Chapter 12

Falling For You

“Hyung, until when are you going to lock yourself inside? You didn’t eat for two days already. Show your manly side. Go find Chanyeol and apologize,” Jongin said to Yifan. Yifan is locking himself inside his room since they came back from the hospital. He’s too afraid to meet Chanyeol and apologize. He also doesn’t know where Chanyeol is until now.

“Hyung, please at least open the door and let us see your condition,” Because he still didn’t receive any respons from Yifan, he sighed and left the room. He walked to the dining room and saw Kyungsoo drinking his tea.

“How’s Yifan hyung?” He asked Jongin. Jongin only sighed. Kyungsoo already know the answer without even asking.

“Okay, listen. Chanyeol is staying at the hospital. I wanted to visit Sehun yesterday, but I saw him sleeping in Sehun’s room. So I didn’t enter the room and just left,” Kyungsoo explained to Jongin. Jongin’s face was really shocked. Chanyeol didn’t bring any money or clothes with him. So he also didn’t eat for two days? Because it’s impossible if he asked the nurse to bring him food.

“Then we should tell Yifan hyung! So he can apologize as soon as possible,” Jongin is really excited like a puppy. Imagining that Yifan and Chanyeol can fix their relationship later.

“I don’t think we should do it,”

“What? Why? I think the best idea is to make Yifan hyung and Chanyeol meet each other,” Jongin seems confused.

“I think Chanyeol is still mad at Yifan hyung. It’s too fast if we told Yifan hyung to meet Chanyeol today,”

“Let’s just tell Yifan hyung that Chanyeol is at the hospital. But let him meet Chanyeol whenever he’s ready,” Jongin suggested. Kyungsoo then nodded. Then they both walked to Yifan’s room.

“Yifan hyung, Chanyeol is at the hospital. If you want to meet him, then go. Whenever you’re ready,”

 

***

 

“Sehun, hyung is sorry,”

“What? Why? Did something bad happened to Luhan hyung?” Sehun weakly said. Chanyeol wiped his tears then smiled to Sehun.

“No, of course not. I’m just…..hm, I didn’t meet them,” Chanyeol lied. He just can’t tell Sehun about the truth.

“Then why are you crying, hyung? Just tell me the truth,” it’s like Sehun can read his mind. Chanyeol stayed silent for a while. But something inside him is like telling him to say the truth to Sehun. Then he did.

“Okay. I’ll tell you the truth. Yesterday, Luhan was a crying mess. He was feeling guilty because he thought he’s the one who caused all of this. Then Yifan was hugging him, comforting him. But all of a sudden, he kissed Luhan and-”

“Hyung, if you can’t stand it, then stop. Look at you, you are also a crying mess right now. Don’t mind about me, I’m totally fine. Now you should find Yifan hyung and talk to him properly. You’re running away from him, aren’t you?” Sehun tried his best to speak, his voice sounds really weak and it hurts Chanyeol’s heart. Sehun’s voice sounds so weak, yet it has a strong vibe.

“But Sehun, I-”

“Shh, stop talking. You should find him whenever you’re ready. Promise me?” Chanyeol only nodded to what Sehun said.

Two days passed just like that. All Chanyeol did when he was awake is only talking with Sehun. The doctor said it’s good to talk often to Sehun because it can make him feel better. At least there’s someone to talk to. Chanyeol also only ate a little. He ate Sehun’s leftover. Sehun asked Chanyeol to join him while eating, but Chanyeol didn’t want to.

They are talking about random things as usual. Then suddenly someone entered Sehun’s room.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you guys,”

“No, I’ll just leave. You want to visit your brother, right? Go ahead,” Chanyeol was about to leave the room, but Yifan pulled his wrist.

“Love, let me explain first. It’s not like what you think. You misunder-”

“Yifan, there is no word such as ‘love’ between us. Don’t ever call me using that word anymore,” Tears rolled down Chanyeol’s cheek as he said that. Yifan froze. He didn’t know what to do or what to say.

“Chanyeol, I-”

Chanyeol left the room before Yifan could even finish his words. Yifan was still standing there, didn’t even try to chase Chanyeol.

“, what are you doing? Go chase him!” Sehun rolled his eyes, his brother is indeed an idiot like what Chanyeol said.

 

***

“Why did that giant came out from his room all of a sudden and go just like that without saying a single word to us? Annoying,” Jongin crossed his arms. Kyungsoo smiled, Jongin is just so cute.

“We should understand him. Let him be,”

Then they heard the doorbell rang. It must be no other than Luhan. Jongin walked towards the door and smiled widely, preparing to give Luhan a warm smile like usual.

“Welcome, my lovely-”

“Hi, Jong~” That cute elf ears and deep voice and-

“Chanyeolie!” Jongin can’t stand it anymore. He hugged Chanyeol tightly as if they haven’t meet for years. What shocked him more was Yifan holding Chanyeol’s hand tightly since they came.

“So, the lovey dovey KrisYeol is back, huh?” Kyungsoo suddenly appeared and laughed.

“Hey, Kyung! Kris what? KrisYeol? What the heck is that?”

“Well, Yifan made a nickname for himself and it’s Kris. So Kris plus Chanyeol, then it becomes KrisYeol,” Kyungsoo laughed again.

“Ew did you made it? It doesn’t sound that good tho,”

“I made it, love. Don’t you like it?” Yifan gave a peck to Chanyeol’s cheek. It looks like there’s nothing happened between them before. They back. The sweet KrisYeol.

“Umm, not really,” Chanyeol’s face blushed, making the other three laughed.

 

***

 

Someone opened the door in Sehun’s room, “Chanyeol hyung, is that y-”

“It’s me, Sehun-ah,” A sweet smile was given to Sehun. Sehun smiled back brightly until we can see his eyesmile. So cute.

“Luhan hyung, I miss you so much,” Luhan’s eyes got teary. He approached Sehun and hugged him softly.

“I miss you too, Sehun-ah,”

Then Luhan sat beside Sehun and talk about everything nonstop. But suddenly Sehun asked something to Luhan.

“Hyung, you already know that I love you. Not as a brother or a friend, but as a lover. Now I need to make sure. Do you love me too?”

“Sehun-ah, I-”

“Please be honest hyung,”

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah. I can’t,”

 

***

Wow, it feels like years since i updated last time. haha sorry guys. i'm kinda busy lately. So here's chapter 12. sorry if there's any typos. and hope u guys like it^^