A Playful Night (Xiumin)

Fluff Overload


 

*Narrator’s POV*

Jimin rushed around her apartment trying to figure out the perfect outfit to wear for her date with Xiumin. After about an hour of pillaging through her closet and covering her bed with clothes, she finally was satisfied with her outfit.

“Perfect and it only took an hour.” She chuckled to herself as she fixed her short, pink ruffle skirt and white crop top. “I am surprised that Xiumin oppa hasn’t messaged me yet. I should hurry to his apartment though.”

I quickly made my way to Xiumin oppa’s apartment knowing that he is eagerly waiting to see me after about a month. “I can’t wait to see you.”

As soon as she reached the apartment and knocked on the door, Jimin was pulled into the apartment with a strong force. “O-Oppa?” The young girl started to laugh when she realized that her oppa was behind this.

“Oppa, did you miss your angel this much?”

“Even more than you think.” He whispered in return, holding her closer to him. “Did my princess miss me?”

“I missed you so much that I listened to your song and watched your videos at least a hundred times per day.”

“A hundred times? That’s it?”

“What do you mean, that’s it?” Jimin pouted cutely and bit Xiumin’s cheek, “How many times do you want me to watch your videos?”

“Every single second, of course.” He whispered, my exposed back.

“Aish oppa, stop sweet talking.” She pressed her soft pink lips on his smiling lips, “Otherwise I will not be able to control myself.”

Xiumin raised his hands while laughing, “Okay, let’s go inside then.”

 

*Jimin’s POV*

A few hours had passed before I moved my eyes towards my oppa who was chugging down yet another bottle of beer, “Xiumin oppa, I think we have drank more than enough.”

“There is no such thing as drinking too much, Jimin.” He slurred his words and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Yes, there is. I can’t feel anything anymore”

“Are you sure about that?” He chuckled as a smirk appeared on his lips, “Can you feel this?”

His left hand d my right thigh causing me to giggle, “I can’t feel anything, oppa.”

“Anything?” Oppa’s hand slowly moved up my thigh until it reached the desired spot. I gasped soft as I felt his fingers caressing between my legs, “Oppa…”

“I thought you said you can’t feel anything.” He whispered shifting his body closer to me, “You can feel my love there.”

“Oppa, I think you forgot how to make me feel your love.” I whispered starting to feel giddy from all the alcohol we had been consuming.

“I forgot?  Really?” He chuckled as he finished his last bottle of booze.

 

*Xiumin’s POV*

Jimin let loose her hair before straddling me with her chest at my eye level. “Are you going to teach oppa how to love you now?”

“Yes, I will teach you.” She giggled before taking off her crop top exposing my eyes to her beautiful, full s. “B-Baby, don’t tempt oppa this much.”

“Why not? Oppa loves seeing me like this. I made sure to wear a top with a built-in bra so it would be easier to tempt you.”

I couldn’t say anything as my eyes scanned the twins hanging in front of my sight. My hands were itching to feel the softness of the plump s and my tongue was dying to feel the tender taste. I brought my left hand up to her left twin slowly massaging it as it began to fill up my hand, ‘I missed this softness.’

Sweet moans started to fill my ears, drawing my lips closer to her free , ‘I shouldn’t be tempted this fast, but I can’t help it.’ Trying to push the whole in my mouth, I on it as hard as I could causing her voice level to increase.

 

*Jimin’s POV*

My s began to feel harder as oppa continued to play around with my now throbbing twins. I moved my fingers from his shoulder down to his shirt and ed them as fast I could. “It’s n-not fair that I a-am the only one with my clothes partially off.” I managed to say before letting out a few more loud groans. Oppa pulled his shirt off before getting back to kiss my chest, leaving love bites on my torso.

He soon brought his lips to mine and gave me a long passionate kiss giving me time to bring my finger to his pants. I ed and ped his pants, ‘It feel so great when we get close after a long time.’

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I sat my body down on his lap only to feel his junior poking my womanhood. between kisses I pressed down more and jerked my lower body to feel his harness better.

“Baby, how ab-out taking this to the bed-room?” He whispered, breathing heavily before wrapping my legs around his hips and standing up with my body pressed firmly against his.

“I a-agree.” I whispered, crashing my lips on his lips as he made his way into the bedroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to comment if you want me to do one-shots with a specific band! ^^ Also comment/upvote/subscribe as well. It really helps to motivate me to write!

Up next is SHINee!

Refer to chapter 1 for the request list or click here
Go to chapter 2 for the one shot list or click here