The beginning which will bring happiness or sadness

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

 

Minute Four - Green roses filled with sincerely wishes for a new life      


 

 

 

The morning came much to soon for Sunggyu's liking, he wasn't ready not at all. He wasn't able to leave the more or less save walls of the Nam's house and wasn't even able to let go of the soft hand of the only son of the Nam's but still Sunggyu knew he had to. 

He had an incredible bad feeling in his stomach, his hands were sweating and his heart beat was uneven - all signs for the angst he was feeling;he was frightened what will the day bring for him. He tightened his grip on the younger's hand and felt like a little bit of his negative thought left his mind and a warmth filled his stiff body. Even though he didn't know Woohyun for a long time but the younger sure was already an important person in Sunggyu's life.

It was ready seven a.m as his alarm clock ringed for the second time and woke him up from his slummer, he didn't sleep well anyway. Opened his eyes within a second and turned of the utterly annoying tone of the small device, carefully moving so he wouldn't wake up the younger. Afterwards he just layed there, on the bed next to Woohyun, still holding the youngers hand. He had to admit that he had never hold someone's hand while sleeping at some point he would loose the grip on the others hand but Woohyun's was different, he couldn't really pin point what it was but something in general was different about Woohyun and Sunggyu certainly liked it.

He blinked a few times trying to adjust his sight before he took a glance at his watch which showed that he was already 15 minutes just staring at noting in particular. A heavy sign left his slightly, from sleep, swollen lips before a small pout found its way on his face. He wasn't ready not at all but it didn't help. He finally decided to wake the younger so they would still have enough time and could at least enjoy the fantastic breakfast of Mrs. Nam.

He shook Woohyun carefully and much to his surprise the latter's eyes opened only seconds after he stopped shaking his whole body.

 

 

"Good mornin' Gyu hyung~"- Yawned Woohyun rather adorable while stretching out his still heavy and tired arms to find his cell phone.

"Good morning too but the G-gyu hyung is new."- Leaving the bed in a clumsy jump Sunggyu stuttered a bit flustered by the pet name he just now got from the younger, of course he had a nick name before from his mom or the so called 'friends' he used to have but to get one so spontaneous was something new.

"Oh yeah, are you okay with Gyu hyung or don't you like it?"- Still trying to find his some how lost phone, Woohyun asked with a big smile on his face since he found 'Gyu Hyung' would be a nice nickname - cute and charming just as the owner of the name himself.

"No, no I l-like it."

"Ahhhh that's good then, give me one too. I want a nice nickname too, don't disappoint me and 'Dongsaengie' is not an option." - Woohyun grinned and a even wider grin formed as he found his cell; it was in the space between bed and nightstand, Woohyun doesn't even want to know how it got there but he checked the time and then focused his eyes back on the pink cheeked male infront of him.

"How about H....Hyunnie?"- Sunggyu lifted his look up from his feet to meet the youngers' eyes and by the big smile of the other Sunggyu was ensured that he liked it.

"Awwww I like it but it sounds quite cute don't you think ? Only you're allowed to call me like that, deal?"

"Deal but only you're then allowed to call me Gyu."

"Can I call you without 'hyung'?"- Woohyun asked unsure since it's nearly a tabu to call someone older then you only with the name. 

"Yeah but only you, okay? Deal?"

"Deal Gyu~"- With that Woohyun nearly skipped like a little fairy into his room for a quick change before he joined the older again.

Both in their school uniforms, which consists of black trousers, a white dress shirt worn together with a red tie and a black jacket, on top of the is the school's logo in red writing all in all a rather business looking school uniform. They took both of their back pack which they had filled with stuff like notebooks and pencil cases the last night before they made their way down stairs to be greeted by Woohyun's mother.

They greeted her and she ruffled both of their hair with affection to what Woohyun started whining since he spent a lot of time styling his hair.

"Yaaaaahhhhh!!!! MUMMMMMM!!! Do you know how long it took me for styling them so they would look good?! Mum you destroyed my whole look for the daaaayyyy!"- Taking a seat at the dinning table, pulling Sunggyu with him Woohyun whined and pouted like there was no tomorrow. 

