Can you save me?

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

 

Minute seven - Please relieve me from my anxiety with the help of a beautiful Christmas rose



 

 

Sunggyu was feeling bad , you could even say sick, sick of anxiety. Something was off and he sensed it the moment he entered the class room. He was siting at this desk just as any other day but he felt like he was looked at or rather glared at but he didn't dare to move his head, not even a inch. He was facing the board where their homeroom teacher was trying hard to explain a new topic but Sunggyu didn't have a clue what she was talking nor saying, he felt so nervous and he felt like the anxiety was rising within himself.

He wanted to go home but actually it would be enough for him if Woohyun would be here but no he isn't, he was all alone with the feeling that today something terrifying would happen.

Sunggyu was staring at the front of the class room, focusing his eyes and his mind to not drift away to the two guys who where sitting right beside him. He didn't dare to look or even just take a peek of the two faces and maybe just maybe it was a good decision since the way both of them were looking at him, were following his every step would have frighten him.

 

"Howon do you have a plan by now?"- Dongwoo nugged his friend lightly to get the latter's attention, who immediately stopped glaring at the new student.

"Actually..."- Howon started his sentence but he didn't really have to end it since only by the expression on his face Dongwoo knew what he wanted and how he wanted to do it. His strong and pride face expression filled with hate and determination to hurt the one person -  Dongwoo knew exactly what his best friend wanted to do with Sunggyu.

"Then let's hurt that son of a , slowly and painfully I suppose?" - Dongwoo whispered with a smirk hanging on his lips and his thoughts already wandering to find the best method to do give the other a hard time.

"You know me so well~"

"Do you know who he is close to?" - Dongwoo asked right before he opened his notebook to write down the things they already knew about Sunggyu and the things they will find out later on. They would have to make a little bit of a research so they could pain the boy even better, work hard play hard, right?

"Woohyun."- Hoya answered shortly and shoot a glare to the still stiff sitting Sunggyu and much to Hoya's liking the other flinched even though he still didn't face them even a single time.

"Howon we have a lot of Woohyuns at his school, which one?"

"Woo do you live underneath a ing stone? Nam Woohyun, the two of them are sticking together all the time."- Hoya rolled his eyes and looked at his friend with an annoyed expression.

"That Woohyun?! Really? Not bad that Sunggyu guy, I thought nobody can be close to the school prince expect for that grinning fool of only accepted friend he has."

"Well I don't know but he picks him up, brings him to class and that kind of ."

"Haha sounds like boyfriend style."- Dongwoo laughed loudly and was shushed by their teacher only seconds later.

"Now that you say it, I have an idea and I think it's going to be fun."- Hoya smirked and Dongwoo's eyes sparkled by the thought of his friend having a plan, the plans Hoya has are always the best.

***

 

Time, sometimes it flies by so fast you can't seem to stop it and then there are times only a minute feels like an hour and today each and every minute felt like a horribly long hour for Woohyun. He checked the clock right over the door frame at least twice in five minutes without even noticing. He just wanted the time to go by faster so he could check on Sunggyu. Maybe everything was alright and he was just imagine things but what he knew was that after he sent Sunggyu to his class he saw a mob of pink hair walking to his friend and there is only one person with pink hair in this school - Jang Dongwoo and where Dongwoo is, is Hoya.

He already told Sunggyu  not to mess with them but what if they would pick on him because of no particular reason? Woohyun was honestly scared for his friend, he didn't want Sunggyu to be hurt by anyone and he promised himself he would protect him no matter what. And so the next thing Woohyun did was having a look at the clock with the hope that the last period would be over soon but no still one whole hour was left.

While Woohyun was in his own world again he didn't notice Hyorin who was spying on his just as everyday to tell her friend, Hana, about his doings in class. And Hyorin certainly noticed the change in his behavior and the vibe of nervousness and anxiety he had around him as well as his frequent looking at the clock and at this phone, probably checking if he received a message from someone.

 

To: Hana

Hey Hana, Woohyun is behaving strange. He checks his phone and the clock at least twice in five minutes and he looks quite nervous. I thought I tell you now since it's kind strange.

Hyorin tipped in fast in her phone and sent the message to her friend who was waiting in another class room.

 

Hana was sitting bored in her class room looking at her nails with a small smile on her lips. The day before she finally told her brother everything or at least she told him that what she wanted him to believe and just like she wanted the older boy reacted exactly the way she thought - he was furious.

But as the good and loving brother be was, he didn't want to show this side to her so he brought her to bed and waited until she felt asleep before he let his mouth spill out words with bad meaning since his little angle was already fast asleep but in fact she wasn't.

