Chapter 13

Falling For You

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry for not updating for too long :(

I'm having such a hard time, so I can't update this fic. Now since my brain still can't work like usual, I'm totally sorry if this chapter turns out to be horrible.

Now please enjoy~

***

Topless Jongin hugs Kyungsoo from behind. Kyungsoo who is still cooking only smiles sweetly.

"Hey how can I cook if you keep hugging me, hm?" Kyungsoo turns his head to the right, only to make his lips meets Jongin's. A short simple peck on the lips but has a lot of  meanings in it.

"Can you just let me stay in this position for awhile? I miss you so much, Kyung," Jongin then gives pecks to Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo then giggles because it tickles him.

"Stop it. It tickles," Kyungsoo tells Jongin to stop, but Jongin keeps kissing his neck and Kyungsoo's giggles continues.

"This is a kitchen, dude. Go get a room," A sleepy Yifan walks to the fridge and takes a bottle of water. Yifan's voice surprised Kyungsoo. He huriedly pulls Jongin's hands away from his waist.

"Oh, hyung. You're already up this early?" Kyungsoo awkwardly continues his cooking. He almost burns his fried eggs. Good thing Yifan came.

Yifan sits on the chair, then followed by Jongin sitting in front of him, "Well yeah, different like usual, right? Me and Chanyeol will buy some groceries so you can cook many foods,"

"Wow, this is totally not you. You rarely want to spend your money for us nowadays," Jongin laughs mockingly. But stops as soon as Yifan glares at him.

"I'm not spending for you guys. It's for Sehun," But Kyungsoo and Jongin stayed silent. Even Yifan rarely spend his money for his own brother. Why so sudden?

"Oh, c'mon. Don't tell me you guys forget that today is Sehun's big day," Yifan rolled his eyes. Jongin makes a loud 'Aaa', showing that he indeed forgot that it's Sehun's birthday that day.

"Ah you're right, hyung. How can I forgot that idiot's birthday. But he's still in the hospital tho,"

"I never forget his birthday hyung," Kyungsoo said while serving two plates of fried eggs and bacon in front of Yifan and Jongin. The one for Yifan that was supposed to be his breakfast, haha. He then sits beside Jongin.

"Good morning, everyone. Wow what's this smell?" Chanyeol sniffs around with his still-sleepy face. Yifan's smiles widely when he saw that. Chanyeol's too cute.

"Oh, you woke up already, Love? Here, sit beside me," Yifan pats the chair beside him. Chanyeol sits there and received a peck on his lips from Yifan.

"This is the smell you are looking for. You want some?" Yifan offers Chanyeol a bacon, but Kyungsoo soon stops Yifan's hand.

"You can eat that, hyung. I'll make one for Chanyeol and for me too," Kyungsoo then gets up and starts to cook again.

"Should we celebrate Sehun's birthday at the hospital?" Chanyeol said. Yifan and Jongin look at each other and then back to Chanyeol.

"Good news, Sehun's home this night. The doctor allowed him to stay at home. But he still can't do tiring activities yet. So Kyungsoo will cook for all of us, then I will pick Sehun up," Yifan explained to everyone. Kyungsoo walks towards Chanyeol and put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him, then sits beside Jongin again.

"That's a good idea. So when will you buy the groceries?" Kyungsoo asks Yifan while munching his fried egg.

"I will take a bath first, then I'll go with Chanyeol,"

"Okay then,"

***

Sehun opens his phone when he saw a message coming in. Many people wished him a happy birthday, but he's still waiting for that one person to wish him a happy birthday.

 

‘Happy birthday, Hun-ah. I hope you will be blessed in your new age and please be happy^^’

 

There it is. The message that he's been waiting. But how? How can that person told him to be happy when he actually want to spend his birthday this year happily while calling that person 'mine'.

 

'Thank you, hyung. I will. Please take care,'

 

That's the only thing Sehun could say. Being rejected, is not an easy thing to be accepted by our hearts. Sehun holds back his tears and tried to smile. At least he needs to fake a smile for today since it's his birthday.

 

The door suddenly opens, showing two tall people, like the twin towers.

 

"Happy birthday, Sehun-ah," Chanyeol walks towards Sehun and hugs him tightly. Yifan then approaches Sehun too and hugs him.

 

"You little rascal. How can you be this big and old already, huh?" Yifan ruffles Sehun's hair. Sehun only chuckles.

 

"Thank you, hyung. Anyway, let's go home. I miss Kyung so much,"

 

"You didn't miss Jongin?" Chanyeol asks Sehun while smiling softly.

