The bad feeling

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

 

Minute Six - The start of fading hopes for a peaceful life embedded in dark colored Anemones


 

 

 

Howon walked to the door and turned around  just as he reached it, to check on his sister again, who was by now fast asleep. With small and careful moves he opened the door and left the room with a small smile resting on his slim lips but as soon as he closed the door again it was washed away and was replaced by an expression which was a mix between hurt and angry.

He speeded down the stairs and entered the living room again where his friend was already walking up and down, probably thinking about the next steps to do.

Howon closed the door rather forcefully which got his friend to snap out of his thought and facing him with a worried yet angry expression.

"That bustard.."- Howon breathed out trough gritted teeth, searching for the next thing he could either kick or slam down to less his aggression.

"That son of a how dare he touch my, MY freaking sister! Is he out of his ing mind?!"- Howon cursed utterly angry and knocked down the chair which was standing in the corner of the room, producing a loud noise but he didn't care. He was so angry, only the thought of someone hurting his precious little sister got him so angry he could beat anyone near him.

Howon know himself that he wasn't really the well-behaving young man people, especially his parents, wished him to be. No he was quite the opposite, he made trouble in school all the time and got the get the most feared person along Dongwoo on the campus, but he didn't care. He got bad marks, got expelled once in a while and was called to the principal on a weekly base but, again, he didn't really care. But the one thing he cared the most about, besides Dongwoo, was his sister, she was his little girl, his proud. He loved his sister with all his heart and she was the one still innocent thing which Howon wanted to protect no matter what. She was a nice girl with good manners and a kind heart, she was a dream of a daughter so of course his parents loved her a lot more , if they even loved him he wasn't so sure about that. But even thought she got all the attention, love and praise by everyone whether they be their parents or people around Howon was never, not even once, jealous and the reason was simple because she was a part of the two things Howon never wanted to lose, to leave him. Therefore the decision didn't take even a second, he would make Kim Sunggyu's life a living hell.

 

Howon was still deep in his thoughts and still with his utterly angry aura around him as he felt two arms sneaking around him and pulling him in a tight hug which clamed his racing thoughts immediately.

"Keep cool Howon, we'll get that back for what he did, alright? He messed with the wrong people."- Dongwoo said with a steady and firm voice trying to calm his over the top angry friend down and he never failed to do so.

"Okay...."

 

___________________**********************____________________________________************************************__________________________*

 

 

It was already so late in the night that both, Sunggyu as well as Woohyun decided to get rest and finally sleep. The day was long and filled with fun; they watched a movie with Sungyeol in a big movie theater and Sunggyu surely liked it, it had been quite a while since he was  at one and he came to realize that he missed the sweet taste of popcorn.

It already been a few weeks since he became an official student again and slowly he felt like everything would work out, he didn't had that many friends till now, actually his only friend were Woohyun and Sungyeol but they were enough for him. To tell the truth even only Woohyun would have been enough for him but Sungyeol was such a nice kid he just had to become friends with him at some point.

He walked up to their rooms with Woohyun walking right behind him and after a quick 'Good night' they entered their own rooms to get their well deserved amount of sleep.

Sunggyu was still afraid of being alone but he didn't want to brother Woohyun further then he already does and besides this by now he was able to handle the feelings within him a lot better. He was still as fragile as ever and would have breakdowns once in a while but now he wasn't alone anymore which made him feel save. Woohyun gave him the feeling of being save and he was so thankful towards the younger.

Sunggyu stepped into his room and somehow he had a bad feeling in his guts, he brushed it up and changed into his comfy pajamas before he climbed into his bed.

He laid there and closed his eyes but still he had such a bad feeling and he didn't know why, one thing was sure he hoped it was only a feeling and nothing bad would happen the next day. He hoped so badly.

Please let everything be alright...- He wished, nearly pleaded right before he closed his eyes to drift into hopefully nice dreams but of course the bad started right then.

*****

 

Woohyun was sleeping peacefully in his bed with his grass green comforter pulled right under his chin as he opened his eyes out of no where, he blinked twice and glanced at his cell phone to get a clue of how late it was.

