Exploration - Part 1

Contrastive Sonorus

"Hey, how about we ask Kahi a week off to explore your character?"

Needless to say that Nana was surprised, not at the idea that she didn't think earlier, but at the 'we' that Raina added to the statement.

"I didn't think about that"

"You should" pointed Raina, then added "Shizuka may not exactly have lines, but she's an important character that's gonna put Sori through a tough test. And..." she covered a smile from her face "...both your beauty and your talent will be always a highlight when it comes to every scene, that's why Kahi it's making an emphasis in your acting"

"So... what does that mean?"

"It means that you need to work on Shizuka's world, not on her relationships with the other characters like you do." Such statement made Nana look at her with impression showing on her face.

"How do you know I put emphasis on my characters' relationships?"

"Uh... well" Raina started then cleared turning her voice tone into a sarcastic and uninterested one "I watched one of your movies a day I was bored, and maybe an interview about it." then shrugged.

Unlike the first days they were together, Nana seemed to actually consider the joke, for she laughed. Raina was caught in surprise, and thought that it will backfire at her... she didn't get it wrong.

"I also went to one of your shows when I was bored" Nana shrugged and added "You put a lot of emphasis in your body language, maybe that's why you had trouble with the lots of words and lack of movements."

"Well, then how about it, Ms. Hollywood? Shall we take these days off and learn a few things from the best ones?"

Nana smirked "Why the hell not? Maybe I would make it to Broadway and steal your crown."

Both girls laughed. Suddenly, Nana took one of Raina's hands and directed it towards her cheek.

"Nana..."

"Shh, don't say anything" requested Nana "Just let me have a couple of seconds like this." She just wanted to remember how it felt to be in good terms with Raina. What she didn't count with, was that the girl will move close and hug her tenderly.

"Raina..."

"Shh, you said no words"

**

Next day...

"A week off?" asked Kahi with a slight fear on her face, things weren't going that well with the main scenes, especially Nana's, and the last she needed was her two leading actresses taking a holiday.

"I would ask for two, but I don't think you'll let us out that much" said Raina.

"I don't think I can allow that. Can't you do it here? Or the hotel room?"

"No, too many distractions and we won't be able to concentrate on improving" replied Raina. Nana remained in silence, after all, she just had been called by Kahi last night, so she didn't want to cause any conmotion or negative results on what Raina was trying to do for both of them.

"No, I can't afford that" said Kahi.

"Please, it's for the movie's sake, or you prefer to be battling with us scene after scene?"

Kahi frowned at such panorama.

"Let them go"

"Seriously?" said Kahi

"Let them go. They said it's for the movie's sake" repeated and explained Jungah who came into the office "You know Raina's right, what we really can't afford is wasting more material on scenes and you can't ask for a major edition on everything, neither hiring two new actresses."

Jungah had a good point and Kahi had to declare herself defeated. She sighed and finally said "Ok, you can go. Only for a week and have those phones close in case something happens."

Both girls smiled and they left the office leaving Kahi and Jungah alone.

Jungah kept staring at both girls while they were on the aisle, gradually disappearing from her sight. Kahi just stared at the lady and said "Why are you lenient with them?"

"Did you notice that?"

"What? You being always on their side?"

"No. The way their behaviour changed"

"A little. And?"

"When they got here they barely could see each other's faces, even more, they could barely stand each other's presence, but now..." she said extending her hand pointing at the aisle "Nana stood there silent letting Raina do the talk. I saw her eyes, she learned somehow to trust Raina, or she's starting to do so" she smiled with a bit of excitement. "I think... we're gonna see their real talent when they get back."

"You think so?"

"I know so"

**

Nana and Raina started to pack, but the former was wearing a sad face while looking at her suitcase for a memory struck her mind, but was quickly taken away from it at the sound of Raina's words "Cheer up, remember that the movie is not over yet" Nana smiled at Raina when using her very own lastest award speech to work some hope on her. How much it worked.

Suddenly, Jooyeon and Uee made their way to their room, they followed them as soon as they heard they were taking a week off.

"I feel like I should have a salary for delivering these boxes of yours" Jooyeon said giving a squared big box to Raina.

When opening it, a note was on top of the delivered object. She took it a read it. 

"I heard from someone that you'll be going to practice somewhere out of the city. Enjoy the dress. I'm rooting for you.

Your Fan."

"A flower dress? I hope we don't get into flower fields, or that's all that I'm gonna be seeing for days." said Nana rolling her eyes.

"Are you guys gonna be okay?" asked Uee getting close to Nana.

"Yeah, we'll be, don't worry"

"Shouldn't you guys make a will leaving everything you possess to me and Uee, in case you kill each other due to... differences on the job?" Jooyeon joked earning her arm to be pinched by Uee. Both Nana and Raina laughed at them.

After some more minutes of talk and jokes, the four ladies hugged. Jooyeon and Uee helped the actresses to carry their suitcases on a car Jungah got for them and so, they went off, to another town, unknown was for them what would happen there.