I love you, isn't that obviously ?

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

Minute 14 - Our sweet secret love which is as sweet as a honey flower

 


 

 

 

The night had ended so damn fast that it was morning in an blink of an eye in Sunggyu’s option. He had great troubles falling asleep in first place, he just couldn’t stop thinking about all the stuff that had happened in school. Although he wanted nothing more than falling asleep and just forgetting such a horrible day but he couldn’t, he found himself thinking about all the people he knew and bad mouthed him and about thoese he didn’t know but still called him names you wouldn't even wished to say to your worst enemy. Still they did it and they seemed to have the fun of the year. But a thing that feared him wasn’t only the memories of today or the things which would happen tomorrow but also his relationship with Woohyun, what would the younger do as soon as he heard the horrible things which were said about him? Would he believe it? Would he then be disgusted or leave his side even though it wasn’t true?  

He was so afraid of losing his sun shine, they could so things to him as much as they liked but it would definitely destroy him if he would lose Woohyun. He could lose everything in his life but not the person he loves. Yes, by now Sunggyu was sure what that feeling in his stomach was that felt like butterflies each and every time Woohyun smiled at him or made him laugh or this warm feeling he had in his heart when Woohyun embraced him, or why he felt so nervous as soon as Woohyun was to close - it was love. Sunggyu was in love for the first time and he realized that it wasn’t such a thing as a simple crush but real love.

He loved absolutely everything about the younger, whether it be his cute pout face, his smile, his laugh, his sleeping expression, the little blush he would has from time to time or simply the way he spoke with him, this carefree and cheering personality everything just everything was loved by Sunggyu. And if Sunggyu thought back he realized that he started to like the other from the first second, Woohyun was someone special and his heart noticed it immediately while his brain needed its time.

So if Sunggyu could chose he would loved to stay in bed with Woohyun still lightly embracing him, this strong arms never failed to calm Sunggyu down. He would love to continue to look at Woohyun’s sleeping face which seemed so relaxed and in a bliss, he would love to have the warm breath of the younger to continue to tickle his sensitive skin or to feel the younger’s calmly beating heart but unfortunately they had to go to school. Plus the alarm clock would ring in less than one minute.


As soon as Woohyun was awake due to the super annoying and loud tune of the small alarm clock ,which was even standing next to the poor younger on a nightstand, the time went by even faster.


Within only minutes, in Sunggyu’s option, they were already entering the school grounds. Sunggyu signed heavily which got Woohyun’s attention, who couldn’t help but feeling concern about the older, something was fishy but he still wasn’t sure what it was.


“Gyu what’s wrong? You know that you can tell  me, right? I’ll try my best to help you. You can count on me.”- Woohyun stopped in his tracks and looked at his older friend who had his head down nervously as if he wanted to hid something.

“I’m alright….j-just tired.”- Sunggyu smiled sleepyish but Woohyun saw through his lie immediately.

He is everything but alright…just tell me- Woohyun thought and was about to ask further but the school bell interrupt him. He looked up the big clock, which was hanging on the outside of the main building, and gasped as he realized that they were already two minutes late for their first class.

“…Okay Gyu I’ll let it slip for now because we’re gonna get in trouble if we don’t hurry up, but I’ll ask you later again.”- Woohyun breathed out loudly before he grabbed Sunggyu’s hand to ran to the entrance. As they reached the entrace Woohyun stopped his little run and looked behind him to see an out-of-breath Sunggyu trying to catch his breath. With a chuckle he bend down to be in Sunggyu’s line of sight before he opened his mouth to talk.

“See you later in the long break, okay? By the way we’re gonna be alone today because Sungyeol isn’t in school today or actually he hadn’t be in school for a week and probably won’t come this week. I texted with him yesterday during class and he said that he had a hell of a cold.”

“Okay then see you later.”- Sunggyu breathed out and when Woohyun was already running up the stairs to his class room Sunggyu finally started to walk to his locker. He was afraid of going or rather opening his locker, he wasn’t so sure why but he just had a bad feeling about it.


He reached it in a mere of minutes but what he saw was a sight he absolutely wasn’t found of. Over the green color of his locker were all sort of insults and foul words written with a big black pen. He swallowed hard just by looking at it.

Woohyun should never see this…I have to clean it immediately.-He thought bitterly and walked to the toilettes with light steps afraid that a teacher would hear him before he was able to get his locker clean again. Fortunately he successes in getting wet strips and than again these idiot who written all that bad stuff seemed to be not the smartest since they used a not waterproof pen.

