Believe it or not it must be the truth

Only One Minute - Flowers Die

 

Act 17The truth strength of a person isn't only measured by muscles, hold up thethyme as a prove                  

 


 

The next class was about to start and Sunggyu knew it but he was thrown apart inside, he felt deeply hurt, once again. He should be used to it by now but no he wasn’t. He didn’t fell like going to his next lesson nor he felt like staying in school but he couldn’t go home just now. Woohyun would be worried and Sunggyu didn’t want to be even more of a burden for the boy.

He was currently sitting on the roof top, letting the wind messing up his hair and the sun warming his cold skin. It felt good and he liked the feeling even though that place held some bad memories, he would rather forget than keep.

“Haven’t seen these two for a while….”- He breathed out as he unknowingly touched his lips, he still felt bitter about the fact that Hoya kissed him. It was still something that pained his heart but that Woohyun saw it makes it even more painful for his already injured heart.

He signed one last time and closed his eyes, wanting to forget the past and concentrate on the present. It was enough going on at the moment anyway. He would have fallen asleep if the bell hadn’t ring but it did , unfortunately.

“Well then~”- Sunggyu tried to smile as he stud up from his comfortable place in the sun to head down to his class room. It couldn’t help he needed to go and maybe even learn something. He actually couldn’t risk to fail this year, it was his last and he should focus everything on studying and here he is having nothing in his head then question marks.

The walk to the class room was to short in his option but in no time he was already sitting on his chair behind his desk. He was stared at, which was nothing new but due to some strange reason nothing was laying on his desk and none of his class mates where saying things to him.

He looked around and soon his eyes felt on Hoya and Dongwoo who were sitting on their usual seats. The had black hair and were clothed neatly which was surprising him but Hoya still looked quite frightening and it didn’t help that he cracked his knuckles while looking at the people in the room.

It was odd as soon as somebody wanted to say something to Sunggyu or wanted to approach him they would sit down immediately again after they received a glare from either Dongwoo or Hoya.

What is going on here?- Sunggyu thought and eyed Dongwoo who in that moment turned around and flashed him a smile which confused him even more. Sunggyu shook his head lightly after Dongwoo had turned around again and opened his desk, there was a letter stuck on the inside of his desk. This letter seemed to be different from the others Sunggyu just had a feeling but opened the letter then nonetheless and his feeling was right.

He read the few lines on the white piece of paper before he had looked over the other piece of paper which was attached to it.


Hello, I’m sorry that I can’t tell you who I am but that would certainly be the end of me. Anyways I want to help you and I don’t mean this as a joke. I can’t take this anymore how they torture you every single day. There is a writing from a person attached…just put one and one together. This person is the one you are searching for, everything has a start and so do rumors.

His hands were lightly shaking as he looked at the writing in this deep red, he knew this writing style, he knew this pen the person used, it was the same from the letters he had received. It was this person! Sunggyu was slightly afraid to look at the name which was written on top but after garthering all the brave which was left within him he let his eyes go up. Seconds later he felt how a cold shower was running down his spine and how he couldn’t stop his head from spinning to Hoya.

Lee Hana….It was that girl. He knew her…..she was the girl that he met on his first day in school. That one who confessed to Woohyun but got rejected by him, she was the person that made his life living hell? Sunggyu couldn’t believe it, he had a feeling that that girl wasn’t nice but what the hell? This is horrible that girl wasn’t right  in mind anymore and to top it Lee Hana, Lee Howon’s little sister and as much as Sunggyu had heard Hoya’s innocent angle.

Innocent angle my ing …if this is really true…what should I do?- Until now Sunggyu had only been thinking about getting to know who started everything but he didn’t quite think about what to do after he found out. He couldn’t tell Woohyun about it and he was certainly scared to ask Hoya about it.
From one dilemma into the next and even though he really had the intention to pay attention during the lesson his mind was drifting off so much that bell was the only thing bringing him back to reality.

