Chapter 9

Falling For You

“Are you guys planning to go somewhere today?” Yifan asked Jongin, Sehun, and his ‘love’. All of them shakes their head, except Jongin.

 

“I’m going to Kyungsoo’s café this evening. And maybe I’m going to take him for a walk,” Jongin said with a bright smile on his face. Imagining that Kyungsoo is going to be his boyfriend soon.

 

“You guys are a couple now?” Chanyeol asked him while munching his breakfast.

 

“Not yet. But I confessed to him. I hope he’s going to answer yes,” Chanyeol only nodded at what Jongin said.

 

Then all of them went to their room. The three trouble-maker seems to be talking about something.

 

“Are you sure that he’s gonna accept your feeling?” Chanyeol asked with worried eyes.

 

“I think so. And why are you staring at me like that?” Jongin chuckled. Chanyeol and Sehun sighed at the same time.

 

“You don’t know about his feeling yet. How can you be so sure about this? I’m kind of worried that you might be hurt if he doesn’t accept your feeling,” Now, it’s Sehun’s chance to talk. This is the first time he shows off his ‘care’ feeling for Jongin.

 

“Hurt? Like what? Cry all night? Ain’t gonna happen,”

 

“We’ll remember your words, dude,” Chanyeol and Sehun said.

 

***

 

As he said, Jongin went to Kyungsoo’s café. Kyungsoo as usual greets him with a smile.

 

“Should we go now? Or you want to drink something first?” Kyungsoo kindly asked Jongin and sat in front of him.

 

“Are you feeling tired? If yes, we shouldn’t go,” Jongin said softly. Even simple caring words can melt Kyungsoo’s heart.

 

“No, I’m not that tired. So, should we go now?” Jongin nodded and pulled Kyungsoo’s hand into his. They walked to one of the park and sat on a bench. Luckily, there are not a lot of people who come to the park today. There’s only 2 until 3 people can be seen.

 

“So, what’s the answer?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo with a bright smile on his face. But Kyungsoo’s smile disappeared.

 

“I-Im sorry, Jongin. It’s not that I don’t like you. But, I just don’t think w-we should date,” Kyungsoo hang his head low. Jongin’s eyes got really teary, but he hold it back and smiled.

 

“It’s okay. We can be friend, tho. That’s all what I need, your answer. Thank you, Soo,” Jongin smiled bitterly. Kyungsoo who saw it felt guilty tickles his body.

 

“Jongin, I-”

 

“So, now where should we go? Should we go to the amusement park and buy our favorite ice cream? It would be nice, isn’t it?” Jongin tried his best to smile naturally in front of Kyungsoo, showing that he is a strong guy.

 

“Jongin, stop acting like you’re okay. It’s hurting me too,” Kyungsoo’s tears rolled down his cheeks. He can’t stand seeing Jongin acting all strong like nothing happened. He hates that.

 

“I’m okay, Soo. Do you see anything wrong in me?”

 

“Jongin, just…….please stop,”

 

***

 

“What concert should we watch? YG Family Concert or The SHINee World Concert? I think both are awesome,” Chanyeol said. All of them are planning to watch a concert, but both concerts are going to be held at the same time. So now they’re thinking of which concert they should attend. Since Jongin is not home yet, they are going to ask him later.

 

“The SHINee World Concert seems good for me. YG Family is too swag for me,” Sehun said while eating his ice cream.

 

“No, YG Family is better. Let’s just watch the swag family,” Yifan said while acting like he’s putting a shades on his eyes.

 

“I think YG Family is better too, since 2NE1 is going to perform at the concert. But I’m definitely sure Jongin will choose SHINee, because duh, Taemin is a member of SHINee,” Chanyeol said. The two others only nodded.

 

The door suddenly opened and a guy walking inside. Said nothing and entered his room. The three of them stared at each other.

 

“I think it’s happening,” The three of them said in unison.

 

They agreed to tell Chanyeol to enter the room and talk to Jongin. So Yifan and Sehun decided to listen to their conversation from outside.

 

Chanyeol finally entered the room and walked towards Jongin that is now as silent as a statue.

 

“Jongin-ah, what happened?” Chanyeol sat beside Jongin on the bed. But instead of answering Chanyeol’s question, he turned his head to the opposite direction, so Chanyeol won’t see him crying. But Jongin can never lie to Chanyeol. Chanyeol clearly knows that Jongin is crying.

 

“Tell me. Just tell me everything if that would make you feel better,” Chanyeol caressed Jongin’s back with a circling move.

 

Jongin suddenly gets up and hugged Chanyeol tightly. He told Chanyeol everything about what happened today. That Kyungsoo ended up leaving him because he’s acting strong and Kyungsoo can’t stand it.

 

Chanyeol who’s not really experienced in this kind of thing, don’t know what to do beside caressing Jongin’s back softly.

 

“If you were hurt, you should say so, Jongin-ah. I understand why Kyungsoo left you,” Chanyeol can’t talk harshly to Jongin in this situation, so he tried to find the most soft and normal words to use.

 

“I-I just don’t w-want him to f-feel guilty because he r-rejected me,” Jongin said while crying harder.

 

“What you have done was the thing that made him feel guilty. You guys should put everything back in the right place,” Chanyeol can feel Jongin nodded. He then pulled his body from Jongin’s and smiled.

 

“Me, Sehun, and Yifannie hyung are planning to watch a concert. We are still choosing between YG Family Concert or The SHINee World. Which one do you like?” Chanyeol asked Jongin softly. He’s also hoping that by attending a concert can make Jongin feel better.

 

“It’s no other than The SHINee World Concert,” Jongin chuckled while wiping his tears away.

 

Chanyeol also chuckled, “As expected. Now c’mon, let’s eat something outside with that two brats. You haven’t eat anything, right?”

 

***

 

A/N : Hey! How's your day? I hope it's good :p

I'm going to be on a hiatus bcs of mid-exam, so i think i won't be updating for a week or more.

Anyway, sorry if there are any typos;)

Comment, subscribe, up vote?