Secret Marriage (Key)

Fluff Overload

*Key’s POV*

Everyone has a secret wish that he or she want fulfilled in his or her life, but for idols fulfilling these wishes is nothing less than an ordeal. With fans, antis, paparazzi, and the media constantly on our backs, our wishes remain nothing but wishes. Though some idols willing take the risk to do whatever anything and everything to make their secret wishes come true. I, Key, was one of those idols.

I still clearly remember what happened that day‒the day I got my wish fulfilled. The wish to get married.

“Key oppa, are you sure about this? I mean–”

“Kimi, I know what you mean, and please don’t worry. I promise that everything will be alright.”

“Alright then! I trust oppa very much, so let’s get married!”

Lee Kimi was merely a fan of SHINee who wanted to meet us once in her life, but life had a different plan for her. She went from a fan to a friend to a lover and now she was going to be my wife. The two of us knew that if the media, the fans, or my company found out about this, we would be in a load of trouble.

“Oppa, I can’t believe we are married. Now I can call you my husband. Husband!”

“Yes, my cute wife. Yebo!” I laughed her at cuteness and lightly pinched her nose.

“Yebo? I love the sound of that.”

Those were the great days as newly married; waking up to see each other first thing in the morning, spending fun-filled days and lovely nights together, and enjoying the life of being a normal person for once.

“Oppa, why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?”

I shook my head and smiled, “You look really beautiful.”

Her cheeks turned red as she tried to cover them with her dainty hands, “Beautiful? Oppa, I just woke up…and have not even washed myself nor do I have makeup on.”

“You look beautiful no matter what.” I whispered and stole a kiss from her pink lips, “Good morning, my lovely yebo.”

“Good morning, my diva oppa.”

Life was perfect because I felt normal and at the same time my career was skyrocketing. But most of I had someone waiting for me when I came back after a long day or when I returned from month long world tours.

“I am home. Aish, where is this girl? Kimi? Maybe she went out. Might as well take a shower in the meantime.” I took a long, hot shower and made my way into the bedroom to find it decorated with roses and candles.

“Happy Anniversary, oppa!” Kimi wrapped her arms around me tightly leaving me a bit stunned.

“A-Anniversary? Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to forget.”

“It’s okay, oppa. You were very busy with the tour and most likely super tired.”

“I missed you a lot, yebo. But I am seriously sorry for forgetting, and also I have no gift to give you.”

“Are you sure about that?” She whispered as her soft lips brushed mine, “I think you have a gift that you can give me.”

“Since when has my yebo gotten this playful? Regardless oppa will happily give you that gift.”

Our love for each other bloomed day after day, and we had full support of the SHINee member. All of us thought that nothing could go wrong but who knew that life is even more unfair than it is fair?

“No, oppa. This was all a mistake! I should never have believed you when you said nothing will happen. My life has become nothing but hell.”

“I am sorry, Kimi. I don’t know how the fans and media found out about this.”

“You said that you will tell everyone the truth eventually, but that never happened because your career is more important than me. Why did I marry you? It was a huge mistake. Now the media is after me as well as your fans! Those crazy girls want me to die, do you understand that? THEY WANT TO KILL ME!”

“Nothing like that is going to happen. Please, the media will forget about all this as soon as another sensational story comes up.”

“NO! I am not going to die by one of your idiotic fans. I am leaving and going far away.”

She left to go on a long vacation out of the country to calm herself down from everything that happened. I thought that everything will be normal once she gets back but I was wrong. Once Kimi got back to Korea, some insane fans found her and attacked her nearly taking her life in the process. That was the last straw for the two of us; she refused to stay with me, and I had no choice but to let her go.

“Hyung, are you sure that you want to let her go? I mean what if fans attack her again?” Taemin sighed as the other members of my band agreed with him.

“She is leaving the country so that no one can find her. I don’t want to let her go, but I will be selfish if I ask her to stay.”

“That’s not called being selfish, Key. You love her and that’s why you want her to stay with you.” Onew hyung patted my back, “Think this over one more time.”

I thought and thought over it but saw no other way out of this situation; all I cared about was keeping Kimi safe from everyone that wanted to hurt her. After that we got divorced, and she left Korea to go live in France.

“Key?” Jonghyun hyung tapped my shoulder, “What are you staring at? We need to get back to the hotel. Besides if we stay out for too long, manager hyung will be worried.”

“Yeah, let’s get going.” I turned my back to the sight that I had my eyes fixed on.

“Key…isn’t that?” Hyung finally realized what I was staring at for such a long time.

“Let’s go, hyung.”

“Key, wait, don’t you want to go talk-”

 “Let’s go.”

I didn’t wait for hyung to say a word to me and headed in the direction of the hotel. No matter where you are, Kimi, I won’t be able to forget you. I never thought I would end up here in France; moreover, see you here by chance. That man with you, and the ring on your finger told me that you moved on in your life. Were you able to forget me this easily? Because I still can’t forget you no matter what I do. How I wish that my fans would consider my feelings for once but why would they? I am an idol, a feeling-less, empty robot that has no private life and is built only for them to control. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch1: request list or click here
Ch 2: one shot list or click here

Don't forget to request a band or any idol that you want me to write about!