He snapped out of his thoughts, grabbed the two letters and made his way out of class as fast as possible. He didn’t want to be confronted by whoever, but of course it ended different from what he hoped for.

Not even seven steps away from his class room the pain which vanished over him was so intense that it leaded him to fall on his knees before he lost his senses completely he felt how he was pulled somewhere. Afterwards everything was black.

******

“Where the hell is he?”- Dongwoo looked around the room, searching for Sunggyu who had been in here just a minute ago but has now disappeared completely.

“I don’t know…he is fast, how can he pass us without we even noticing?”- Hoya was amazed one the one side but irritated on the other. They wanted to talk to him and help him in some way which wasn’t such an easy task as threatening their classmates.

“Somehow I have a bad feeling about it…”

“Maybe he just went for the toilette or something like that.”

“I don’t think so.”- Dongwoo muttered and had this special look in his eyes, Hoya knew what that meant, he could read Dongwoo like an open book anyway.

“Shall we look for him then?”- Hoya asked with a soft voice looking at Dongwoo who had a smile on his lips immediately afterwards, nodding furiously.

Hoya took his hand in his and pulled the older out of the room, they received a few weird looks from some people but Hoya could care less. He liked the soft and smooth hands of Dongwoo so he would hold his hand as long as he wanted.

“How did you even keep up with being so mean to others if you just can’t stop worrying about Sunggyu? My caring Dino~”- Hoya asked after they left the room and walked down the now rather empty floor.

“Well~  I love you that’s how. I would do everything for you, you know. I don’t think there is something I would be afraid to do if you would ask me for.”- Hoya stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Dongwoo. He didn’t like what Dongwoo had just said, not at all.

“Dongwoo no. We promised to change, okay? And that means that such comments are forbidden from now on, it really means amazingly much to me that you would go so wide for the sake of me but no. Don’t ever do anything again that you don’t like just because it’s me telling you. You are you and not a marionette. I…I don’t want to hurt you again in any way but if you just endure it without saying a thing I may not notice…”

“Yah what are you saying? You’ve never hurt me, okay? And you will never hurt me, I just know it .so there is no need to worry and just like Van Gogh has said ‘What’s done in love is done right’. I only love you and you only love me, I trust you and you trust me, I know you and you know me; that’s all that matters~”- Dongwoo said dreamingly and looked Hoya deeply into his eyes, letting the other know about his deep feelings. Hoya broke their intense eye contact because he couldn’t take it anymore, he looked left and right to make sure no body was around to witness them before he pulled Dongwoo close to place a kiss filled with love on the older’s lips. It was a short and innocent kiss but held so many emotions in it, they opened their eyes again and both smiled.

“Come on we are on a mission after all.”- Hoya grinned loving at the now tomato red Dongwoo and interlaced their fingers before they made their way to places they would expect Sunggyu to be.

They had opened so many doors and looked into so many corners and possible hide or resting places they could think of but nowhere. They just couldn’t find Sunggyu and Dongwoo started to get more then just irritated by that. They even went to the principle’s office on their own accord to ask if he went home earlier or something but the quite astounded head of the school didn’t get a notice of Sunggyu leaving school; or at least he didn’t leave without asking for permission. It was quite frustrating to say the least.

“Should we ask Woohyun?”- Dongwoo asked after they walked down the hallway in the direction of the rooftop.

“No we should not, definitely not.”

“Why not? He would know where Sunggyu is, don’t you think?”

“Dongwoo it would sound so wrong for us or rather me to ask him about Sunggyu’s whereabouts. Just think about it, he broke my nose the last time he saw me and well…I kind of understand why so I don’t hold a grudge against him since I deserved it I guess, but I don’t think he will be all nice and friends with us. To be honest I wouldn’t be either if I were him. Besides that something seems fishy about the whole situation…I have that feeling he doesn’t know what is going on here and I’m pretty sure Sunggyu wants it like that. This is such a mess.” - Hoya groaned, he couldn’t understand how such a big mess was developed in such a short period of time.

