride him home. He sighed as he watched Yifan’s car starting to disappear. He entered his apartment and sit on the sofa. Still thinking about the prom. Jongin walked away without saying anything after Kyungsoo told him that his partner is Yifan. He doesn’t know why, but when Jongin asked him to be his partner, Kyungsoo really want to shout a ‘yes’.

He searched for his phone in his bag as he heard his phone ringing. What? Uncle? His uncle never called him since his father passed away. But now, all of a sudden?

“Hello, Kyungsoo?” He can hear a woman’s voice. Oh, maybe it’s his uncle’s wife.

“Yes? Can I help you?” Kyungsoo tried to be as polite as he can. Even he felt a little angry as he remembered about his past when his uncle dumped him.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened in shock when he heard what the person in the other line said. This can’t be happening.

***

Kyungsoo really didn’t attend the school prom. Yifan went to the prom with Tao, and Jongin ended up with the eyeliner diva Byun Baekhyun. He even cursed at Baekhyun because the other can’t stop cuddling with him.

Today, the famous three are having their lunch as usual.

“It’s rare for me to not see that shortie,” Sehun said to the others while munching his fried chicken.

“Yeah, me too. We met him everyday. It’s kind of magic that he can hide from us today,” Jongin replied to the younger.

“You guys didn’t know it?” Chanyeol stared at the two with his wide eyes. Almost as wide as Kyungsoo’s.

“What?” Sehun and Jongin said in union.

“He transferred school yesterday. He went to Japan to continue his father’s business. I heard that from the gossip girls,”

 

 

A/N : So, here's the second chapter. Hope you guys love it. Sorry if i made some typos. And yeah, sorry if this strory . A comment would be nice^^ 

And happy new year, guys! May you have a blessed 2015^^~