Am I really this powerless?

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

Minute eight - He was just as innocent and pure as a white calla lily


 

Woohyun was running as fast as he could, his feet and legs moved  without him putting even one thought in it, still he focused all his senses in running and just running; nothing else mattered. He ran across the school corridors and would bump into other students on the way, some times even so hard that the person would fall down, but Woohyun didn't care, not at all. He didn't even apologize nor stopped in his tracks or even help the person stand up what he would do normally, no he just keep on running, not looking back only looking to the door which leads to the steps. His mind filled with thoughts about one person, and only this person.

Sunggyu.

Woohyun never really felt like this before but he wanted to protect the older by any cost. Woohyun was always a lively kid with lots of friends and as he grow older he was not only surrounded by boys in his age no, girls would die to call him theirs but Woohyun was never really interest in any of them. And the older he got the more he  realized that it doesn't matter how many people you can call your 'friends' but it do matter who your real friends are and so in the end the only real friend he had was Sungyeol, but it didn't matter. He and Sungyeol were like brothers and therefore he loved the younger just like his brother and of course he wanted to protect him too in some way but this feeling of wanting to protect him was nothing to the one he felt for Sunggyu.

Sure, he doesn't know Sunggyu for that long but the moment his eyes laid on the broken young man before him, his heart changed. This sad, hurt filled eyes which saw nothing then loneliness and helplessness, changed Woohyun. The dried tears or these he had to whip away of the snow white face of the older, broke Woohyun's heart. The few words the older gave from him and the emptiness in them, teared on Woohyun's soul. Everything about Kim Sunggyu changed Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun was never someone to concentrate all and absolutely all his concern on only one person but as the said broken man entered his world, everything changed. He'd never felt like this before.

He wanted nothing more as to bring him happiness, to bring his smile and laugh back to him and so Woohyun's world slowly started to change. His mind started to drift up only to then stop my Sunggyu, his actions involved the older in some way and unknowingly his number one topic became Sunggyu, but that wasn't the only thing which changed.

Woohyun was the school prince, loved and admired by almost all. Girls as well as boys confessed to him but he never accept one of their confessions indeed Woohyun had never been in love, so he didn't know how it felt but one thing he knew since Sunggyu entered his life, his heart changed.

It was beating for the broken boy but he didn't understand what it meant, not until he found Sunggyu on that faithful day; in the hold of another man with his dress-shirt opened all the way so his skin was exposed, brushes all over his flawless milky white skin and hot tears running down his cheeks as he was being touched.

 

***

 

Woohyun couldn't believe his eyes, he was shocked but still his legs didn't stop moving and so he walked nearer and nearer the dark, hidden corner of the roof top.

He ran there still with the hope it wasn't Sunggyu after all but every hoping and praying was useless since he knew the voice which screamed so miserable. As he finally saw them everything stopped, his breath, his heart, his movements maybe even the time; he wasn't sure about that either.

There in this corner was Sunggyu pressed against the wall as well as the floor, with his chest exposed, his uniform sprinkled with little drops of dark red blood and his hands tied together with a tie. His beautiful skin was covered with brushes which were either red or already turned blue, he even had a cut on his wrist which was bleeding and as result a long line of blood was forming on the sleeve of his dress-shirt.

On the one side Dongwoo was holding up his arms and pressing down his upper body so he wasn't even able to fight against any of their doings and Hoya was having his one hand on the older's leg to keep it in place and his other hand was touching his chest were the worst looking brush was.

Only this view was horrible and let Woohyun's blood boil but the thing which followed couldn't be described. Hoya looked up to him, meeting his eyes before he smirked at him , his lips. He then turned his view back to Sunggyu and grabbed the latter's chin forcefully and before any of them could voice any of their thoughts out he pressed his lips against Sunggyu chopped ones.

Just then Woohyun realized what the feelings he had for Sunggyu must mean.

"You ing son of a ." - Woohyun yelled in rage and just then Sunggyu noticed that he was standing there.

