Chapter 5

Falling For You

Hey! The boring author is back! Here's the chapter 5. Sorry if it's taking a long time to update. I only update my story when I'm in the mood, so the story won't be that ugly>< (but it's still ugly tho, lol) and sorry for the typos :D

Happy reading and please comment^^

 

***

 

 

“You met Kyungsoo?” Yifan furrowed his eyebrows while staring at Jongin. Jongin munched his food faster and swallowed it.

 

“Yeah, hyung. Why?” Jongin asked Yifan. Yifan only shakes his head and said a simple “nothing,”.

 

“Is it awkward? Did he remember you? If yes, didn’t he slap you?” This one, the youngest is speaking. Jongin chuckled and shakes his head.

 

“He did remember me. But he didn’t slap me. Because you know, he’s such an angel and how stupid I am, I just realized that thing now,” Jongin put his chin on his palm and smiled to the three guys in front of him. The three of them stared at each other and then back to Jongin.

 

“Are you serious with what you just said? You’re bullying him like crazy before,” Yifan can’t believe Jongin’s words. This is ridiculous.

 

“I’m very sure about that,” Jongin put a spoonful soup inside his mouth.

 

“Well, then I think you should apologize to him,” Sehun said like he’s an expert in this kind of situation. Yifan scoffed at his brother.

 

“Only Jongin? I think all the three of you have to meet him and apologize to him,” Yifan pointed to the three of them.

 

“I’m not going,” Chanyeol said and throw his glance to his empty plate, avoiding Yifan’s questioning stare. Jongin who understand the situation quickly said to Yifan, “It’s nothing, hyung. Maybe he’s still kind of hates Kyungsoo,”

 

Yifan’s lips shaped an ‘O’. “But you guys need to hurry. It’s not good to be enemies with someone for a long time. Now go to your room and sleep. I’ll wash the dishes,” The three of them cheered happily—well, Chanyeol isn’t that happy tho—.

 

“Sehun, you stay here with me,” Hearing what his hyung said, Sehun sighed and cursed a little. Lazily, he walks towards his brother.

“What can I help you, Yifan hyung?” Sehun stands beside Yifan. The other turns his head towards Sehun and smiled, “Please clean the table and bring the plates to the kitchen sink, I’ll wash it,”

 

Sehun did what his brother told him without saying anything. After feeling that his job is done, Sehun stands beside Yifan again and asked him, “What else?”

 

“Nothing, little brother. But let’s have a chitchat. It’s been a long time since the two of us talked this close,” Yifan said to Sehun without looking at him. Focusing to the plates that he’s washing.

 

“You can ask me anything you want, little bro. Anything,” Yifan smiled towards his brother. Sehun seems like he’s thinking something, so Yifan waits for his brother to talk.

 

“Hyung, do you have any relationship with Luhan hyung?” Yifan was a little bit shocked with Sehun’s question, but he tried his best to act normal.

 

“Well, we’re just friends right now. But if you wanna talk about the past, he was my boyfriend,”

 

Sehun’s heart feels like it was stabbed. But his pokerface can cover anything. So he calmly answered Yifan’s question.

 

“Oh, great. I guess he’s a really nice person. Can you tell me about your past with him?” Sehun regretted for asking this question to Yifan. Because his brother’s story only made his heart breaks into pieces.

 

“Actually, why are you asking about him? Are you having a crush on Lu?” Sehun was kinda shocked with his brother’s right-to-the-point question. But it’s not Sehun if he didn’t tell the truth.

 

“Yes,”

 

***

 

Since several days ago, Yifan already planned a holiday for all of them. But maybe his plans aren’t going really well. They were supposed to leave the apartment at 8 and arrive at the place at 10. But now is already 10 and all of them—except Yifan—are still sleeping peacefully at their room.

 

“Guys, come on! This is the D-day! Hun-ah, you’re the most excited about this. Come on, move your out of that stinky place, guys!” Yifan screamed his heart out, but it seems like he’s screaming to a wall. No sounds.

