Chapter 8

Falling For You

Well hello, there! I'm baaacckkkk~~~ This is the first time i updated my fic this fast XD

Anyway, sorry if there are any typos, and please enjoy reading it^^

 

***

“So should we enter the haunted house? Or we should go to other places?” Luhan suggested to Sehun that they should enter the haunted house before. But Sehun seems to be refused, because he knew that Luhan hates ghosts very much, but since Luhan talked about it nonstop, Sehun finally gave up.

 

“Okay, but don’t hug me when you are scared,” Sehun said while walking towards the haunted house. Deep inside him, he really wants to say ‘Just hug me tight if you are scared’ but duh, he’s crazy if he says that.

 

“Then who should I hug, Hunnie?” Luhan pouted cutely and gave Sehun his puppy eyes. Sehun who saw what Luhan is doing right now, are trying really hard to hold the urge to kiss that kissable lips.

 

“Hug the ghost,” Sehun joked but his expression is still flat. They reached the locket and bought two tickets, then they entered the haunted house. Just right after they are stepping into the darkness, Luhan is already crying like a baby while holding tight to Sehun’s arm.

 

“Told you. You won’t like this place,” Sehun said coldly, but he didn’t try to take Luhan’s hands off of his arm, he took Luhan’s hand and held it instead. Luhan doesn’t really care about what Sehun did to him at that time, he’s busy fighting his scared feeling and he wants to get out from this place for the sake of his dear life.

 

“Oh my gosh! No! No! Don’t move! Don’t move!” Luhan screamed as he saw a creepy mannequin. Sehun chuckled a little and calmed Luhan down.

 

They finally can get out from that creepy place. Sehun kind of want to laugh and also feels sad when he saw Luhan’s puffy eyes. He is still crying even after ten minutes they left the haunted house.

 

“Stop crying. The ghosts wasn’t real and we finished it tho,” Sehun calmed Luhan down by caressing Luhan’s back. Luhan stopped crying and hugged Sehun immediately. Blabbering about everything, like he will never go to any haunted house anymore—except if he’s with Sehun—and he won’t cry this hard anymore because—he said—he’s a real man.

 

Sehun only nodded to everything Luhan said. After Luhan can calm himself, they went to one of the foodcourt to have their dinner.

 

***

 

“I’m going to cook something for you, hyung,” Chanyeol said while walking out from his room.

 

“Aw come on, love. Stop calling me ‘hyung’. Just try to call me with something sweet. Like what I called you just now,” Yifan followed Chanyeol to the kitchen like a puppy following it’s master.

 

Yup, Yifan and Chanyeol are officially dating. After Yifan's not-so-romantic confession, and with Chanyeol acting shy all of the time, Yifan finally asked Chanyeol to be his ‘love’. Well, now Chanyeol is getting even more nervous when he is near Yifan. He won’t look right at Yifan’s eyes everytime they talk, because his mind would be blank and he forgot what he’s going to say.

 

“I’m used to it. I think I can’t call you with other nicknames,” Chanyeol once again talked without even looking at Yifan’s eyes. Yifan sighed and approached Chanyeol.

 

“If you can’t do it, then learn how to do it. You need to call me ‘Yifannie’ or ‘baby’ or ‘love’ or anything from now. It feels weird at first, but you will be used to it as the time passed by, okay?” Yifan talked while touching Chanyeol’s chin, to make him look at his eyes. Yifan stared deep into Chanyeol’s eyes, making the others felt his body is going to melt.

 

“Okay,” Chanyeol said and waited for Yifan to move his body away from his. But Yifan didn’t move an inch, like he’s waiting for something.

 

“Okay, Yifannie baby and my love,” Chanyeol said those words in speed of light. Yifan only chuckled and kissed Chanyeol’s lips softly which made the others really shocked. But he then closed his eyes as he enjoys Yifan’s kiss.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo coughed a little, making a sign so the two guys in front of him will stop what they are doing.

 

“What the heck are you doing?! You kissed me?! What the actual did you want?!” Jongin screamed to the person in front of him. The person who kissed Jongin only pouted cutely.

 

“Why? You love me, Jonginnie. You are my boyfriend, I can kiss you whenever I want,” The cute guy pouted again. Kyungsoo was shocked because the guy talked in Korean, and shocked even more when he heard that that person is Jongin’s boyfriend.

 

“Boyfriend my . Now move ing away from me!” Jongin stood up and pulled Kyungsoo’s hand, but the cute guy pulled Jongin’s arm.

 

“I came all the way here just to see you. And this is what you did to me now? And who’s this penguin-like guy?” The cute guy’s tears rolled down his cheeks. Kyungsoo felt guilty at the sight, and he also doesn’t want to be a couple ruiner.

 

“Do I look like I care, Byun Baekhyun? And this cute guy beside me is my boyfriend,” The Byun Baekhyun guy seems shocked. He then remember something, that penguin guy is Do Kyungsoo, right? The guy that Jongin used to bully before? And now he’s Jongin’s b-boyfriend?

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo walked for five minutes to find a nice place for both of them. The ice cream on Kyungsoo’s hand started to melt.

 

“Hey, it’s melting. Just like me when I saw your smile,” Jongin said while taking one of the ice cream from Kyungsoo’s hand and it.

 

“It’s not the time to joke right now, Kim Jongin. Now go to that guy and apologize. I’m not your boyfriend, but why did you say so?” Kyungsoo said to Jongin. Jongin can see from Kyungsoo’s eyes that he’s going to cry in a minute. The guilty feeling is eating Kyungsoo right now.

 

“If you don’t want to do it, then I will,” Kyungsoo almost stand up from his seat, but Jongin held his wrist.

 

“Both of us don’t have to apologize, okay? He is not my boyfriend, never. He’s just a guy who’s kind of addicted to me. He even did some surgery to his body to make it looks like a girl’s one and tried to seduce me. But I’m not interested at all. Because I like you,” Jongin talked to Kyungsoo with sincere eyes.

 

“This is really impossible. You bullied me a lot back then, even Yifan hyung can’t stop you and your gang. But now you said that you like me?” Kyungsoo’s tears started to fall. He doesn’t feel happy at all when Jongin said he likes Kyungsoo. He doesn’t know why.

 

“No, I love you. I bullied you because you are too attractive, so a lot of guys also liked you. At that time, I know that in your eyes, I’m just a naughty boy, you won’t love me back. That’s why I bullied you, to make other people hate you too. I know I was totally wrong at that time, that’s why I came all the way to Japan and study here too. To apologize to you, and to tell you about my feelings all this time. I’m really sorry and I love you, Do Kyungsoo,”

 

Kyungsoo is as stiff as a statue right now. He doesn’t know how to react to Jongin’s sudden confession. So this is the reason why Jongin bullied him all the time? To make nobody approach him? Then the one who always sent elastic bandage, and other medicines in front of his apartment is-

 

“Yes, the one who always put medicines in front of your apartment is me. Yifan hyung always came to your apartment with medicines in his hands right? That’s the medicine from me. I told him to give you all of that,”

 

Kyungsoo is once again doesn’t know how to react, “Jongin, I-”

 

“You don’t have to answer it now, but I hope you won’t stay away from me,” Jongin ended his words by kissing Kyungsoo’s forehead. Closing his eyes and starts to wonder what will happen.

 

***

 

A/N : How is it? How is it?>w<  please tell me about your reaction by posting a comment^^ Thank you<3