What idiots…they are even to ing stupid to use an waterproof pen for that…wow I can’t believed that I let myself be tortured by such stupid people…but I will not, I’m gonna find out who started this whole mess- Sunggyu thought and wiped the surface of this locker clean again and he was sure that it was now cleaner that it had ever been to begin with.

With a heavy heart and tembling fingers he started to turn the little lock wheel to open his locker but even though the number you’ll get at the start of your year is a random one , it still happened to be Woohyun’s birthday and Sunggyu would never stop grinning about that fact, with a little smile on his cherry lips he turned the wheel to 8 the to 2 to 19 and then to 91, second Feburary 1991 a date that Sunggyu would never dare to forget.
When he opened the door an uncountable number of little letters and pictures of him which where either ripped or drawn on fell out of the locker on the floor. Sunggyu sign only and was in a way happy that it was only something as childish as this.

I’ll grab this stuff up later- He thought as he looked for the textbook he needed for his next class since he more or less missed his first one anyways. As he found it he put it into his bag back and was just about to close the door absent mindly as he noticed that something was pint on the inside of the door.

He felt his heart arching and his breathing shortening while reading the lines on the letter which was pint underneath a picture of him and Woohyun.

“He will leave you and you can’t do a thing against it. As soon as he finds out about the rumors, he will believe it even though they may not all be true because he knows us longer than he had known you. And even if he wouldn’t be disgusted by the pitiful you I will personally make him leave you. Plus don’t forget that this will only the beginning your life is going to be hell~
PS. A mouse told me that Jun was really upset because of a certain someone~ Don’t hide, he will find you anyways~”
- It said and Sunggyu immediately recognized the writing as well as the used pen and paper as the once he got yesterday along with the flowers.

“N-no he will n-not…”- Sunggyu sobbed lightly but slapped  himself only seconds later.

“ Kim Sunggyu behave like a man for god‘s sake!”- He mumbled to himself, ripped the letter from the door and closed it harshly. Then he bend down and picked up the rest, which had fallen out of his locker, to throw everything in the trash can.  

I will find out who that person is and until then I just have to prevent Hyunnie from finding out a thing, that can’t be so hard, can it`? Oh and if I find that pers…that bastard I will thank them for the beautiful picture of Woohyun and me! Yes that’s how I will do it, everything will work out fine in the end. Good thing that Yeollie isn’t in school at the moment so I have at least one week to stop this whole crap. Fighting Sunggyu!!!- Sunggyu thought and encouraged himself while he was walking to his class room in which he had his second class of the day and fortunately for him all classes before lunch break weren’t classes in which Jun was.


********************************************************************************


Hoya already lost trek of time, when where they at school for the last time? How long had it been? A week or even more? Hoya wasn’t sure at all but he started to have a guilty coincidence. He was the reason why Dongwoo didn’t go to school, it wasn’t such a big deal if he wasn’t attending class but it was an important aspect for Dongwoo and Hoya knew it. But still even though school was important to Dongwoo he never, really never left Hoya’s side not even for a minute.
And he was thankful towards the other for this.

To tell the truth Hoya had never thought that you could be happy to spent your time with the same person literally 24/7 but hell he had never been that happy in his life. They spent each and every minute of the day together and went out to have fun as well, going to the movies, eating out typical things you would put in the category ‘Date’ and if you would ask Hoya it had been dates.

Dongwoo took care of him all the time and showered him with love in all ways and all the time, Hoya had never felt so loved before as now and this feeling he had in his stomach made him happy as well. At the moment everything made him happy and he wished it could continue like that but it was already Thursday so they really needed to go back to school.

When Hoya opened his eyes in the morning he was greeted by an empty spot next to him instead of his goofy Dongwoo and immediately a feeling of fright made its way to Hoya’s stomach. He stretched out his arm to feel the spot next to him to see if it was still warm or not.

“It’s cold…he  must have been out for quite a while…”- Hoya mumbled uneasy and stud up, glanced at the clock  and soon after realized that it was already 10 in the morning.

“, I slept freaking long..”- He breathed out and started to look for Dongwoo in the house.

“Dongwoo?”- He asked the moment he opened another door to a different room before he stick his head into it, but no answer. With each room he looked into and got no answer Hoya felt more uneasy and worried.

Where is he?- Hoya thought worried and took a seat on the sofa in the living room which had a perfect sight to the front door.

