Chapter 1

Falling For You

“Kick him! He deserves that a lot!” Bunch of girls are now surrounding three students—or the school’s bully—who are now bullying a poor boy. The girls actually don’t have any idea of why the school’s flower boys are bullying the boy. But they are cheering for them to bully the boy even more.

“P-please s-stop,” The poor boy begged to the other three. But none of them listened to the boy. Poor him. He groaned in pain when his stomach was kicked really hard. He’s used to all of this. Being bullied by the school’s—maybe—strongest bully gang and having other students to cheer them to bully him even more. He doesn’t know why they hate him so much. He didn’t do anything wrong.

“A piece of like you really shouldn’t be here! This is only for the rich, smart, and good-looking people. And you? Look at yourself! I might puke right here, right now just because looking at your face!” One of the school bully said. His tears are flowing because of what the others said. He tried his best to stand up, but the three of them pushed him again until his head banged the floor.

“What are you going to do, huh? Running away? You can never do that because we can beat you until you can’t walk anymore for the rest of your life,” The youngest among the three of them said. The three of them walked away, leaving the poor boy there, laying on the floor with blood everywhere. The crowd are also leaving. The poor boy are laying there, alone. On the cold floor.

After sobbing for about ten minutes, the boy decided to sit, but his body is too weak and he falls again. He’s closing his eyes slowly. Waiting if there will be someone really kind who will help him. As his sight gets more blurry, he saw someone walking towards him.

“Here, let me help you,” The boy can’t see the face clearly since his sight are now blurry. The person helped him to sit. He put his hand behind the boy’s back as support.

“How can they did this to you, again?” The person pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and he cleaned the boy’s face with it. Cleaning all the blood around his face. The boy’s sight gets clearer slowly. His eyes widened in shock when he saw the smiling person in front of him.

“Y-Yifan sunbae?” Yifan smiled at the boy.

“Nice to meet you again. But, I think it’s better if I said nice to help you again, Kyungsoo,”

***

His name is Do Kyungsoo. His family is very rich. But everything changed after his parents died in an accident. Before his father passed away, he said to Kyungsoo’s uncle to take care of Kyungsoo when they’re gone. And to teach Kyungsoo properly so he can continue his father’s business in the future. But things didn’t work like what his father wanted to. His uncle is taking all of the thing his father had including his business and house.

And he dumped Kyungsoo just like that to the orphanage. Since Kyungsoo is not the type of person who can live with other people beside his family, he decided to work for a while. After he has enough money, he bought an apartment. Enough for him to live by himself. Attending the school with his own money and hard work. And yet, people bullied him.

Ah, right. I need to introduce the three of them, right? Jongin, Chanyeol, and the youngest, Sehun. All of them are rich, handsome, and of course, smart. That’s why they were turned into arrogant brats. They don’t know the exact reason why they bullied Kyungsoo. But they think it’s fun, so they keep on doing that thing. Jongin is the worst among the three of them. He has no mercy to Kyungsoo everytime they bullied him.

Oh, and I need to introduce Kyungsoo’s superhero the guy who helped Kyungsoo too. He’s Wu Yifan, but also known as Kris. Damn, his angelic personality is totally the opposite with his brother. Yeah, right. He is Sehun’s brother. What to do? They were born with that personality, not my fault.

Yifan already told his brother and his friends to stop doing such childish thing. But they won’t listen, like the brat they are. Yifan can’t do anything beside standing on Kyungsoo’s side. He clearly knows that Kyungsoo didn’t do anything wrong. So that’s why he’s always on his side and helped him.

***

“Ahh, that’s hurt,” Kyungsoo groaned while slowly pressing his bruises with an ice cube. He needs to do this thing everyday. And that’s .

“Stupid brats. I didn’t do anything wrong. If only I’m taller than them, I would have kicked their until they’re crying and calling their moms,” Kyungsoo chuckled at the thought, imagining if he’s really going to do that.

He turned his head towards his apartment’s door when he heard the doorbell rings. He rarely got someone to come to his place. After thinking for a while, he walked towards the door and opened it. His body froze when he saw someone standing in front of his door.

“Umm, sorry for disturbing you at this late hours. I bought some medicine for your bruises,” The guy smiled and handed Kyungsoo the medicine.

“A-ah, you really don’t have to buy me this. But thank you very much, Yifan sunbae,” Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly, Yifan smiled at him too. There was a view seconds of an awkward silence until Kyungsoo snaped back to reality.

“Oh, right. I should let you in.  Please come in. Sorry if my apartment looks messy,” Kyungsoo then walked with Yifan to the living room and sit on the sofa.

“Nice apartment you got here. It’s amazing that you can take care such big apartment. I can’t even take care of my own room,” Yifan chuckled as he scanned Kyungsoo’s neat apartment.

“Thank you, but actually I barely clean it,” Both of them chuckled, then there’s an awkward silence again.

“Anyway, how did you know my apartment?” Kyungsoo looks at Yifan with his owl-like eyes.

“What do you expect from the son of the school’s owner? I came to the school at this late hours and need to beg the security to open the gates for me. And I looked for your data in the teacher’s office, I asked dad to give me the key before, and here I am right now,” Yifan chuckled when Kyungsoo gave him a shocked look.

“You beg the security guard? I can’t even imagine it,” Kyungsoo laughed. He stoped his laugh when he saw Kris pouting cutely. He doesn’t know that the so-called ‘cold face Kris Wu’ can pout cutely.

“You can ask me tomorrow, tho. We’ll meet each other at school,”

“Tomorrow is Sunday, Do Kyungsoo. And I’m worried with your condition since I think today you got the worst bruises,” Kyungsoo blushed a little when Yifan showed him his caring side. He’s not in love with Yifan. He only considered Yifan as his older brother. Yifan already has a boyfriend anyway. Yeah, that wushu boy.

“Okay, okay, I got it. Thank you once again, sunbae,” Kyungsoo smiled softly towards Kris.

“Hey, just call me hyung. I considered you as my younger brother, anyway,” Kris ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair.

Well, I think at least there’s someone who cares about me.

***

Kyungsoo walked through the corridor. He always arrived early because he doesn’t want to get that weird stare from other students. He’s looking at the floor when he’s walking, so he bumped to someone.

“Well hello there, shortie. Ready for the show?” Kyungsoo really remember this voice. The voice of the person he hates so much.

“Just beat him already, Jongin,” 

 

 

 

A/N : /hides behind yeol's back/ It totally . I hope you guys didn't vomit after reading this. And as always, please comment^^