 

“Open the door, you lazy ! We’re late! I’m gonna ki-” Yifan’s scream stopped when the door opened. He saw the handsome and fresh Jongin standing in front of him.

 

“Oh hey, Jongin. You’re ready? Where’s the others? Please wake them up for me, or maybe I should wake them up by myself?” Yifan said cheerfully.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung. But I don’t think we can go today. Sehun was a crying mess last night. We asked him why he cried, but he only cried harder until 2 AM. So I don’t think he will wake up. About Chanyeol, I don’t think he’s in the mood right now,” Jongin flashed Yifan an apologetic smile.

 

“Sehun cried until 2 AM? What happened to him? Let me see my little brother,” Yifan rushed in and walks towards his brother’s bed. The sight in front of him made his heart sink. His brother is sleeping with puffy eyes, combination of puffy because of crying and because of sleeping.

 

Yifan feels guilty all over his body. He’s the one who made his brother like this.

 

***

 

Jongin and Sehun decided to visit Kyungsoo’s uncle’s café at 5 in the evening. They’re going to do what Yifan told them. Well, they really hope that Kyungsoo can be a normal friend for them.

 

They entered the café and welcomed by a familiar voice. The crying voice they used to heard were changed to a happy and cheerful voice. Kyungsoo was shocked to see Sehun comes along with Jongin. But he still acts friendly towards both of them.

 

He told them to have a seat and asked what menu they want to order. But instead of ordering, Jongin told Kyungsoo to sit in front of him.

 

“I can’t. I’m not allowed to do that,” Jongin smiled and called the other waiter. The guy with ‘Jongdae’ written on his nametag walks towards them and bowed politely. Asking in Japanese what can he help them. But Kyungsoo told him that Jongin and Sehun are Korean.

 

“All of the employee here are Korean. So it won’t be hard to communicate with us,” Kyungsoo explained to Jongin. Jongin nodded.

 

“Are the workers here not allowed to sit with the customers?” Jongin asked Jongdae.

 

“Yes, because it’s not polite. But sometimes if our friends are coming here, we sit with them. Our boss won’t know,” With what Jongdae said, Jongin smiled to Kyungsoo and made a hand gesture to told him to sit. After Jongdae left, Jongin opened up their conversation.

 

“So, I guess you still remember about what we’ve done to you in the past,” Jongin said to Kyungsoo. The other only nodded understandingly.

 

“And maybe you’re still mad at us, or even hate us right now,” Sehun spoke for the first time.

 

“So, we’re going to apologize to you right now. And we hope you will forgive us. We hope we can be friends,” Jongin and Sehun smiled towards Kyungsoo.

 

The other chuckled which made Jongin and Sehun confused. Is there something funny?

 

“Oh, come on, you guys. Don’t act like I hate you since I were born. I already forgive you guys since the first time I met Jongin. Maybe you guys are matured right now, and you guys already understand that what you did are wrong,” Kyungsoo smiled. The two of them felt like a hundred kilos of problems were lifted from their shoulders.

 

“Thanks,” They said in unison. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled.

 

“Anyway, where’s Chanyeol?” Jongin and Sehun stared at each other, then back to Kyungsoo.

 

“Uh….uhm….h-he’s sick. Yeah, he’s sick. So he can’t join us,” Kyungsoo nodded again. But a view seconds later, his eyes captured a giant crossing the street and now walking towards his café.

 

“Sorry, I’m late. I was sleeping. And sorry for my late apologize, Soo,” Chanyeol smiled sweetly. Kyungsoo stared at the three of them confusedly.

 

“Chanyeol? Aren’t you sick? You should stay at home,” Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol with a worried look.

 

“What? Sick? Who said so? I’m totally healthy,” Kyungsoo’s glare slowly moved to Sehun and Jongin. Then both of them screamed, “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!”