Let the games begin

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

 

Minute Five - The first jealousy filled step is taken with a yellow hyacinth in hands


 

 

Jealousy and envy are just the beginning.

 

 

Sunggyu turned the doorknob with shaking hands, hopping the best and taking a deep breath once again to clam his utterly nervous nerves. The door opened in slow motion and seconds felt like hours, he walked in step for step and in no time he was standing in the middle of the room, facing his new teacher, his new classmates.

He gulped once before he bowed politely to the quite young looking teacher.

"Oh you must be Sunggyu, right?"- She asked with a charming smile, patting his shoulder in order to smooth the nervous young man. He nodded and bowed once again, before he opened his mouth for the first time since he had entered the full class room.

"I'm sorry for my late arriving."- He apologized with eyes down-cast.

"Oh no, no. That's no problem, you're not that late anyway. So please introduce yourself to the class~"- She smiled couraging and Sunggyu nodded again. Now was the moment he didn't like at all, he had to look at all of them and they would look at him. He turned his body slowly so he was facing the whole class, which consisted of at least 30 students. He opened his mouth but in first attempt nothing but air came out , he closed it again and took a deep breath before he finally told them his name.

"Hello my name is Kim Sunggyu and...please take care of me."

"Okay Sunggyu, you can take the empty seat by the window. Your first class is with me , Mrs. Park, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them."

"Okay."- He said quietly and made his way to the second last row to the table which was right next to the window with a great view on the school's soccer field. On his way there all eyes of his fellow students were on him and he hadn't felt so uncomfortable for a while.

Mrs. Park cleared in a rather loud way to get the attention of the others again and Sunggyu felt relieved that they finally weren't looking at him anymore.

"So to continue were we have stopped, today's topic is going to be Korean Traditions in the Modern World, please open your books on page 45." -  She said and the class did just as she asked for. She was teaching for a while as the door was pulled open again with lot of force and two person entered the room. 

Only one look at them and you knew, these two guys weren't people to mess with - they had a troublemaker aura around them and their style already screamed troublemaker. One of them had hazelnut brown hair and was wearing black ripped jeans instead of the school uniform pants, his dress shirt had two open bottoms and the red tie was loosely hanging around his neck and even though it was absolutely forbidden to have piercings the guy's ears were full of piercings and the other guy wasn't better, he had bright pink hair and his choose of cloths was nearly the same but he had the craziest accessions which Sunggyu had ever seen in his life.

The two made their way into class and were just about to go to their seats before the teacher called both of their names to get the troublemakers attention.

"Hoya, Dongwoo where were you? You're about an hour too late."

"Sorry m'am we were busy, can we take a seat now?"-  The one with the hazelnut brown hair said annoyed and his friend nodded with the same amount of boredom in it.

"Yes, take a seat but next time you'll be called to the principal."

"You may go ahead now then."- The pink haired one said mockingly and she just shook her head, quietly asking herself what she had done wrong that the two boys developed into such careless young men.

"I'm just warning you, please take a seat now and be quiet."

The two walked to their seats with smug smiles resting on their faces and unfortunately their table was right next to Sunggyu's.

Sunggyu could literally feel how their intensive glares burned holes in his skull, he tried hard not to be affected by it but he failed. A strange feeling overcame him and as they started to talk about him, the bad feeling in his stomach got only worser.

"Hey Howonie is that kid new, or is it just me?"- The one with the pink hair asked him friend with a risen eyebrow just as he pulled on his chair with force.

"Oh yeah Woo he is new, waaahhh we have a new kid, that's going to be fun~"- The one, Sunggyu assumed was the said 'Howonie' answered with a smirk and Sunggyu could feel his blood freezing.

***************************___________________________________************************************______________________*************_______________________

 

 

Woohyun was running up the stairs, skipping one or two once in a while and nearly tripped over by the attempt to leave out three steps. He knew he was running late, really late, but at least he tried all in powers go get up as fast as possible and after a few minutes he finally reached his class room. He dashed over to it and opened the door with great force and a heavy breathing, he bowed to the teacher immediately.