Did he see that just now?!- That thought scared Sunggyu even more and his tears started to roll down his cheeks like there was no tomorrow. He was happy that the younger was here to help him, to get the disgusting fingers of these two from his body, to get him away so he wouldn't get hurt from them anymore but he couldn't bear the thought that the younger saw that just now.

Everything happened so fast that Sunggyu didn't catch everything but one thing he saw was something he wouldn't forget so fast, the smirk Hoya had resting on his lips as he heard the shout, angry felt foot steps and the cracking of knuckle of Woohyun.

He let go of Sunggyu and faced Woohyun who was walking to him with an extremely dark aura around him, cracking all his knuckles.

Sunggyu had never seen Woohyun like this and it surely frighten him in some way.

"Ohh is the prince angry because I dirtied your princess."- Hoya asked grinning and touched Sunggyu's face with his fingertips but he couldn't touch it with more then his fingertips since Woohyun managed it to appeared right infornt of him within a second and literally mashed his hand in his to stop him from touching Sunggyu's face further.

"Don't ing lay one of your disgusting fingers on him again, you er."- He breathed out dangerously low before he pulled the others hand away rather forcefully. He send a short glare to Dongwoo, who let go of Sunggyu's wrist immediately, before he faced the snickering Hoya again.

"Don't with me you , what will you do, huh?"- Hoya provocated him and his smirk never leaving his face, seconds later it did leave his face.

"Let's see what I do when the time comes..."- Woohyun kicked him right in the stomach to which Hoya lost his balance and felt down but before either he nor Dongwoo could do something, Woohyun was already giving him a few good punches and ended up breaking the nose of the one who nobody dared to only look at.

As he felt the younger's nose breaking under his punch he stopped and stand up, looking right into Hoya's eyes mouthing something that nobody besides these two were able to understand. He turned around, facing Dongwoo but Dongwoo was more concern about his friend whose face was covers in blood, then him. Woohyun bend down and wrapped his arms around Sunggyu before he run to the door leaving the other two in the corner.

 

He pressed Sunggyu near his chest and hurried down the stairs and it seemed like just as he jumped down the last few steps his mind and normal personality came back.

"I'm...I'm so sorry Sunggyu, this ing...."- Woohyun pressed the older even nearer to himself and swallowed the last few words of his sentence, since they would be curses anyway.

Sunggyu wrapped his slender arms around the younger's neck and continued crying, all he wanted was a peaceful life but what is he getting?

 

Woohyun hurried back home with the still lightly sobbing Sunggyu in his arms, he didn't stop to get their stuff in school nor as a teacher asked him to, Woohyun didn't care what would happen to him after this day, whether he get dispelled or whatever. He needed to get Sunggyu home and that fast.

A smile found its way on Woohyun's face for the first time since one hour as they reached their home. Woohyun opened the door with a few difficulties and walked into the living room where he placed Sunggyu gently on the sofa. Due to their fairly early arriving nobody besides them was at home to which both of them were more or less relieved about.

"Gyu I'll get the first aid box, just stay here okay? I'll be back in a second!"- Woohyun brushed one strand of hair out of Sunggyu's face and with a whimper Sunggyu nodded. Breathing heavily due to the pain he felt all over his body. He never got beaten up and to imagine his first beat up to be that bad and painful, but even more then pain he felt so disgusted, just the thought that Dongwoo and especially Hoya were touching him just after they had beat the crap out of him was so, so disgusting. Even the kiss he wanted to give to somebody different was stolen and remembering that tears started to roll down his brushed cheeks again. 

The salty tears burned in his cuts but he could care less, he felt dirty and not only his body was in pain. He was once just as inoccent and pure as a calla lily but just like the flower will die, his purity died at least in his option. Now he didn't want to be touched especially not form Woohyun, he didn't want to dirty the only pure and honest thing which he had left in this world, this world filled with strangers with no heart.

After a blink of an eye Woohyun was back with a wet towel and a first aid box in hands, he kneeled down and took one of Sunggyu's hand gently in his, rubbing cycles with his thumb on the back of Sunggyu's hand.