Urgghh it's 3 in the night...- He thought as he looked at this clock he wanted to get back to sleep but something was wrong, he just had that feeling he should check on Sunggyu. It was somehow a ridiculous thought since it was freaking 3 a.m but still he had this bad feeling in his stomach which didn't let him drift back into a nice sleep.

With slow movements he firstly pulled the comforter away and then left the room, with careful steps he walked to the older's room and was already on the floor able to hear the crying noises from the older. He didn't waste even a second to opened the door and walked straight to the older's bed and just as he had already heard outside, Sunggyu was crying rivers and was mumbling stuff which Woohyun didn't quite understand.

The view killed Woohyun from the inside and he hated it so much that he simply couldn't help his friend so at least it seemed to him.

"Oh my God , Gyu"- He whispered in shock and immediately pulled the older into a tight hug, rocking him from left to right.

He slightly let go of the older and shook him a bit, hoping to wake the still silently crying male so his bad dream would end and after a few shakes the older indeed woke up which caused Woohyun to release a breath which he didn't realize been held back by him.

Sunggyu looked at him with his tears filled eyes and was visibly confused, a few tears still left his eyes and rolled down his cheeks but Woohyun wiped the away with a warm smile on his face. He embraced the other and his hair with a lot of affection.

"I'm here, it was just a dream Gyu."- He whispered in a smoothing tone but felt only seconds later two arms hugging him tightly and warm tears hitting his shoulder.

"W-woohyun i-it was horrible, I-I'm so affraid...I d..dreamt about m-my mother.."- Sunggyu cried heavily and it broke Woohyun's heart to hear the older so despairing.

"I know but it was just a dream, you're here with me and everything is okay."

"I-i don't t..think so."- Sunggyu sobbed horribly and Woohyun's shoulder got wetter by each second which passed.

"I promise, I'll protect you, so stop crying or do you want that I cry too? You know who ugly I look when I cry."- Woohyun pulled away and tired to lighten up the mood a bit and he succeeded since the older stopped crying and only clinked on him. He brushed away the last tears away of the pale milky white face of his friend and made himself a bit place next to the older.

"I'll stay here okay?"- He stated rather than asked but Sunggyu was relieved , he didn't want to be alone not after such a nightmare, now he was even more afraid what the  day will bring for him. The bad feeling he had earlier was still there.

The rest of the night was rather peacefully for Sunggyu since he felt save again, save in the arms of the one person which promised him to protect him and he believed him.

****************_______________________________*******************__________________________************************************____________________

 

That horrible bad feeling was still present even as they woke up and as Woohyun dropped his beloved friend infornt of his class was it still there if not even stronger then before.

Woohyun was worried but it could be help he had to go to his class and Sunggyu had to enter his class room.

"Gyu if something happens, call me or send me a text it doesn't matter. I'll come immediately."

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."- Sunggyu chuckled and pulled the younger to a quick hug.

"You know that I'm not a girl, right?"

"Of course I know! But you're at least as fragile as one."

"M-maybe you have a point ...anyway see you and Yeol in the break."- Sunggyu stuttered and turned around to walk into the class room still feeling kind of bad that the younger had to waste so much time on him the night instead of getting enough sleep. He didn't want to be a bother but in the end he's nothing more then one.

He entered the room and was greeted by the two persons he was warned not to mess with, Hoya and Dongwoo.

"You're Kim Sunggyu, right?"- The one with the pink hair - Dongwoo, asked as polite as possible while holing his friend in place.

"Y-yes that's me."- Sunggyu answered visibly uncomfortable and unsure, after the two got the answer they wanted to hear they let the cowed guy pass them to get to his seat.

 

"What a er.."- Dongwoo breathed out only for Hoya to be heard.

"That will regret to had ever talked to Hana, I swear."- Hoya mouthed angry and Dongwoo nodded.

"Let the games begin, Howonnie~"

 

 



 

Hello my dear readers~

Another weekend another chapter, hope you all like it~

---> That chap is not that long, I hope you don't mind :x

ps. Yeah Dongwoo and Hoya curse a lot in here x,D  And yup Hoya still has a really really wrong idea about his sister, she's not quite the angle Hoya thinks she is

Comments are highly appreciated kkk <3

(word count approx. 1800)