"And I thought I have a son but I must have a daughter, Casanova you look good enough to steal the hearts of all girls in your class so stop whining! Sunggyu most likely think you're a brat so will you quit with your homecoming queen behavior?"- Putting plates filled with eggs on the table right in front of the two young men while she asked her son ,with knitted eye brows, trying hard not to laugh at the ridiculous pout on his face.

"Anyway how did you sleep,darling?"- she turned her look to Sunggyu and asked sweetly, ignoring her son who looked like he wanted to answer her but she already knew it would be some rubbish.

"I slept good; I'm just a bit nervous." - he admitted right before he took a nip of his glass full of orange juice.

"No need to worry darling, you'll be okay."- she assumed him and he responded by nodded weakly.

 

They ate their breakfast in peace with good mood and silly jokes hanging in the air told by Woohyun. For a while Sunggyu even forget all of his worries but the moment they walked out of the door to walk to their school, the uneasy feeling came back.

They walked on the side walk ,shoulder on shoulder, in direction of their school, fortunately for them it wasn't that far , so they could walk instead of taking a bus or subway. It was supposed to be a 30 minutes walk and Sunggyu was rather happy that he was able to get a bit of fresh air before he had to face the stress of starting to be a schooler at some school in the middle of the semester. The thing he hated the most about it was to be the 'new one' and to be the new one can either be good or bad but either way he had to introduce him in front of the whole class and has to say his name at least 35 times at one day. He wasn't really looking forward and besides this he didn't even want to meet new people just now, he rather wanted to spent his time with Woohyun and his parents he liked them and Woohyun was his friend, one friend was enough for Sunggyu; he didn't like to make more- The more he has the more people he had to tell about his mother and he didn't want to talk about her just now.

It took Woohyun a few minutes of silence between them before he decided he simply couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hey Gyu don't be so frightened, it's nothing bad to be the uhm yeah 'new one' if you know what I mean. Just say your name once and tell them only stuff you are comfortable with, if you don't want to talk to somebody then don't and you know what; give me your cell phone for a moment."- Woohyun stretched his hand out with a wide grin.

Seconds later he had Sunggyu's cell in hands and was busy typing something in it but was blocking the view so Sunggyu wasn't able to see what he was doing, he even took a photo of himself smiling and doing a 'peace' sign. As he was finish he handed the phone back to its owner with a foolish smile on his face which let his eyes almost disappear.

 

Sunggyu looked down at his cell phone and saw that his first contact in his contact list was switched to a contact named 'Hyunni~ <3'.

"So now you have my number, we kind of forgot to exchange them till now and if you're bored or if something happens or simple when ever you want send me a text. Even during class, if the teacher only talks rubbish, talk to me instead~ I'll always answer your texts!"

"Okay"- Sunggyu answered shortly but nonetheless a smile made his way onto his lips and Woohyun's mood couldn't be better after that.

They chatted all the way to school and much to Woohyun's liking Sunggyu talked a bit more then he did in the previous days, Sunggyu was still a rather quiet person but Woohyun was determine to change that. He didn't know so much about Sunggyu himself but what he had heard from his mothers stories Sunggyu used to be a happy out-going person with a smile which would blind you and Woohyun wanted to help him to become his real self again; it was going to take a long time to heal the older's wounds but Woohyun will do every thing in his powers.

As they reached the entrance of the school Woohyun asked for the older's plan, which he got earlier from Mrs. Nam. A few seconds passed before the older found the needed paper with information like teachers and class room on it.

"Okay Gyu your  first class is in room number A222, which is on the first floor the last classroom and your teacher is ,uhmmmmm, ah, Mrs. Park, she's a really nice woman so you won't have problems with her. Let's get going~"- Woohyun suggested right before he walked down the floor with the older right next to him, they passed a lot of people and almost every of them either greeted Woohyun or waved their hands to him. He was surely popular just as his mother said, a few of them also asked who the older boy next to him was and most of the time Woohyun answered for Sunggyu but the latter hadn't had a problem with that at all. They talked a bit about the other classes Sunggyu would have and Woohyun explained a few things to him as a girl appeared out of no where and showed a little letter in red envelop right in Woohyun's face.