"I'm ...sorry for arriving so ...late."- He breathed heavily which made talking a quite difficult task, the teacher nodded with an annoyed expression resting on her face and told Woohyun to take a seat. He bowed again before he dashed over to his and his best friends shared table.

He placed his back pack on the side of the table and let himself collapse on the chair to finally take a few deep breaths to steady his breathing.

"Yah! Woohyun where were you?"- His best friend, Sungyeol, whispered to him at least as pissed as the teacher was only seconds ago. He hated it when he had to be alone in class and every time his friend was absent the teachers would make his life hell in asking him in every freaking period where Woohyun was, today wasn't an exception.

"I'm sorry Yeol, I brought Gyu to his class but there was that girl and yeah."- He breathed out, wiping the sweat from his forehead and then finally faced his puzzled friend.

"Okay one thing after another, who is Gyu? Is he the guy who you took in to your family recently, the one you talk none stop about?"

"Yup Kim Sunggyu, I'll introduce you to him in the break."- Woohyun smiled sweetly and all girls who had their eyes on them instead of the teacher melted by it.

"You already have a nickname for him? You took years to give me one."- Sungyeol pouted and slapped the arm of his friend lightly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry."

"Anyway, what's with that girl part and in what class did he get in?"

"Uhm that girl was hella annoying, sorry to say it in that way but she shouted, really shouted at Sunggyu! Her plan was to confess to me but then she kind of got aggressive after I told her I don't want anything from her."- He explained and added a few details later on, Sungyeol nodded once in a while quite curious who that girl could be.

"What was her name?"

"Hana, but I don't know her last name and quite honest I've never seen her before."

"Hana, mhmmmm"- Sungyeol thought loud, tapping his kin lightly and after a while of thinking something came into his mind but he really hoped the girl he thought about wasn't the girl Woohyun rejected in a little rough way.

"Did she had long wavy brown hair and brand stuff, like a Gucci necklace?"

"Uhm let me think, oh yes she had."

"Oh that is bad."

"Why is that bad?"- Woohyun asked confused with a puzzled look.

"I think she's Lee Hana, Hoya's little sister, in what class did Sunggyu get in again?"

"In B, why?"

"Oh that is even woser."

"Why?!"

"He got in the same class as Infinite H."

"What the hell do you mean with 'Infinite H', god dammit Sungyeol talk in a language I also understand."

"Gosh Hyun I know you're like a freaking idol in this school but have you never heard of the troublemaker in our school, the school bullies? They can make your life hell if they pick on you. You know, like beating you without a reason and such. They're in last year and the moment you see them you know what I mean, they have this troublemaker aura around them, one of them even has pink hair! How the hell have you not notice them till now? The bigger of them is Hoya, his read name is Lee Howon but nobody except his best friend and his sister is allowed to call him so and the other badass is his best friend with the pink hair called Dongwoo."- He explained with over the top gesturing and horrified expression.

"These guys?! Oh damn of course I know them...that pricing guy has a sister?"

"God yeah he has one...Woohyun do you life on the moon or something like that? Her name is Lee Hana and she is kind of the female version of you, a lot of boys would die to go out with her as much as I know she's in class C or maybe B I'm not totally sure."

"Okay I see but still even if she were Lee Minho's little sister I don't care, something is seriously not okay with that girl. Either way I told her I have no interest in her and that's it and why should these Infinite H guys pick on Sunggyu? He's a nice guy therefore I don't really see a reason for this besides I told him to buzz me immediately if he has problems."

"Can you two please shut up now? Woohyun you come to late and now you're talking none stop, do you want to spent the rest of the day standing outside the class room?"- Their teacher asked even more pissed then she was before, tapping with her foot impatient.

"I'm sorry."- He apologized quietly and the teacher continued with her teaching even though most of the students were either talking or simply not paying attention.

The lesson continued in the boring way, just as always, Woohyun was never that much into school, his grades were more or less average but he was an amazingly good athlete. He's part of the school's soccer team and due to his skills he became the team caption after only a few months since then he was save from having fears of getting hold back.

In terms if studying he was rather the opposite to his cheery friend, Sungyeol. He's been best friends with the bubbly tall guy since middle school and ever since then they are like brothers. They know pretty much everything about the other and talk about everything, Woohuyn always has an open hear for his friend and vice versa. Woohyun has a lot of friends due to his popularity in school and his caption position in soccer but the one friend he never wants to lose is Sungyeol.

