Incomprehensible Feelings (Taemin) - Preview

Fluff Overload

*Taemin’s POV*

It was the time of the year where all the SM entertainment artists came together to perform on the same stage. The SM Town Live World Tour was by far my favorite time of the year not only do we get to perform with our sunbaes but I also get to see them‒ Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho.

“What are you looking at?” Key asked while patting my back, “You really should get some rest. We will need more strength for our next performance.”

“I will get rest. Thanks, hyung.” I smiled at him but as soon as he left, my eyes went back to DBSK hyungs who were currently performing. ‘Is it wrong to feel this way? I know that they are my hyungs, but I can’t control my feelings.’ Every time I saw Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung, my heart would beat like crazy and something would come over me. I had tried in vain multiple times and spend countless night trying to understand these feelings.

‘I need to stop staring at them and get ready for the next performance. I finally get to be on the same stage as them.’ I threw on a new set of clothes feeling overjoyed about performing alongside my two hyungs. ‘Try to control yourself, Taemin. If you stare at them for too long, then fan girls will get suspicious of my liking for them.’

All the SM bands gathered onto the stage one-by-one singing to a mashup of various songs. My eyes secretly followed the movement of Jaejoong hyung who was dancing around with BoA nuna. ‘Nuna is so lucky. I want to dance with him.’

Suddenly I felt someone’s arm around my neck, “Hey Taemin. Everything alright? You seem really lost.”

“H-Hyung.” My heart started to beat faster when I saw that the person was no one other than Jung Yunho. “Everything is alright.”

“Then dance! Don’t just stand here.” He said in a kind voice while flashing one of his heart melting smile. I could feel his body heat radiating onto my body, making my muscles tense up from head to toe. Yunho hyung took me towards the other members of DBSK with his arm still around my neck. ‘He is making my heart lose control.’

As soon as we approached Jaejoong hyung, he came towards me and ruffled my hair, “Hey Taemin, you did a great job with your performances. Keep up the good work.”

“Thanks, hyung. You guys gave an amazing performance as usual.” I said with a big, goofy smile on my face which caused both of the hyungs to laugh.

“So Taemin, what do you plan to do after the concert? Sleep or party?” Yunho hyung asked retreating his arm from my neck, “Do you want to come party with us? By party I mean spend time with us.”

“Spend time with you?” I started to feel like I was in a dream and was being asked out by hyungs, “S-Sure.”

“Great! Then meet us at our apartment after all this is over.”

After getting the invitation everything that happened at the concert was a blur because I was too anxious about getting to spend time with my hyungs. Once the concert was over I hurried to DBSK’s apartment not wanting to miss even one second of seeing my handsome hyungs. ‘Maybe I should have brought a gift or something. Ah but it’s too late for that.’

“Ah Taemin, come in.” Jaejoong hyung opened the door even before I knocked on it, “Everyone is in the living room.”

I welcomed myself into the living room to see Yoochun hyung and Changmin hyung playing video games; Junsu hyung was chatting away with BoA nuna while Yunho hyung was fidgeting with his phone. “Oh hey, Taemin. Sit down, don’t be so formal.” Jaejoong hyung came up behind me and patted my back as Yunho hyung lifted his head and motioned me to sit next to him.

“Thank you.” I took a seat in between my crushes feeling dazed about the whole situation. The night passed slowly as I had conversations after conversations with my sunbaes. I took this time to observe the two hyungs as I needed to decide which one of the two I liked more. By the end of the night I couldn’t make up my mind as both of them were too perfect to pick. Since time had passed by quite quickly and none of us realized that, hyungs had persuaded me into staying over tonight.

It was almost like a sleepover as we all slept in the living room; Micky Yoochun was asleep on one of the sofas while Max Changmin took the other couch, and Xia Junsu fell asleep on the reclining chair. Those I had to sleep on the floor, I felt rather lucky as on my left side was a sleeping Yunho hyung whereas on my right was Jaejoong hyung.

I spent the first half of the night staring at Yunho hyung while he was sound asleep with the help of a nearby nightlight. ‘He looks so innocent when he is asleep. During the day hyung is so handsome, but now he looks like an innocent child. I wish I could reach over and touch you.’ Lifting my hand I brought it up to hyung’s face and gently touched his soft hair, ‘I wish that I had the courage to confess.’

Quietly changing sides I glanced at Jaejoong hyung and observed his sleeping face, ‘In the daytime he looks so pretty but now he looks handsome. You have a caring personality which makes me like you a lot…would you be able to like me in that way?’ I once again pushed my luck and touched Jae hyung’s soft skin before drifting off to sleep.

Though I tried hard to get myself to confess to one of them, in the end I decided that it would be best to stay quiet. Who knows maybe someday I might get chance to lay out my feelings for one of my dear hyungs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch1: request list or click here
Ch 2: one shot list or click here