"W-woohyun oppa p-please accept my feelings, I...I really l-like you since t-the day we first met."- The girl stuttered nervous, with her long wavy brown hair falling in her face as she bowed a little bit so Woohyun wouldn't see the blush on her face.

"I'm..."- Woohyun started visibly uncomfortable that he just got a love confession inclusive a little love letter in middle of the floor plus Sunggyu watching, he didn't even know the girl. She was pretty no need to ask but he would never date anyone he wasn't really in love with so the girl had no chance from begin with but Woohyun hated it so much to reject girls.

"N-no Oppa don't say you're sorry don't you want to think about it?"- The girl pleaded and Woohyun got even more uncomfortable, only good that most of the people already left for class. So it wouldn't be extremely embarrassing for her to get rejected.

"Look, I...I don't even know your name and-"- He touched her shoulder lightly so she would look up to meet his eyes but was again interrupt by her.

"I'm Hana!  Woohyun oppa please..."

"I'm really sorry Hana, you seem like a nice girl so you deserve a nice guy, okay? So search for someone who will love you as much as you love him, but I'm not that person."- Woohyun explained with calm voice and he could tell by one short glance at Sunggyu that he must feel even more uncomfortable as he already did.

"Can't you say something to him?! Who are you even? I-i've never saw you before."- She looked at Sunggyu with puppy eyes but the ton in her voice was everything but cute.

"My name is Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu but I d-don't think that I can help you, s-sorry."

"Why are you even walking with Oppa?! I'm sure you're not worth his attention!"- She shouted and that certainly scared Sunggyu, he wasn't even 20 minutes in school and was already shouted at. So much about the being the 'new one'. Woohyun stepped infront of him in a protective manner before he answered the girl not that calm anymore.

"Okay, I tired to be nice to you and you are shouting at my friend? That is not okay! Look Hana, I'm sorry but I don't and will not love you back so please get over me. There are a tone of nice boys out there so just take one of them but I really want to tell you one thing don't you dare to ever shout at my friend and your senior Sunggyu and of course is he worth every second of my attention but you don't seem to."- Woohyun told her a bit angry at the end before he pulled Sunggyu with him to finally get him to his class, letting the shocked girl standing in the middle of the floor.

Right as they reached the class room's door the bell rang signalizing that the first period has just begun which got Woohyun a bit panicking since his first class was in the sixth story and the school had no elevator.

"I'm so sorry about that just now, let's talk about that later. Don't forget to smile and you can do it, okay?"- He patted the older's back and sent the older a last big smile before he turned around to start running to his class but he decided differently and turned around again to embrace the other in a thigh hug.

"So now you're ready! I have to go now see you later!"- Woohyun grinned right before he dashed to the flight of stairs to get to his class room.

Sunggyu took another deep breath before he entered the room with slow steps and a heavy heart, hopefully he only had a bad start but nothing more. Right as Sunggyu entered the class room a slim person walked out of their hiding place to finally go to their class too. While walking down the floor the person in more particular , the girl, thought about the thing she had just seen and came to the decision she wouldn't only observe her crush Woohyun anymore but Sunggyu too.

I've never seen Woohyun hugging someone who wasn't some crying girl or Sungyeol, how is that Sunggyu?! I don't like him that's for sure.... If he was the reason why I got rejected I will make his life hell, Oppa will surely help me~- She skipped through the floor and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket to look at her screen lock which was a picture of her with her brother and his best friend, if anyone could make someone's life hell then it would be her brother and his best friend. By that thought her mood was up again, she would do every thing to get Woohyun.

And she will get Woohyun no matter what...

 

 



 

Dum dum dummm first day at school and already the so loved b*tch character joined the story~

Her name is Hana ..... ( I won't tell you her last name just now~) and her brother must be a hell of a bad boy, who do you think he is?

Hope you like this chapter from now on thinks can start to work, let's see what Hana's plans for future activities are and how  the things between Woohyun and Sunggyu develop~

Thank you for 3 upvotes, 35 subscribers and 600 views~ Luv you alllll, leave me a comment on your thoughts so I can make things better <3

(word count approx. 2700)