 

"Why should I?" All of them then laughs at what Sehun said. They miss this kind of Sehun.

 

On their ride to their apartment, Sehun stays silent on the back seat. Yifan and Chanyeol look at each other, both of them are confused.

 

"Hun-ah, is there something wrong?" Chanyeol seems to worry, Sehun suddenly becomes extremely silent. But Sehun only shakes his head. It makes Chanyeol even more worried.

 

"If there's something wrong, just tell us. You shouldn't keep it alone," Yifan said coldly. But inside, he's also worried.

 

Even after Yifan said that, Sehun decided to keep silent. Even when they arrived at home, Sehun only smiled and said thank you to Jongin and Kyungsoo who welcomed him.

 

Sehun sits at the balcony. The four others are asking each other about what happened to Sehun until he changed that much. But all of them don't know since they aren't with Sehun when he's still in the hospital.

 

"Anyway, why Luhan hyung isn't coming?" Kyungsoo asks the three others. Luhan said he will come, but it's five minutes left before their small party starts.

 

"I'll call him," Jongin said. He calls Luhan and found out that Luhan couldn't come. Luhan didn't tell specifically to Jongin about why he couldn't come. Well Jongin doesn't really mind about it, but he's thinking about Sehun right now. Could it be?

 

"Guys, Luhan hyung told me that he can't come today," Jongin said carefully, so Sehun won't hear it. The others seems kinda shocked.

 

"What? Why? Then what about Sehun?" Chanyeol now seems more worried. Maybe Sehun already know about this first so his mood is like this?

 

"Luhan hyung didn't tell me why, he only said he has something important to do,"

 

"How dare he did this? If I found out that Sehun's like this because of him, I'm gonna chase him and-"

 

"Kiss him again?" Chanyeol cuts Yifan's sentence. Yifan seems a little bit shocked with what Chanyeol said.

 

"Hey, Love, don't talk about it anymore, okay? I already said sorry before," Yifan puts his arm around Chanyeol's waist, pulls him closer, and kiss his cheek.

 

"Yeah, whatever,"

 

"Okay so now what should we do?" Kyungsoo tries to stop the lovey dovey because they need to focus on Sehun more right now.

 

"Just light the candle already. We will start the party without Luhan," Yifan said. Then he called Sehun and told him that the party will start soon. Sehun then joins them and stands in front of his cake.

 

"He didn't came, right?" Sehun's words seems to shock everyone. Chanyeol then tries to change the topic.

 

"Hun, go ahead. Make a wish and blow the candle," Chanyeol said while grabbing Sehun's shoulder. Sehun made a wish and he blows the candle. Finally he smiles again. It's a relief.

 

The party then went well. Everyone was happy including Sehun. Well, none of them (except Sehun) know that the smile that Sehun puts on his face is fake. After they cleaned all the mess, all of them then went to sleep, except Sehun.

 

He is still sitting at the balcony, actually what he wished before was for everyone to be happy and healthy, and also a miracle if maybe Luhan will suddenly ring the door and-

 

The bell rang. Could it be...Luhan? Sehun walks towards the door with a trembling hands. He opens the door and sigh in disappointment when he saw the postman standing in front of the door.

 

"Oh Sehun?" The postman asked. Sehun only nods.

 

"You have a package. And this is a letter from the sender. I will go for now," The postman bowed politely.

 

"Thank you very much," Sehun bowed back and bring the package inside.

 

"What in the world is inside this box? Why is it so heavy?" Sehun then sits on the sofa and read the letter.

 

'Happy birthday. -your love-'

 

That's all? Is this from Luhan?

 

Sehun was confused. He then opens the box and shocked to see a person jumping out with a cat-like costume. That person hugs Sehun tightly, Sehun's face got even more confused.

 

"You don't recognize me?" That person frowned.

 

"Luhan hyung? Wh-what are you doing with these costume and full make-up?"

 

"You said you like cats, and you said I'm pretty. So I want to make myself prettier since it's your birthday," Luhan smiles widely at Sehun. His hands are still on Sehun's shoulder.

 

"B-but why did you do this?"

 

"Because-"

 

"I'm yours, Sehun-ah," Then their lips met and created a sweet kiss. This will be the most unforgettable birthday for Sehun.

 

***

 

 

Okay, done. Sorry if it's kinda boring.

Oh and in case u guys are confused about why Jongin, Sehun, and Chanyeol's personality changed a lot if we compare it with chapter 1, well i actually don't really know too. hahaha

I'm just to absorbed with uke yeol and also i wanna make jongin and sehun to be more sweet. So i hope it's enough to make u understand, hihi.

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment^^