Sungyeol is a bright, silly kid who never miss to make Woohyun laugh and despite his cherry and silly attitude he is a serious student with top grades, therefore while Woohyun was bored to death by the stuff Mrs. Kim was talking, Sungyeol was literally off all information the lady was saying or writing on the board. After the nth time of yawning Woohyun decided to check on his older friend by sending a short text.

 

To: Gyu

Hey Gyu is everything alright? How's the lesson? Mine is boring as hell...

 

He pressed the send button and was waiting for a replay what he got only seconds later, what got a smile on his lips.

 

From: Gyu

Hi Hynnie, everything is good here, teacher is nice and all. Feel sry for u.

 

He immediately sent the next message back and was secretly happy that his friend started to talk/ write a bit more.

 

To: Gyu

How about the other kidz, are they nice? Just buzz me if anything is worng, k?

 

From Gyu:

I haven't talked to them yet 

But there are these strange guys, one of them has pink hair, is he even allowed to dye his hair pink?

 

To: Gyu

I don't really think he is allowed but he doesn't care, don't talk so much with them, I'll come to your class room later okay? Don't go away alone, I'll show you everything in the break and introduce you to my friend~ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

 

From Gyu:

Okay, see you later then!

 

Woohyun was chatting happily with his friend but just like Sungyeol had said, the older was really in the same class as the 'bad boys' of their school but he will never let the older be hurt by them. What Woohyun didn't notice was the girl how was looking nearly observing him all the time.

 

The time went by fast but not fast enough for Woohyun's liking and as finally the school bell rang signalizing that the break had just began a stone felt from his heart and he almost jumped from his chair to the door if there wasn't his not so excited friend grabbing his wrist.

"Hyun slow down, you nearly forgot your lunch!"- Sungyeol sculled him and handed him a lunchbox with his name on top.

"Oh yeah thank you, but let's go I kind of fell uneasy with knowing that Sunggyu is in the troublemakers class, to be honest."- Woohyun confessed and pulled his friend with him to the get as fast as possible to the older. They dashed out of the class room and once again Woohyun didn't notice another girl which was waiting outside the class room for him, but he had a certain person in his mind and only him.

*********************************_________________________________****************___________________________________________******************___

 

 

Hana left her lesson a few minutes before it ends only for Woohyun, so she would be able to talk to him and what is he doing? Dashing out with Sungyeol while talking about that Sunggyu guy, to say Hana was pissed would be an understatement.

After the two left her standing at the door she waited annoyed for a friend, who left the class room only seconds later.

"Hi Hana sorry for the wait, I forgot to take my lunch money, have you talked to Woohyun yet?"- Hana's friend asked her as they were walking to the cafeteria.

"No problem, Hyorin but no I haven't......what happened in class? Did he do something? Were you able to hear what he was talking with Sungyeol?"- Hana asked her friend the normal questions she would ask every time she would have a break. She herself was unfortunately not in Woohyun's class therefore she had to get herself a friend who was and then she met Hyorin at the third day of school. Hyorin was her 'friend' but to say it in other words Hyorin was the one person who told her everything what Woohyun said or did in the class room where she wasn't able to observe him herself.

"He didn't do much besides talking with Sungyeol about something I couldn't quite hear but the only things I heard were the name Sunggyu and he said something about your brother and Dongwoo oppa, oh and he was texting with someone and had a big smile on his lips."- Hyorin said after a while of thinking but her answers weren't what Hana wanted to hear.

"Aha he did...thank you Hyorin, see you later."- Hana said and left before her friend could even give an answer.

Hana's blood was boiling, Sunggyu here, Sunggyu there, Who the hell is he even!!! Why would Woohyun oppa talk about him If I confessed to him.....and why did he mentioned my brother...- Hana asked herself utterly annoyed and after awhile of thinking she got the reason why he was talking about her brother.

That bustard must be in the same class as my brother! Oh Sunggyu let's see what time will bring for you~ -She thought happily and walked down the floor searching for her Woohyun.