“Then we should tell him! He would be heartbroken if he saw what he saw! Le-”- Dongwoo wanted to keep going on but was cut by Hoya.

“Keep quiet!”- He said and looked around, his eyes going all over the place.

“What the ? I was just tal-”

“Please! Just for a second! Haven’t you heard that just now?”

“What?”- Dongwoo looked at his boyfriend having question marks all over his face.

“That!”- A loud cry could be heard before it was muffled again, as if something was put on the sources of the pathetic sounding cry.  It was only for a second that you could really hear it but it was enough to finally make out from which place it came.  That one room which was on the way to the roof top, nobody had a key for it besides the janitor maybe. It was a space Hoya nor Dongwoo had ever seen the inside but they would see it now.

Without a second thought Hoya grabbed Dongwoo and rushed up the stairs until they reached the door of the mysterious room. Not a second later they were met with a view they would love to forget soon.

******

One hour beforehand


Sunggyu was making his way out of the class room to get to Hana. He thought about it all the time and came to the conclusion that he didn’t care that it was Hoya’s siter and that he didn’t care that she was a girl. He wanted everything to stop, to stop now and forever. He wanted to take her letters with him and the letter he had received from the anonym person today.

He hurried out of the room, seaking his way through the people, looking around all the time only to make sure he was unseen by Hoya and Dongwoo who seemed to kind of look for him. He didn’t know why and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know  but he would deal with them later. He opened the door with a swing before he closed it as fast as he had opened it.

I have to get to my locker…I think I kept her letters in some book or so. It’s my own locker I’m gonna find it, I’m sure. Lee Hana..in what class is that girl again? Aishhh I have to ask somebody, the only question is if they are going to really answer me.- Sunggyu was deep in thoughts as he made his way to his locker but his thoughts soon stopped as he heard foot steps coming closer, following him.

He wasn’t sure if only his mind was playing tricks with him or if really somebody was following him. He would turn around to have a look but he was to scared to actually do so. In the end it wasn’t needed to turn around because the next thing Sunggyu thought how much his head hurt after he was hit with a really hard piece of something Sunggyu couldn’t quite define.

He fell to his knees overwhelmed by the intense pain he was receiving. He felt a few strong kicks which he tried to block with his arms but it was useless. Three verses one was an unfair deal and then to start a fight by hitting someone with full force from behind isn’t really the fairest thing either.

Sunggyu was lying on the floor, having the iron taste of blood in his mouth and pain spearing all over his body. He looked up und muttered his last word before the black got him.

“J-jun.”

Jun chuckled deeply and kneeled down to the now consciousness Sunggyu, he took his kin between his thumb and his pointing finger and lifted the face lightly.

“You look a lot better like this, come we are going to have fun. That other one is not here this time~”- He sing-songed and wiped the blood away from Sunggyu’s face before he looked up to his two friends. Telling them silently to get the older up to the room.  

There was this ‘mysterious’ room from which non of the students had ever seen the inside, well besides Jun, his friends and the ‘lucky’ ones he decided to have with. He himself got the key of them room by stealing it from the janitor office and making a duplicate of it, it was the best idea he ever had-  at least in his option. His option was the only thing that matters anyway.

It didn’t take long for them to get the light male into the room, he wasn’t struggling obviously. The room was quite dusty since it wasn’t really used, it was rather dark and everything but welcoming. Tables were standing on the side of the room, pilled up neatly and a really old couch was standing at the corner with a rod right above it and right in front of it on the floor. It was odd to say so but it had its meaning, Jun himself had but them into the room. If somebody would struggle to much he would tie them up. Tie them up so strongly on their arms and legs that they weren’t able to leave nor move, the ropes would tear on their skin so long it would leave red mark or even bleed. Jun love it.

