I Love You (Kris) [M]

Fluff Overload

 

*Kris’s POV*

I quietly came into the apartment and made my way to the kitchen to see my angel unhappily washing the dishes. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I leaned closed to her ear, “Is someone sulking again?”

“No. I am not sulking.”

“Are you sure about that? Oppa already said he is sorry for not coming to visit you earlier. Are you really going to hold it against him?” I whispered and gave her shoulder a soft peck.

“Oppa, I know you haven’t slept thanks to your busy schedule so get ready for bed.” She pulled my arms from her waist and walked towards the bedroom.

‘Looks like I am going to have to work really hard today to get her to stop sulking.’ I quietly followed her, ‘I know I am gone for way too long and wish that I could come see you more often.’

I threw off my jacket, T-shirt, and jeans with my eyes still glued to Jaein’s back. ‘I want to see you smile.’ Putting on comfortable pajama pants I slowly made my way to my angel and once again wrapped my arms around her. “Have I told you that you look really hot in a tank top and shorts? I can’t stop staring at you.”

“Aish oppa, don’t talk and go to sleep, will you?” She tried to struggle but I held on, hugging her tighter.

“Baby, stop sulking because oppa is not going to let you go.”

 

*Jaein’s POV*

“What do you me-” Before I could complete my sentence, I felt oppa’s soft lips brushing against my shoulder. “Kris oppa…”

He didn’t say anything but instead moved his lips to the back of my neck as his right hand started to make its way to my leg.

“I am really sorry, baby. I know I keep you waiting…but I have no choice.”

“I know but I really miss you, and it’s hard waiting for you.”

“I know…” He whispered against the back of my neck and caressed the side of my thigh, “I love you too much. I promise to make more time for you.”

“You better otherwise I will sulk even more.” I turned my body to him and gave him a peck on his lips, “You know that I still haven’t forgiven you, right?”

“What? Seriously? You better forgive me or else you’ll regret it.”

“Regret it? What do you mean? Oppa, why are you giving me that look?” I slowly started to step backwards getting a bit nervous.

“Oh for no reason.” He said with a playful smirk on his face as his arms extended towards me. I quickly turned around but before I could run, Kris oppa grabbed my waist and pulled my back closer to him.

“Oppa, let me g-” Instead of finishing my sentence, I started to laugh really hard as I felt oppa’s fingers tickling my ribcages. I tried struggling a lot and eventually I lost my balance, falling onto the bed. “You meanie! Don’t use my weakness against me.”

 

*Kris’s POV*

My eyes slowly drifted from her reddened face down her body; her tank top straps had slid off her shoulders and moved out of place, leaving her cleavage exposed. Along with that her shorts had ridden up revealing her pretty legs to me. As she saw me scanning her body, her expressions changed as her shyness started to get the better of her. “Don’t look at me like that…”

I started to move towards the bed without taking my eyes off her as strong urges started to take over my body. Straddling her body I placed my hands on each side of her head while leaning down to capture her lips into a deep kiss. She started to respond immediately to my kiss as her hands made their way to my back.

‘The longer I stay away from you, the deeper my love gets for her. I want to show you that I truly love.’ I pulled away a little to catch my breath before giving her a passionate kiss as her hands slowly started to my . Wanting to , I tore away from her lips and kissed down to her neck feeling her soft, silky skin. ‘I want you to remember this night for a long time to come.’

 

*Jaein’s POV*

“Oppa…” I start to give out soft moans as I felt Kris oppa leaving a trail of bite marks on my neck. Though I hated him teasing me this much, I didn’t want him to stop because it had been too long since I got close to him. The kisses and bites slowly started to shift from my neck to my chest and stopped at my cleavage.

‘I promise that I will wait for you for as long as I have to, oppa…because I love you. Love you more than anything.’ The night kept on getting more romantic as our clothes gradually started to fly in every direction. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one-shot is shorter than the other two. I will try to keep them as short as possible, but some of them can't be helped! XD Anyways please subscribe, upvote, and/or comment! ^^

Ch1: request list or click here
Ch 2: one shot list or click here