"P-please don't cry anymore, please....I'm so sorry, I..I just can't seem to protect you..."- Woohyun brushed away the few tears which had rolled down with his thumb and had the saddest expression ,Sunggyu had ever seen on his face, his eyes lightly glassy and a smile which hurt Sunggyu to see.

"Gyu can you take of your shirt?"- Woohyun asked slowly and the shocked expression Sunggyu had was nothing good.

Sunggyu shook his head and brought on of his hands up to his face, the other was so strongly hold by Woohyun that Sunggyu hadn't a chance to bring it up.

"Please Gyu, it's full of blood and I must see your brushes so I can treat them." - Woohyun tried to explain calmly but Sunggyu still noticed how the latter's voice was waving.

He's trying not to cry, right? - Sunggyu thought and then took off his shirt, the day couldn't get any worse then it was already.

"C-can you maybe not look?"- He whispered feeling both embarrassed and still hurt, turning his head away form Woohyun who was still kneeling infront of him. Please don't look at me, even I don't want to look at myself. I must look all kind of disgusting with blood all over the place as well as brushes....and marks on the wrist from the tie.

"Sunggyu, look at me."- Woohyun demanded and the older did as asked.

"I will never hurt you, so you can trust me ,okay? I will treat your wounds now, so I will touch your body, is that okay with you?"

"No! Please don't touch me."- Sunggyu pleaded and it nearly ripped Woohyun's heart into two.

"Please, if not I have to bring you to the hospital."

"No...everything but the hospital, I..i....c-can't."- Sunggyu sobbed and Woohyun nodded slowly, he knew it anyway, that's the reason he brought Sunggyu home instead of going to the hospital in first place. He knew Sunggyu hated them and the reason was simple, it was the place he saw his mother for the last time and also his mother spent most of her time in one, so it's just obvious that he couldn't stand them anymore.

Woohyun cleaned him with the towel and then treated all his wound and brushes and thankfully all his injuries where not so bad that he had to bring him to the hospital after Woohyun was done, he brought a fresh set of clothes for his friend who gladly took them.

"Let's go upstair so you can catch some sleep."- Woohyun put one arm around Sunggyu to support him with the walking and slowly they walked up the stairs, in the end Sunggyu let himself get dragged into Woohyun's room and in there shared the bed with Woohyun even though he didn't want  to be touched by anyone not even Woohyun.

They laid there looking up the white ceiling, non of them spoke until Woohyun broke the silence.

"You know that I will never hurt you and that I will always be by your side, so please d-don't hate me."

"It's not your fault anyway, thank you for being here...I always wanted to tell you that."- Sunggyu whispered and only seconds later sleep got him.

"I will always be, since you're the one I want to hold dear to me, so please don't leave me in the end. I'm sorry that I just can't protect you like I want. Why does these things happen to you? Am I really that powerless?"- Woohyun asked himself since he knew everything he just said was heard from nobody then himself, he turned his body so he was facing Sunggyu's back of the head and after a while he mumbled out the things which troubled him for a few hours now.

"Gyu it may be not the best timing of all but finally understand the crazy heart of mine, so please stay with me until I'm brave enough to put my feelings in words and then to tell them to you. But I'm not strong enough, not to admit the things I finally understand nor to even ask you this one question. I'll get strong and then I'll ask and then I'll be worth somebody like you, so please wait." - Woohyun mumbled sadly and a few of the tears he was so determine to keep in left his eyes without him noticing.

 

 



 

Hehe hi guys! :DD

By now you will probably hate Hoya x,D But it's alright, honestly speaking they did some crazy with Sunggyu but no or something like that, no misunderstandings~

Anyway first time ever Woohyun was in something like a range mode and was like someone completely different

Hope you guys like it~

btw I want to ask you before I start writing down my idea, so would you guys read something in which a lot of Japanese stuff including OC with Japanese names, appear in? I'm not sure but seriously I'm dying to write about it!!>x< Oh of course it's WooGyu x,D with some other infinite member appearing but mostly Woogyu and it would be a [M] rated one for language, drugs and gangs,