She waited until she was sure that her brother had left before she toe-tipped to the living room to ear-drop on her brother and his best friend and the things she had heard let her heart swell with happiness. So since then a big smile was resting on her face and her mind was filled with ways to break either the friendship between her so loved Woohyun and that bustard of Sunggyu or simply break Sunggyu so he would never dare to lay even a single finger on Woohyun again.

She was deep in thoughts as her phone buzzed and after a second she had read the text and a mix feeling made it's way into her. On the one side she was happy since Woohyun must have sensed something too and that something included her brother crushing Sunggyu but on the other side she felt bitter, why is Woohyun oppa so focused on that guy?!

 

Finally the clock hit 1 p.m which meant their lunch break was now beginning and the second the bell rang Woohyun jumped from his seat and ran to the door not forgetting to pull the surprised Sungyeol with him and not even a minute later they were already standing right infront of the class room of Sunggyu. He opened the door the door with a swing but to his surprise Sunggyu was not in it and wasn't waiting infront of it like he would usually.

"Where is Sunggyu hyung?"- Sungyeol asked while he was still looking around the empty room and walked to the older's desk on which his phone was still lying.

"I-i don't know that is so abnormal, he always waits for us and would never leave his phone behind."- Woohyun thought out loud and he didn't like this situation at all.

"Well let's look for him then."- Sungyeol suggested and took Sunggyu's cell phone with him, so it wouldn't get a new owner.

"Yeah..."- Woohyun muttered and walked out the room with anxiety in his heart.

"Hyun maybe he just went to the rest room don't look like that."- Sungyeol said and gave Sunggyu's cell to Woohyun before he part ways so they would be faster.

"I go right, you left. Just buzz me if you find him, alright?"

"Okay."

 

They checked every restroom in school and even the cafeteria but still nothing and slowly but surely even Sungyeol got nervous he had already looked in the library and even the gym but nowhere was even a trace of their friend and Sungyeol could only imagine how Woohyun must feel since his slightly older friend was so, so protective over Sunggyu that you could think he was his real brother or something .

On the other side Woohyun was getting crazy, he looked at every place he went with Sunggyu before and he still found nothing. And then just as he was about to give up something came into his mind.

Hoya and Dongwoo! Where are they usually spending their spare time?!- Woohyun was thinking hard and then it hit him, the trouble makers where always to be found at that one dark corner on the roof top where nobody could see what they were doing.

I'm so ing stupid!- And with that Woohyun run as fast as he could to the end of the building where the step to the roof top where located. Actually was it forbidden to even go near the roof top but it wasn't really a secret that Hoya and Dongwoo spent their time their doing what ever to whoever, if you would believe the rumors they hit the out of people they pick on at that hidden corner, but Woohyun didn't  want to believe that rumor.

Woohyun ran and ran as if his life would depend on it and in no time he was up on the roof top and was already able to hear muffled cries for help and painful screams.

He closed his eyes for second and sincerely hoped it was just some lad who they were beating up and not his Sunggyu, before he run over to the corner.

Everything happened in a split of a second but the next thing he found himself doing was breaking Hoya's nose and carrying a crying Sunggyu down stairs, pressing him tightly to his chest. Apologizing over and over again.

 

40 Minutes ago

Sunggyu finally dared to move his head so he could have a short look on the clock but damn he regretted it so much, he had the feeling of being looked at since he sat down but to really see that he was stared or rather glared at was a lot worst.

It was only a short moment in which he looked Hoya right into the eyes but he was frighten afterwards and it got only worst as the said boy approached him, with Dongwoo standing right next to him, as the lunch break was about to start in five minutes.

"Sunggyu have you got a minute for us?"- Dongwoo asked sweetly and Hoya nodded with a kind smile resting on his lips, for Sunggyu the later looked even scarier when he smiled.

Sunggyu nodded slowly and hopped he wouldn't regret it later but Woohyun would be here in a few minutes anyway. Well, he regretted it.

 

 

 



 

 

Well guys he regretted it, are you curious what Yadong and especially Hoya was doing? Then keep tuned~

Sorry for the late update but I was in Ireland because was cousin was getting married~

Anyways I hope you like it and don't hate me because I let Gyu suffer again :X But let's see the positive thing in this chapter, nobody ever dared to touch Hoya and there comes Woohyun breaking his nose x,D

Btw thank you so much for leaving so many comments TT_TT <3 I really love to read your opption about everything so keep it up with leaving them for me <3

(word count approx. 2000)