 

******_**********************__________________________________******************________________________******************__________***********

 

The moment Woohyun's eyes spotted Sunggyu a smile made its way on his worry filled face, the older was nowhere hurt or anything, only standing at the door rather lost, looking like a kid who got lost.

Woohyun walked over to him with Sungyeol following him.

"Hi Gyu!!"- Woohyun waved excited and Sungyeol couldn't hide his amused smile, it's been a while since his little older friend was so excited to see someone.

"Hi"- Sunggyu waved back shyly, walking to them.

"Hey there! I'm Sungyeol~ But you can call me Yeollie if you want. It's nice to finally meet you, Woohyun talked sooo much about you!"- Sungyeol grinned and his grin turned into a smirk as his best friend glared at him with his 'why-did-you-tell-him' look.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sunggyu."

"Okay let's get going before they'll start to bombarded you with questions Gyu, what do you want to see first?"- Woohyun asked with a sweet smile and Hana who was looking at them for afar would vomit only by the thought that he was giving his sweet smile to Sunggyu and not her.

"Hyunnn I'm freaking hungry let's go to the cafeteria firstttt"- Sungyeol whined.

"Okay, okay you big baby then it'll be the cafeteria first."- Woohyun took the arm of the little lost looking Sunggyu before they made their way to the cafeteria, unnoticed followed by Hana who observed everything the three did.

And the nearer Woohyun and Sunggyu got or the more the two were talking or the more Woohyun was smiling loving the more she felt the jealous rising in herself.

They talked a lot, laughed even more and even hugged and it went on like this for days, Hana couldn't stand it anymore. Each and every time she would wait for her crush he would either talk about Sunggyu, go to Sunggyu or is with Sunggyu. She couldn't stand it anymore so she decided it was finally time to call in her brother.

 

It was already late in the night but her brother was still not home, probably still dancing at the park with Dongwoo but Hana would wait, no problem and just as she got tired the door clicked opened and her brother with his best friend walked through the door into the living room.

She jumped from her seat on the couch and breathed in twice before she focused on producing some tears, since her brother would do everything for her especially if she would cry. Her brother, Howon and his best friend Dongwoo were infamous at school as the school bullies who would be able to beat the out of you but actually they were sweet hearts especially Dongwoo was a nice guy. Her brother was a but tougher but if it comes to her or Dongwoo he would be the sweetest of all.

 

She was waiting patently, with fake tears running down her cheeks, until Hoya and Dongwoo entered the living room with laughter which stopped the moment they saw the girl sitting on the couch crying her eyes out.

"Omo! Baby girl what is wrong?!"- Hoya asked and dashed to his sister with Dongwoo only millimeters behind him.

"Gosh Hana what happened?!, Wait I'll get you a tissue!"- Dongwoo exclaimed overly worried and run to the kitchen to get a box of tissues for the girl.

He came back only seconds later and immediately took a seat next to her, holding out the tissue box for her to take one or two, pulling her into an embrace.

"Come tell your Oppas,what happened? Did somebody say something bad to you?"- Hoya asked worried and wiped a tear away of his little sisters cheek, she sobbed a few times before she finally opened , to spill a few lies which would be believed by both, her brother and Doongwoo.

"T-that G-guy,  K-kim Sunggyu..."- She sobbed horribly and pressed another fake tear out.

"Did he hurt you?!"- Dongwoo asked angry exchanging looks with Hoya.

She nodded weakly and that was enough for both of them, they clamed her down and Hoya carried she to her room. He pulled the blanket over her chest and kissed her cheek with a small smile, telling her everything would be good and that she should cry anymore because of the idiot.

He left the room and Hana started to smirk, Let the games begin...

 

 



I seriously have to admit I don't like Hana myself xD

So this is more or less the start of Hana's bad plan of getting Woohyun no matter what, and how surprising her bad brother is Hoya kkk I still love him even though I make him the bad boy in this story xD <3

Guys only 23 minutes are left before I'll finally see the new mv of Infinite H!! Yeahhhh ! <3 ( Hoya look hella hot, just as ever >x<)

Hope you like it and stay tuned to see what will happen next~

(word count approx 3500=