Princess Chaos (Minho)

Fluff Overload


 

*Minho’s POV*

‘Here comes chaos again. Maybe if I don’t pay attention to her, then she will go away.’ I pulled the book closer to my face pretending to concentrate harder.

“OPPA!” I felt her jumping on the empty spot on the sofa beside me, “I got some good news!”

“How many times have I told you not to call me oppa?” I didn’t move my focus from the novel in front of my eyes.

“Sorry, my dear Prince Minho.” She sarcastically said the last two words, “You are my fiancée so of course I’m going to call you oppa. Anyways, I have some great news!”

“You don’t need to repeat yourself. I’m not deaf.”

“Aish mean oppa, so I asked the Commander in Chief of your army if you have to go to another meeting or conference, and he said no! You have a ton of time to spend with me.” She threw up her arms, hitting the shelves behind the sofa. Before I knew it, a mess of papers and books started to fall on my head.

“Omg oppa, I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to do this.”

“You never mean to do anything but it happens anyways.” I grunted and stood up, letting the items fall onto the floor. “You only know how to create chaos. Now if you are done here, I have better things to do.”

“Wait Minho oppa, don’t go.” She called out but I didn’t bother to wait or turn around because this disaster is nothing but a headache.

 

*Jaein’s POV*

‘Oppa never listens to anything that I have to say. Though I have the rest of my life to bother him as much as I want. Oh I know, I will go prepare for the dinner with him this evening.’ I hopped onto my feet and rushed to my room, ‘I will make him like me no matter what.’

I spend a few hours preparing for this evening but it was all worth it because the place looked perfect for a candlelight date. Shortly after I heard footsteps coming closer to me, “Oppa! Look what I did. This is all my work, so are you proud of me?”

He scanned the place with the same expressionless face that is usually on his visage. I waited patiently for his response but I go nothing whatsoever. “Oppa, why aren’t you saying anything? Are you that stunned?”

“Why did you waste your time doing this?”

“W-What? Waste my time? Isn’t that harsh? I did all this for you.”

“Well if that’s the case, then I should check your cooking. Assuming that you did cook.”

“I cooked everything. Mr. Jang, could you please serve the food?” She smiled at the butler as he started to place the dishes on the table.

 

*Minho’s POV*

As the butler served me food, he gave me a sympathetic look as if what he was serving me was poison.

‘Oh boy, I am not looking forward to eating this.’ Picking up a spoon I scooped up some of the food and carefully placed it in my mouth. ‘What the hell is this stuff?’

“So how do you like it? It took me a long time to prepare.”

Though I wanted to tell her the truth, I couldn’t bring myself to telling her after seeing the excitement on face. ‘I can’t believe that I am about to say this…’

“It’s good for your first try.”

“Woah, you said something nice about me! I should cook more often for you.” She started to jump up and down with a ditzy grin on her face. Jaein lost her balance and fell against the table, knocking down everything on that side.

‘Here goes Princess Chaos once again.’ I shook my head again and focused on finishing the deathly food in front of me. She sat down on the chair and once again bumped her knees into the table, knocking over more stuff.

“Omg Mr. Jang, I am so sorry. I really didn’t mean to do that.”

“Once again, you never mean to do anything but do it anyways.” I rolled my eyes and pitied the poor butler who had to clean up all that mess.

After eating that horrendous food and listening to her babble on for hours and hours, I managed to escape to my room for some peace. ‘About time that I got out of there, and that food…I feel like my body is about to explode.

“Oppa.”

‘Oh no.’ I glanced at her, “What are you doing here? You should get ready to go to bed.”

“Um, I came to say sorry and thank you. I know that the food was pretty bad but despite that you actually ate it.”

“Don’t thank me. If I said that I hate it, then you would rant a lot. Now go back to your room.”

“No, I’m sleeping here today.” She ran past me and jumped on the bed, “You can’t do anything about it.”

‘I can’t take more of her today.’ I quickly pinned her to the bed and hovered over her, “Don’t you dare to make any noise and sleep peacefully, otherwise I’ll lock you in the balcony.”

“I will go to sleep peacefully!” She wasn’t moved even an inch by my threat as she continued giving her infamous grin. Out of the blues Jaein gave me a quick peck on my lips, “Let’s go to sleep then.”

I stood up a bit stunned by that unexpected kiss and laid down on my side of the bed, ‘She dared to kiss me? Why am I even surprised? Maybe Princess Chaos isn’t always chaotic.’ I smiled to myself as I lightly brushed my lips with my index finger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Refer to ch1 for the request list or click here
Go to ch 2 for the one shot list or click here