Hoya had no spare key for the house so he couldn’t leave anyway so he just had to wait for Dongwoo to return from where ever he maybe. But one thing was for sure Hoya didn’t like it, he doesn’t like it to be separate from the older, call him clingy but that was just the truth. The days they had spent together tighten their relationship to the maximum and if Hoya had to be honest he would want to forever be with Dongwoo. Dongwoo was the right person for him. He had always been the one person that got his back, that made him happy, made him laugh, helped him if he had any troubles, simply that one person Hoya trusted the most and liked, loved the most.

Already half an hour had passed and the door still hadn’t been opened and Hoya started to get impatient as well but the worries he had were a lot more. What if something had happened? What if Dongwoo wouldn’t come home anymore? Dongwoo left his phone at home so there was no way to contact him either and just by these thoughts crossing Hoya’s mind the younger’s stomach flipped.


Just as Hoya decided to look for Dongwoo outside since he simply couldn’t take it anymore he felt two arms creeping around him behind the sofa.
Hoya immediately jerked back to see the person who hugged him even though he already knew it by the way the person was so tenderly embracing him.

“Dongwoo.”- Hoya whispered quietly and the older flashed him a smile.

“Good morning Howon~ Have you been waiting long for me?”- He asked cutely but the moment he opened his eyes his heart sank to the pit of his stomach.

“Omo! Howon-ah don’t …don’t cry.”- Dongwoo said fast as he noticed the slightly glassy eyes of Hoya and hurried over to the other side of the sofa, so he could give Hoya a proper hug.  
 
“W-where have you been? I was worried because you left your cell phone and didn’t tell me. What if something happened? I can’t leave your house because I don’t have a key, I was s-scared.”

“I’m sorry! You don’t have to be scared I just went out to grab some breakfast for us. I went to the bakery you like so much but that quire there was god damn long! I bought the cream sponge cake you like so much~ Don’t be sad anymore, okay?”- Dongwoo said sweetly and pulled back to look into the others eyes.

“I thought for a moment that you had left me…”- Hoya admitted mumbling but Dongwoo still heard him clearly.

“Aigoo Howonie I would never leave you and it’s my house we are currently in so I would come back anyway.”- Dongwoo laughed and Hoya never felt as stupid as in this moment. Dongwoo was right it was his house so he would return no matter what, Hoya felt like slapping himself across the face.

“Oh and I love you, I would never leave the person I love~”- Dongwoo summed and leaned in to leave a peek on the younger’s lips.

“I..I l-love you too.”- Hoya mumbled with red ears while looking at his lap rather than at Dongwoo’s face but it still caught Dongwoo off guard.

“W-what?”

“You heard me don’t make me say it again…”- Hoya whined with now not only his ears red as tomatoes but also his cheeks.

“You love me? Like in a romantic way?”- Dongwoo asked back visibly shocked by the younger’s confession. Hoya nodded and looked him into the eyes while doing so.

“Are you sure that you don’t ‘love’ me like a brother?”- Again Hoya nodded.

“Oh my God I..I can’t believe it, gosh I’m so happy!”- He chimed and hugged Hoya again with all his might.

“Woo you’re crushing all the 206 bones in my body.”- Hoya whined and just then Dongwoo realized how strongly he had hugged the other, he pulled back with a sleepyish smile resting on his smile which turned into a eye-smile within seconds.

“I can’t belive that you love me back.”

“Woo wasn’t that obvious? I wouldn’t let a person I don’t love kiss me don’t you think?”

“Oh I guess so, you have a point…but then I’m the only person that is allowed to kiss you then!!”

“Okay, but then I’m also the only person who is allowed to kiss you~”- Hoya grinned and pulled Dongwoo in for a kiss.

“ today’s a freaking great day! I should have gone buying cakes much sooner!”- Dongwoo exclaimed happily and pulled Hoya up so they could have their breakfast at the big dinning table.

They ate their delicious breakfast in a bliss and chatted about this and that before school crossed Hoya’s mind again, he swallowed the last piece of his sweet treat before he spoke up.

“Hey Woo what do you think, let’s go to school today again. We’ve been missing many classes…by the way I’m sorry for that.”

“Oh no, no! Don’t be sorry it had been a hell of a week! I wished you could stay at my house for ever~”- The older blushed happily.
“Ah and yes let’s go to school if you feel like it but we missed like half the day already.”

“Yeah that’s true…let’s just go to the classes after the lunch break.”- Hoya suggested and Dongwoo agreed by nodding his head twice.


