Chapter 6

Falling For You

Author's back with the sixth chapter. Boring like usual lol. But there's still some people who are willing to read this crappy fic xD

Anyway, thank you so much for all of the subscribers. U guys are really something! Love you guys!<3

Happy reading~ and sorry for typos

***

Sehun walked to the door as he heard someone was arrived. He thought it was Yifan, but as he opened the door, his smile faded, “Hey, Sehun. Where’s Yifan? Is he home right now?”

 

“No, Luhan hyung. He’s not home yet. Can I help you with something?” Sehun’s -face is on action. He is holding the urge to jump and hug the person in front of him. Well, even he’s kind of annoyed because Luhan came to their apartment looking for Yifan instead of him.

 

“Oh, okay. No, you don’t have to do anything, Sehun. Just tell Yifan when he’s home that I came to see him. And tell him to call me later,” Luhan flashed a smile to Sehun. Sehun almost fall for that smile, but fortunately, he can maintain his -face and nodded slightly.

 

“Thanks, Hun-ah. I’ll see you later,” The thing that Luhan did after he finished his sentences made Sehun’s body heated up. Luhan kissed his cheek.

 

“Oh, Luhan hyung? You’re here? Hey, Sehun-ah, why didn’t you let him enter the apartment? Gosh,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed Sehun aside, to give some space for Luhan to come in.

 

“Sorry, Chanyeol. But I need to hurry, I’ll come here next time,” Luhan smiled towards Chanyeol and waved his hand to the both of them.

 

***

 

“I’m home,” A tall guy lazily entered the apartment. Seems like he is really tired with all the things he needs to do in his office. Another tall guy then approached him.

 

“Hyung, you’re home! You’re tired, right? Here, let me take your bag. Just go to the kitchen, I already prepared your dinner,” Instead of saying thank you, Yifan rolled his eyes.

 

“I know you did this on purpose, Chanyeol-ah. What do you want? I’ll give it to you later since I’m really tired right now,” Yifan said while walking towards the kitchen. Chanyeol followed him and sat on the chair in front of Yifan.

 

“Hyung, I know you’re experienced in this condition. Hmm,” Chanyeol seemed like he is thinking whether he should tell Yifan about his problem, or just keep it as a secret.

 

“What? Just tell me, don’t be like a shy high school girl,” Yifan said as he chuckled to Chanyeol. Chanyeol blushed a little. He then decided to tell Yifan.

 

“I…umm….I like a guy. B-but I don’t know how to approach him,” Chanyeol hung his head low, embarrassed to look straight at Yifan’s eyes. Yifan smiled, showing his gummy.

 

“Well, did that guy know you? Or maybe you guys are classmates or something?” Yifan put his chin on his palm, staring right to the shy Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Yifan a little, then he stared to the suddenly-interesting-to-stare floor.

 

“H-he is older than me. And…” Chanyeol stopped, not sure what to say next. Yifan stayed silent, waiting for Chanyeol to continue what he is going to say.

 

“And?”

 

“I’m really embarrassed to say this, hyung,” Chanyeol whined like a cute little boy. Yifan smiled and pulled Chanyeol’s chin, so he can look at Chanyeol’s eyes.

 

“No need to be shy. Just tell me, hm?” With Yifan’s soft voice, Chanyeol felt he’s going to melt.

 

“W-we live in the same apartment,”

 

HOLD UP. If he and his crush live in the same apartment, and his crush is older than him. And the only guy that is older than him in this house is-

 

***

 

“Hun-ah, it’s time for school. Get up now, little guy,” Yifan always calls Sehun with cute nicknames, but like a matured guy Sehun was, he always refused to be called like that. He’s not a child anymore, duh. But that’s the way Yifan shows his never ending love to his brother, so he won’t stop.

 

“Hyung, how many times I already said this. Don’t call me with disgusting nicknames,” Sehun rolled under his blanket. Not wanting to get up at all.

 

“What’s so disgusting about ‘little boy’? You’re overreacting,” Jongin rolled his eyes while buttoning his uniform. Yifan nodded in agreement, even his brother won’t see it.

 

“It’s better than ‘sweetheart’. I have special nicknames for all of you. ‘Jonginnie’ for Jongin, ‘Sweetheart’ or ‘Sweetie’ or ‘Cutie’ or even ‘Yeollie’ for Yeol, and a lot more for you,” Yifan sat beside his brother on his bed. He tapped Sehun’s body—don’t know which part is it—.

 

“If I really have a lot of nicknames, then say it one by one,” Unfortunately, Yifan knows what Sehun meant behind his words.

 

“Nope, I won’t do it. You will only go back to sleep when I say it one by one. Now get up, boy. We’re almost late,”

 

***

 

The atmosphere in the car is not that well today. Jongin and Sehun were laughing at first, but since they realized something isn’t right, they stopped laughing and stayed silent.

 

“Why did you guys stopped laughing and talking nonsense? Do it again since we don’t have anything else to listen,” Yifan tried to break the silent, but his little brother catched something isn’t right.

 

“Hyung, what happened between you and Chanyeol hyung?”

 

“What? Nothing. We’re fine. Right, Yeol?” Yifan asked Chanyeol, and Chanyeol can heard in Yifan’s voice that he’s begging to Chanyeol to say ‘yes’. But since his mood is really bad right now, he only mumbled a simple ‘hm’.

 

“Something’s wrong,” Jongin whispered to Sehun. But his voice can’t be considered as a whisper because it’s too loud.

 

“I told you we’re fine. Stop talking nonsense,” Yifan said again to them. Chanyeol can feel his tears slowly rolled down his cheeks. It hurts.

 

They were arrived at the school. Since the school started, Chanyeol didn’t even talk to Jongin or Sehun. They understand that Chanyeol need to be alone, so they left him. They stayed at the canteen to talk about Chanyeol and Yifan’s problem. When they were talking seriously, a voice shocked them.

 

“Hun-ah! Jongin-ah!” The guy runs towards both of them and waved to them when he’s right beside them.

 

“Luhan hyung? What are you doing here?” Jongin and Sehun seemed shocked. Jongin then gestured Luhan to sit beside him.

 

“I’m looking for Chanyeol. It’s rare to see the three of you are not together,”

 

“Luhan hyung, we need your help,”