Pranks with a Chance of Love (Onew) - Part 2

Fluff Overload

*Jinki’s POV*

The two of us sat together for more than an hour as we waited for the storm to subside. When it finally did, I took a hold of her hand and led her back to the camp site.

“Mia, Jinki!” The teachers rushed up to us, “You two are alright!”

“Mia, your friends have told us everything, and we will be sure to punish Sun for leaving you alone in the forest!”

“Mia, I am sorry for playing this joke on you.” Sun came up to Mia and bowed down, “Please forgive me.”

“Mia!” Jonghyun gave her a firm hug, “I am so happy that you are back. Are you okay? Did something happen to you?”

“Oppa relax, I am fine.” She gave him a reassuring smile, and once everyone went away, Mia gazed at me, “Thank you, Jinki.” She gave me a quick kiss on my right cheek before running away.

Throughout the entire trip Mia was too shy and nervous to talk to me mostly likely because she was thinking of the cheek kiss. I too had become nicer and did not play any pranks on her. This went on even after we returned home, I did not change my behavior towards her.

Today was just another boring day or at least that is what I thought until I got a call from Jonghyun. What he told me was nothing less than a bomb being dropped on me head. I raced to Mia’s house to find out what in the world was going on. I pounded on the house’s door, ‘He can’t be telling the truth.’  

“Jinki?” Yura nuna was the one who opened the door.

“Where is Mia?” I asked, panting for running all the way from my house.

“She is upstairs in her room. But what’s wrong?”

“Thank you” I hurried up the stairs not answering her question, and without knocking on her bedroom door, I ran inside.

“Jinki?” Mia was surprised to see me. “What are you doing here?”

“You were planning to leave without telling me?”

“I-I was-”

“Why do you have to leave? Why so suddenly? You can’t leave this suddenly.” I pulled her into my arms, “You just can’t…”

 

*Mia’s POV*

“Jinki?” I did not know how to react to him since he had never acted this way with me before.

“You can’t leave me. I won’t have anyone to play pranks on…”

“Is that the only reason you want me to stay?”

“Mia, I…I just don’t want you to go.” He said as his grip around my waist got tighter and tighter.

“Jinki…”

“Please don’t leave…”

“I am sorry, but-”

“I don’t want any excuses. You can’t go, Mia. I won’t let you go…I love you too much to let you go.”

“You w-what?” I was not expecting those words to come from his mouth, “What did you say?”

“I love you, Mia. You mean a lot to me…I prank you because I want to see you smile. Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile.” Jinki rested his forehead against mine as my cheeks slowly began to turn red.

“Oh my god! About time you say those words.” Yura unnie walked in with Jonghyun oppa following her. “It worked!”

“What are you talking about?” Jinki looked confused as oppa and unnie started to crack up.

“Jinki, Mia is not going anywhere. This was all a plan to get you to confess to Mia because Jonghyun and I were getting tired of seeing you two being shy around each other. We already knew that Mia liked you, but when Jonghyun told me that he thinks you like her as well, we made a plan.”

Jonghyun oppa picked up where unnie left off, “So we decided to tell you that Mia was going to leave. That way you would come here and hopefully tell her how you feel. And luckily everything went according to the plan.”

“I hate both of you…but thank you. Now that you know the truth, will you accept me?” Jinki asked me with a smile on his face along with a bit of nervousness.

“I will…date you…if that’s what you are asking me…Jinki oppa.”

“Oppa?” He gave the cheekiest grin possible, “I love the sound of that, but you realize that I’m not going to stop pranking you, right?”

“Seriously, oppa? That’s not fair!”

“Of course it’s fair. If I don’t prank you, then you won’t prank me in return. If that doesn’t happen, then how will I see that cute smile on your face?”

“I hate you, oppa…”

“I love you too, my babo.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch1: request list or click here
Ch 2: one shot list or click here.