Chapter 11

Falling For You

Kyungsoo is now rubbing Luhan’s back slowly, still trying to calm him down. Ever since Yifan, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Jongin appeared, Luhan started to cry harder and couldn’t stop for about thirty minutes already. They asked the doctor and said that they are not sure if they can save Sehun’s life or not. 80 percent of Sehun’s bones are broken and it seriously need a long time to make it back to it’s position.

“Lu, your cry won’t make anything get better. Stop now,” Yifan sat on the seat beside Luhan. He was about to rub Luhan’s back too, but since he remembered that Chanyeol was there too and he won’t like it, he stopped.

“Yifannie,” Yifan looked at Chanyeol who called his name, and Chanyeol replied from his eyes. It was like he’s telling Yifan that it’s okay to do what he wanted to do before. Yifan then nodded.

“Yifan hyung is right. It won’t change anything if you cry,” Jongin who stayed silent since they came to the hospital, now decided to speak.

“You guys said this because you don’t know how it feels! I saw Sehun across the street, then I’m waving towards him. And he…..” Luhan sobbed then continued, “He was about to cross the street, but I said to him to stay still, I’ll be coming to him. But he shaked his head and cross the street while only looking at me without even care with his surrounding area,” Luhan sobbed harder. This time, Kyungsoo felt his heart ache.

“I’m feeling really guilty. If only he didn’t see me, if only I didn’t call his name and waved to him. You guys would be having a peaceful dinner right at this time. If I didn’t-” Luhan’s words stopped when Yifan pulled him into a tight hug. Without caring about the surprised look on Jongin and Kyungsoo’s face, and also Chanyeol’s hurt look.

Yifan didn’t know how all of this happened, but when he opened his eyes, his lips was touching Luhan’s. And the view of Chanyeol running towards the exit door is the last thing he saw before someone punched him on the face.

 

***

 

“Chanyeol-ah!” Kyungsoo’s short legs tried really hard to catch Chanyeol’s long legs. Chanyeol didn’t even bother to turn his head to Kyungsoo. He kept running, and running while crying. He needs to catch his breath, he stopped and felt a cold hand grabbed his arm.

“Chanyeol-ah, you shouldn’t run away like this. Yifan hyung will be worried. Let’s go back,” Kyungsoo pulled Chanyeol’s arm, but the latter pulled his hand harshly from Kyungsoo’s grab.

“What? You are asking me, to go back there, to meet that brainless son of a b*tch? Sorry, Kyungsoo. But I will never do that,” Chanyeol’s eyes are puffy because of crying, his face is really cold, unlike the usual bright Chanyeol. His face is showing how broken he is inside.

“Chanyeol, what are you talking about? Let’s just go. Don’t you want to meet Sehun? I think the doctor already allowed us to enter his room,” Kyungsoo tried to change the topic and pulled Chanyeol’s arm again.

“At least you tried, Soo. I’m never going back. I’ll visit Sehun whenever I want. I can’t even believe how stupid I was when I accepted Yifan’s confession without even thinking anymore. Just tell him that we’re done,”

Chanyeol left the frozen Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn’t know what he should do. So he walked back to the hospital in silent.

“Did you find him?” Yifan asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo only answered with a sigh.

“I know you can’t catch him,” Yifan sighed and sat on the chair, now making some kind of space with Luhan. They didn’t talk anymore after Yifan was beaten by Jongin. He didn’t fight him back, because he knew he was wrong. Really wrong.

“I catched him. He said, he wants to break up. No, not break, finish,” Kyungsoo sat between Luhan and Yifan. Shocked to see Yifan’s red cheek, he asked, “And what’s wrong with your cheek?”

“Nevermind about my cheek. Did he tell you where he-”

“I punched him. He hurted my Chanyeol’s feeling,” Jongin said. Didn’t care if he called Chanyeol with ‘my’ in front of Kyungsoo since he knew that Kyungsoo understands it was for buddies.

“Shut up, Jongin. Kyungsoo, did he tell you where he’s going to sleep?” Yifan asked Kyungsoo with a worried face. He worried even more when Kyungsoo shook his head.

“I’m dead. I’m totally dead because guilt ate me,”

 

***

 

“Are you Sehun’s brother?”

The guy seems to be thinking for a while, and he decided to say yes, “Yes, doctor. I am his brother,”

“Okay, and may I know your name, please?” The doctor asked the tall guy in front of him.

“Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol,” Chanyeol smiled to the doctor and bowed a little.

“Alright, Chanyeol-ssi, you are now allowed to visit your brother,” The doctor smiled and walked away.

Chanyeol entered Sehun’s room.  His surgery went well, and Chanyeol was really glad to hear that. He’s coming alone. The others went home because the doctor said that they only can visit Sehun tomorrow morning at 9. But the fact, Sehun’s surgery was done faster than it was planned. Chanyeol came here at the right time.

“Sehun, hyung is here,” Chanyeol pulled a chair and sat beside Sehun who is still ‘sleeping’.

“I’m sorry that I can’t be here with the others. Something bad, really bad happened,” Chanyeol talked to Sehun as if the latter can hear what he said.

“Ah, let’s forget about that. Anyway, why are you so annoying? You didn’t come home for a long time, and you are sleeping here without telling us first. You ruined our special dinner, Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol laughed bitterly. Still acting like he’s talking and joking with Sehun.

“Kyungsoo tried his best to cook at that time, but because of you, we can’t even taste that delicious foods he made,” Chanyeol laughed bitterly again. Sighed deeply, before continuing his words.

“You should wake up fast, so we can ask Kyungsoo to cook for us again. But maybe I won’t be there with you guys,” Chanyeol hang his head low. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

“Your stupid brother cheated on me, Sehun-ah! He kissed-”

“He’s not stupid, hyung. He is so damn smart,” A weak voice coming from no other than Sehun’s mouth. Chanyeol almost fainted because he is too shocked. How can Sehun woke up this fast? Chanyeol is still frozen with wide eyes open and his mouth is also wide open.

“And I’m sorry if I ruined our dinner, hyung. I promise I will cook for you guys,” Sehun smiled weakly. Chanyeol then started to panic again after Sehun spoke.

“Sehun, you’re awake! Let me call the doctor,” Chanyeol was about to reach the phone beside Sehun’s bed, but Sehun stopped him.

“They will screw you out of this room if they knew I’m awake. Anyway, you said something bad happened, what is it? Also, how’s my love, Luhan doing?”

Chanyeol can’t help, but cry harder at what Sehun said, “Sehun, hyung is really sorry,”

 

 

A/N : I'm not gonna feel tired to say this, thank you for everyone who subscribe;) u da mvp!

and also, a comment would be nice^^