*************************************************************************************


As Sunggyu noticed that only five minutes were lelt before the bell would finally ring ,it was an amazing feeling, finally the lunch break would start and Sunggyu could leave this class room and these horrible pupils. Today was at least as hard as yesterday if not harder. Until now he hadn’t had a class with Jun but of course Jun wasn’t the only guy that would pick on him in such an aggressive way.

He’s got slammed against a wall or a door twice today, his books had one or two missing pages each, at least 30 letters on his desk along with pictures and what not and today he even received texts from random people and he’s still asking himself how in the world they got his number. Only a few people knew it including only Woohyun, his family and Sungyeol.

Again his phone buzzed and Sunggyu was slightly afraid to look at it because the first time he got such an bad mouthing text he was totally catch off guard and felt deeply hurt. He unlocked his screen slowly and much to his surprise it was a text of Woohyun. He opened it with a good feeling and got even happier when he read the lines.


FROM: Hyunnie

Gyuuuuuu~ I miss you, do you miss me too? I’m all alone in class TT_TT I’m looking forward to the break~ Let’s meet up at the little hill behind the school building okay?


Sunggyu couldn’t hide his smile, even though he was feeling so uneasy only minutes before, everything seemed so much better now. He tipped back fast and sent his text just seconds before the bell finally rung.


*****

Woohyun had been bored all day long, usually he could talk a bit with Sungyeol now and then or text with him when the younger was sitting to far away. But since the younger was still sick at home trying to cure from  his cold Woohyun had nothing to do and he didn’t want to annoy Sunggyu all the time. So in the end he simply rested his head on his wooded table for most of the time, he wasn’t interested in this engineering class he had anyways. Who would want to learn something about a turret lath or how a gravity die casting worked, nobody and Woohyun was included in this group.

The short breaks in between the lessons where boring as well, usually he would have a chat with one or two of his class mates but strangely enough none of them talked to him today and they didn’t yesterday. Something was definitely going on at this school again, he was sure about that but he still had to figure out what. For now his first priority was Sunggyu, he was more concern about the older than anyone else. Something was off with him and Woohyun needed to find out soon, so he was able to help in a way.

Soon the time went by and Woohyun decided to write Sunggyu a text because he had the feeling it would be better to spent their lunch break at a more hidden place than at the cafeteria, in his eyes Sunggyu seemed like he would enjoy that more.

He pushed the sent button on his cell phone and looked his it again before he pushed it back into his pocket only to take it out seconds later to read Sunggyu's replay.

From : My Angle Gyu~

Agioooo my poor Hyunnie~ Of course I miss you >x< See you at our bench in a few minutes! Cheer up til then, fighting Nam Woohyun!!!

 

How can a person be that cute?- Woohyun squeaked inside and his mood was a lot better already.

 

And when the bell rang he jumped up and literally skipped to the little hill he would meet Sunggyu. It was a really nice place and absolutely surreal to think that such a nice little park with a few benches was right behind an old-fashioned school.

It actually was Sunggyu who found out about this nice place, it was a day on which Sungyeol wasn’t in school due to some family issues he had so Sunggyu and Woohyun were alone. They walked around and at some point Sunggyu pulled Woohyun to the side with a big grin on his face saying that he saw a bench there and while Woohyun was still making jokes about the older needed to get himself a pair of glasses there was really a bench. By now this particular bench right underneath a big tree and right next to a field of  honey flower was their secret hiding place to spend some time together.

When Woohyun reached the little park he noticed how three persons where standing at a wall, or better said one of the three was nearly pressed against the wall while the other two where standing really close to that one.

Woohyun hadn’t really minded that much since it wasn’t his business but then be noticed the hazelnut colored hair that he grow to love so much and heard the voice he enjoyed the most to hear. In this moment he realized that it was indeed his business.

 



Hi my Lovelyz~

Hope you like the new chap and actually I planed it a bit longer but then I realized that I already reach 3800 words so I'll split it a bit x,D

Today was the graduation ceremony of my college (I successfully graduated ) but god dammit it was soo boring and the only decoration they had in the room were 2 vases of sunflowers like the heck? xD Anyways I had some mighty crack as I was talking with my best friend about the recent Woogyu moments lmao poor Myungsoo... why do they eben try to stop them by putting Myungsoo in between them ? xD He is just so done with the lovely-dovely stuff of Woogyu xD

( cr. @Artemania126)

 

            

 

(Word count approx. 3800)