Chapter 3

Falling For You

“Are you kidding me?” Chanyeol widened his eyes at what his friend said.

“No, I’m not. My parents really asked me to go to Japan and continue my study there,” Chanyeol’s jaw dropped. Jongin’s parents are not the type who ask their son to go to certain country to continue his study. This isn’t normal and somewhat he doesn’t believe Jongin.

“What? Why did you look at me with that stare? You don’t believe me?” Jongin crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Like, seriously, man? I thought you said before that you won’t study abroad and you only wanna focus on your dance. I think there’s a reason why you’re willing to go there,” Chanyeol smirked to his friend. A guy with owl-like eyes popped in his head.

“You like that nerd, aren’t you?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows up and down. Only to receive a slap from Jongin.

“What are you talking about?! Of course not. Even Sehun will go to Japan too,”

“What? That kid is also going to Japan? What’s so great about Japan? And you guys wanna leave me alone here? I can’t believe this,” Chanyeol wiped his face harshly.

“Ewh, since when did you become this disgusting? You can ask your parents so that you can go to Japan with us. I don’t see any problem here, Mr. Park,”

 

“Mom, can I go to Japan?” Jongin asked his mom while they are having their dinner. His mom looks a little bit shocked.

“Are you serious this time, honey? I don’t want to send you to Japan if in the end you will create troubles just like when I sent you to China,” Mrs. Kim eats her meal elegantly.

“Of course, mom.” Jongin gives his mom a serious look. To make her believe what he said.

“Okay then. If you’re serious with it, I’m totally fine. But you should ask for your father’s permission too,”

“Dad?” Jongin gives his father his puppy eyes look. His dad sighed and nodded.

“Yeah! Thanks mom and dad! Love you!” Jongin’s face brightened and he rushed to his room without finishing his meal. His mom and dad only shake their head and smiled.

 

***

 

There’s nothing you can’t do if you are a child of a rich man and woman. Just like these three brats, Jongin, Chanyeol, and of course Sehun. Jongin and Chanyeol got permission from their parents easily, even their parents bought an apartment for the three of them. But Sehun isn’t as lucky as his friends. He needs to beg to his parents.

Well, it’s normal if his parents didn’t let him go to Japan, especially if he’s with his trouble-maker friends. He might be in jail just after two days arrived in Japan. But since Sehun didn’t stop begging to his parents, finally his parents allowed him to go to Japan. But there’s one condition.

Yifan has to go with him.

 

“Boys, it’s right here,” Yifan called the lost-puppies-like boys. Yifan can’t imagine if it’s only the three of them who went to Japan. Right now, they don’t even know where’s the place for check-in. Thank God, Yifan was with them.

“Hyung, we can find it by ourselves,” Jongin rolled his eyes. Yifan sighed and shaked his head. Almost impossible.

“No, you can’t. Now come on. We’re almost late,”

They entered the plane. Yifan’s seat is kind of far from the others. It’s three rows behind them. It’s not a problem tho.

“Oh God. I almost cursed to my parents when they said Yifan hyung is coming with me,” Sehun talked to his friends after he makes sure that his hyung won’t hear what they said.

“You’re lucky that we still let you come with us. Your hyung ruined our plans to be free,” Jongin said.

“Blame my parents then! I’m not a child anymore, but they’re acting like I’m still a child,” Sehun pouted. Chanyeol made a vomiting move at the sight.

“Let’s just sleep, guys. This is our last time to be free,”

 

Well, what Chanyeol said was mostly true. Just right after they stepped out the plane, Yifan arranged all the things they are going to do. From which restaurant they will have their lunch at, what time they should arrive at their apartment, where should they go to shop some clothes, what time they should get back to the apartment, their dinner time, their bed time, and even the time they need to wake up. It’s like Yifan already planned everything.

 

“Well, it’s a tiring day, huh? Who told you to come here? You still can get your freedom if you’re still in Korea,” Yifan said to the three boys beside and behind him. They just got back after taking the car that their parents had ordered.

“You should let us do everything as we want and without your schedule, hyung.” Sehun stared to the car window beside him. Totally annoyed.

“Na-ah, little kid. You guys will only create trouble if I let you do what you want. Well, I only arranged a schedule for you guys at Friday to Sunday,” Yifan said calmly to his younger brother.

“But hyung, that’s our only free time. You should let us have fun,” This time Chanyeol speaks up. He didn’t say anything much after they were arrived at Japan. He’s really annoyed at the fact that his plans are ruined because of Yifan’s presence.

“I still need to control you guys. Now stop complaining,”

 

***

 

“Hi, are you Sehun?” Sehun was frozen. The creature in front of him is even more beautiful than an angel. He stayed like that for a view seconds.

“Umm, are you okay? Did I went to the wrong room?” The pretty guy gives Sehun his friendly smile. Sehun snapped back to the reality.

“Uh, no. You’re right, I’m Sehun. Are you looking for me? I mean, are you looking for someone?” The guy giggled at Sehun. Sehun only scratched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly.

“I’m looking for your brother. But I’m looking for you too, maybe?” The guy smiled again.

“Luhan? You’re here so early. I’m not even done with my cooking,” Sehun moved aside and let his brother hug this pretty person—or Luhan.

“Sehun, this is my friend, Luhan. I’ve told you something about him before, right?” Yifan tapped Sehun’s shoulder and Sehun only nodded.

“And Luhan, this is my bratty brother, Sehun. Sorry if he wasn’t nice to you. He’s kind of rude with new people,”

Luhan only smiled and shaked his head, “No, he’s nice,”

 

The five of them sit awkwardly at the dining room. The dinner went pretty awkward, but Yifan broke the silence.

“Well, you guys might be asking about this later. Luhan is Chinese, but he studied in Korea for three years and then continued his study here, in Japan. So he can speak three language, Chinese, Japan, and Korean,” The three of them nodded. And Luhan only smiled.

“Well, I think this is a good start to tutor you guys,”

“What?!”

 

***

 

The pretty guy is their tutor. Sehun thought, what has he done wrong in the past so God make the pretty Luhan to be their tutor. Is it because he bullied Kyungsoo back then?

Luhan gave them a quiz, and the first person who can answer the question can have his free time outside the apartment. And Jongin is that person. He is walking through the street, wondering at why exactly he want to study in Japan.

He didn’t mind his steps, so he bumped into someone, “I’m so sorry. My bad,” Jongin said in his broken Japanese. Even he can’t speak Japanese properly. Well, the three of them. That’s why Luhan is tutoring them.

“Jongin?”

“Shortie?”

 

***

 

A/N : Oh my God. I'm so sorry it's taking forever to update>.< My bad. And this is really short because i'm really sleepy. But i wanted to update so badly. So here's the crappy chapter xD

I hope you guys like this chapter and please comment;) ppyong~