Chapter 7

Falling For You

Author's back with chapter 7! I hope you guys will still enjoy this imperfect story. And once again, thank you for everyone who kindly subscribed><

I love u guys! xoxo

***

Three guys are lazily sitting on the sofa, watching a boring tv show. But none of them are changing the channel. Every one of them have different look. The tanned one wears a simple t-shirt and training pants, the one with large ear is half-, he only wears shorts. And the last one, wears the same thing as the tanned guy. They just woke up from their sleep and immediately walked to the living room, without even washing their faces. Also none of them talked.

 

“What a rare thing to see you guys already woke up this early. It’s Sunday, don’t you guys remember? You can still sleep peacefully tho,” A tall guy said and joined them in the living room. But since the sofa is full, he decided to sit on the floor.

 

“Hey, are you guys ignoring me?” The tall guy said again to the three of them, but everyone stayed silent. The tall guy sighed and started to talk about the thing he has been avoiding to talk about all this time.

 

“Is it still about that time, Chanyeol-ah? If yes, then I’m sorry,” The tall guy stared at the half- guy’s eyes. The others avoided his gaze and not answering the question that is given to him.

 

“Answer me, Yeol-ah. It’s not comfortable to be like this all the time. We live under the same roof. Now tell me, is it about that time?” Once again, the tall guy sends his gaze to the half- guy. The others tried his best to look back at the taller’s eyes, and he made it.

 

“Yes,” The half guy are still staring to the taller guy’s eyes, waiting for him to apologize once again or something. But seems like the tall guy is speechless. So the half- guy walked away without saying anything.

 

The tall guy’s eyes followed the half- guy as he left the living room.

 

“You should have said something to him, Yifan hyung,” The tanned guy said.

 

“It’s just…..I don’t know what to say, Jongin-ah. I’m afraid it will hurt him even more,”

 

“You won’t know if it would hurt him or not if you haven’t try it,”

 

***

 

Yifan entered the three trouble-maker’s room. He saw Chanyeol sitting on his bed while listening to his MP3. He pretends like he didn’t know that Yifan entered their room.

 

“Yeol, I know that you know I came in. Take off  your earphones, I want to talk something with you,” Yifan said while standing near the door. Still kind of afraid to approach the guy.

 

“I still can hear even if I didn’t take off my earphones,” Chanyeol said while taking his earphones out from his ears. Yifan are looking at those elf-like ears. The ears are so cute and he really want to pull that ears softly.

 

Chanyeol is staring at Yifan that is still standing near the door and doesn’t even move an inch, “What are you doing? Sit,” As he heard what Chanyeol said to him, Yifan sat on the bed beside Chanyeol.

 

“Why did you walk away just like that after confessing to me? I didn’t answer you yet,” Yifan said carefully. Afraid that the guy will be mad at him even more.

 

“Because I know you like someone else,” Chanyeol’s hands are playing with the blanket, to remove the nervous feeling in him.

 

“And,may I know who is that ‘someone’?” Yifan smiled a little, waiting for the cute guy in front of him to answer his question.

 

“Luhan hyung,” What Chanyeol just said almost made Yifan jump from the bed. But he is pushing himself down by grabing the bed.

 

“I know he’s your ex and you still like him. You also made your own brother hurt because he likes Luhan hyung too!” Chanyeol almost cried, but he hold his tears so Yifan won’t think that he is weak.

 

“Who said I like Luhan? Yes, he is indeed my ex. But just because he’s my ex doesn’t mean I still like him, right? Is it wrong to like the person in front of me now?”

 

“W-what?”

 

***

 

Sehun and Jongin walked through the street, heading towards Kyungsoo’s café. They have planned that today they are going to the park, refreshing their tired mind. At first, it’s only Jongin and Kyungsoo who are planning to go to the park. But since Jongin told Sehun about his plan, Sehun begged to him so that he can join them. Jongin refused at first, but Kyungsoo agreed right away. So now here they are.

 

“Hey, Soo. Ready to go?” Jongin said as he entered the café and greeted by Kyungsoo who is cleaning the table.

 

“Sure, but can I bring my cousin along? He really want to go to the amusement park, so I think it’s a good idea if I let him to tag along,” Kyungsoo said while focusing to the table he’s cleaning right now.

 

“Sure. Is he here yet?” Jongin said. He and Sehun sat on the seats near Kyungsoo and looked around. Then his gaze stopped to a pretty guy. Oh! It’s-

 

“So, Kyungsoo, your friends that you’re talking about is Jongin and Sehun?” Kyungsoo’s cousin said which made Kyungsoo shocked.

 

“Luhan hyung?!” Jongin and Sehun said in unison.

 

“Hey, guys. Nice to meet you again,” Luhan smiled softly while walking towards the two.

 

“You are Kyungsoo’s cousin?” Sehun asked in disbelief. Luhan only answered with a nod.

 

“Wow, the world seems so small,” Jongin said and the three others laughed.

 

***

 

Well, Sehun kind of regretted his decision on wanting to tag along with Jongin and Kyungsoo. Because, damn, these two extremely look like a couple—they’re not yet a couple, but look like one—even Luhan was also ignored.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo are busy with their own world, and without their knowing—maybe—they hold each other’s hand, warming each other. Sehun really want to puke at the sight. But his heart almost jumped out when he feels Luhan pulled his hand and linked their fingers together.

 

“If they can do this, of course we can,” Luhan smiled and kissed Sehun’s cheeks which made the others blushed like crazy.

 

Suddenly Jongin turned around and stopped, “Me and Kyungsoo will go somewhere. Let’s separate here and meet each other again at 8 PM here. Bye for now,” Jongin and Kyungsoo waved their hands and walked away.

 

Luhan waved back, but Sehun doesn’t seems like he’s liking it. Luhan saw Sehun’s annoyed face and asked him.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“It’s just really annoying. All the four of us were supposed to be having fun together, but now they left us just like that. What a son of a-” Sehun can’t finish his sentence because Luhan stopped him.

 

“You can’t say that. And you have me tho. We can have fun together,” Luhan said while smiling towards Sehun. But the others didn’t say anything and stayed silent. So Luhan just pulled him and said, “Come on, Sehunnie,” which made Sehun blushed and immediately followed Luhan like a puppy.

 

***

 

“Wait here. I’ll buy ice creams for us,” Kyungsoo told Jongin to sit on a bench and left.

 

He walked happily towards the ice cream stand. He can’t believe that he can date—Kyungsoo thinks so—with his crush and even held each other’s hand. He didn’t know whether Jongin did that on purpose or not, but he liked it tho.

 

Kyungsoo bought the ice cream and walked back to the place where he told Jongin to wait for him. But the sight in front of him crashed his heart really hard. Jongin is kissing with another guy.

 

***

 

A/N : Omgg what did i do to kaisoo><

a comment would be nice. you can also recommend what plot should i make for the next chapter :3