Hallelujah (Jonghyun)

Fluff Overload

 

*Jonghyun’s POV*

 “Oppa, guess what I finally can fly now. My wing is not injured anymore.” Haneul lifted herself and hovered over above my bed, “I am so happy!”

I stood up on the bed and touched her left wing, which was injured before, “Should you really be flying right now? What if you haven’t recovered completely?”

“If I fall, then oppa will catch me just like he always does.” She gave a warm smile before give me a soft kiss on my cheek.

“I promise to never let you fall. Now stop flying around and get to sleep. It’s getting pretty late and I’ve wake up early tomorrow.” Laying down on the bed with Hanuel, I felt her warm body snuggle up close to me.

“Good night, oppa.” She smiled cutely before giving me a kiss on my chest and drifting into a deep slumber.

It had been approximately three months since I meet this beautiful angel of mine, Hanuel. The SHINee members had decided to go on a hiking trip during our week long vacation. We had heard that the mountains nearby our hotel were deemed as one of the most beautiful in the world. It didn't take long for us to convince our manager hyung to let us go see the mountain scenery.

At first the mountain felt a bit difficult to hike on but in no time we got used to rough, inclined terrain. Not much had happened during our trip that is until one night I had trouble sleeping and decided to wander around a little. I was enjoying the quiet night but the silence was interrupted by something that sounded like whimpers. Out of curiosity I followed a narrow trail to the source of the sound hoping that it was nothing dangerous. As I edged closer to the sound, I saw a figure kneeling on the ground. The silhouette in front of me seemed unusual and I couldn't decipher the type of creature. Taking out my lighter I quickly flicked it on causing the creature in front of me to get alerted. To my shock the creature was a female was large white wings rather what humans refer to as angels.

The angel was scared out of her wits and to this day I still remember her petrified expressions. I couldn't help but stare at her with mixed emotional; my brain was telling me that I was hallucinating but my eyes refused to believe it. I thought that as soon as she saw me, she would have ran away, but then it hit me that the bottom of her right wing was tainted red. Hoping that she understood my words, I started to shift closer to her while saying that I won't hurt her. Eventually she let me come close to enough to see that her wing was badly injured.

I was unsure about what I was supposed to do in this situation but there was no way that I could leave her injured. Helping her up, I took her back to our camp site just to see that the other four were wide awake.   

 

~Flashback~

"Hyung, where have you been?!" Key asked in a worried but unhappy voice as the four of them stared at me as I approached the camp site. I didn't say a word and stepped into the light of the fire with my injured angel. All four of the members stared at the angel with eyes wide and mouth agape.

"I found her injured...and couldn't leave her."

"A-Are you really an angel? Maybe they are fake wings." Taemin mumbled with his head cocked to the left.

"Tae, her wing is bleeding. You think it's fake?" I sighed and set the angel down near the warm fire, "We have to help her before she losses too much blood."

"Um what exactly are we supposed to do? I mean none of us are doctors here." Minho asked as he scanned the injured wing.

I glanced at the angel, "I wish that you could at least understand us."

She looked at me with her pain-filled eyes and a question mark of her colorless face. Out of my the blue she leaned closer to me and pressed her lips on my mine, causing everyone to freeze in their place. All I could do was stare at her motionless as I had no idea what to do or how to react.

"S-Sorry..." She spoke while quickly averting her eyes from me.

"Woah, she spoke!" Onew hyung exclaimed just as shocked as the rest of us.

~End Flashback~

 

It turned out that she has the power to learn languages by just kissing someone who speak that language. We tried asking her how she ended up here but she had lost her memories. That night we decided that we were going to sneak her into our dorm and take care of her. It was far from easy trying to sneak in someone with large white wings without going unnoticed, but she had a few powers, such as making her wings invisible for a certain period of time, that helped us out. Since that day she stayed secretly in my room and before I knew it, I was falling for this pure angel.

Our relationship slowly changed from strangers to roommates to friends and stopped at lovers. When Haneul had found out that we were famous artists, she had told me that she wants me to write a song for her one day. At first I hesitated but as our relationship bloomed, the lyrics for that song started to fall into place:

Woo, how could this be?
Woo, you're so beautiful
How should I say this?
Even when I think hard, it's hard to express
The masterpiece that is you

You're an enemy to girls
You're a target to guys
A wall that can't be climbed
A holy perfection

I thank God, I see an angel,
Tears well up, hallelujah
I see an angel, tears well up,
I'm overwhelmed with feelings, hallelujah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Refer to ch1 for the request list or click here
Go to ch 2 for the one shot list or click here