With skin covered with blood, Jun’s most favorite view and today he finally got the person of his interests. He had always set an eye on Sunggyu, his flawless white skin, his beautiful face, his innocence, everything about him attracted Jun. He wanted to make the other feel pain and the rumor which had started was only in his favor, now nobody would ask stupid questions, they were all sitting in the same boat. Doing the same horrible things to one person.

 

The moment Sunggyu woke up he felt the pain again, it stringed so much. His head was heavy and he felt like he was sitting on something but strangely enough his arms were held up high.  He looked around and couldn’t recognize where he was, he looked down and his eyes widen the same when he looked what with his arms was but the most terrifying view was the person right in front of him.

Sunggyu was tied up and Jun was standing right in front of him with a smug smile on his face and a little knife in his hands. But not only this also his belt was open, Sunggyu was afraid.

“Good morning princess, did you have a pleasant rest?”- Jun asked sweetly and looked right into Sunggyu’s eyes while waving for his friends to go to the door.

“Where am I?”- Sunggyu spatted, he hadn’t time for the Jun was up to.

“Oww why so cold?”

“Don’t with me you , lose the ing robes!”

“What if I say no?”

“What the is actually wrong with you?!”

“Mhmm nothing much I would say, I just want to have fun~”- Jun bend forward and closing the distance between him and Sunggyu but Sunggyu left how his stomach flipped. Little did he know that the next thing he was going to do would make his situation worse but he didn’t give a damn at that moment.

“Fun my !”- He yelled angry and spitted him right on his face.  Jun stayed calm, to calm for Sunggyu’s liking. He wiped the split from his cheek and run his fingers through his hair, chuckling darkly.

“You wanna play durty? No problem.”- He said and opened his knife, holding it right against Sunggyu’s face and the older’s heart stopped. Would he die today? Today from all days? ´

He didn’t know what had overcame him but he closed his eyes a second with after he saw the knife in front of his eyes and the mad look in Jun’s hollow eyes.

“Nam Woohyun, I love you.”- He muttered quietly, he didn’t know what would happen from now on, maybe Jun really only wanted to ‘play’ around but one thing Sunggyu was sure he needed to say this out loud and even if it was only a mutter.

“Did you say something?”- Jun asked and Sunggyu opened his eyes again.  He breathed out loudly and grathered all his brave, trying to swallow his freight.  He was distracting Jun and this was good only a little bit more and his hand would be free.

“No, you .”-  He breathed out and before Jun could even react Sunggyu had already pulled out his hand and landed a punch on his face.  Unfortunatelly Jun’s friends where still in the room and one blink of an eye later he was held down completely form these two guys with Jun all over him. Taking the knife to slice open his dress shirt, coloring it in a deep red while doing so since he put oh so slightly into Sunggyu’s skin. Although Sunggyu didn’t want to give this sadist this but he couldn’t stop the wines and cried from his mouth, it hurt so much.

“L-let me g-go..”- He whimpered with glassy eyes,  Jun only shook his head with a satisfied smile. He placed his hand over Sunggyu’s mouth and Sunggyu took the last opportunity to hurt Jun. He bit down on his had so long and with such a force that he tasted blood. Seconds later he felt how Jun let the knife slide into is tight and he could do nothing but let out a scream, which got muffled only a moment after he had released by another had.

What in the world did I do to deserve this? How many times did I already ask myself that without getting an answer?-  He was asking himself and in that moment the door was kicked into the room.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!”- Hoya shouted after he had kicked to door open and saw the three people hovering over a still partly tied up Sunggyu.

He, himself grabbed Jun first of all, taking the knife out of his hand with a brutish move he was quite sure he had broken several bones in the boy’s hand before he smashed him to the floor. One after another, all there of them ended on the floor. While Hoya was busy breaking bones and leaving horrible marks on the guy’s faces Dongwoo rushed over to Sunggyu to free him from the robes.

Sunggyu looked horrible. Dongwoo was almost afraid to only touch him since the cuts he had on his chest looked like a lot of pain and from his tight were blood flowing.

“What are you doing here?”- Sunggyu looked shocked and relived at the same time.

“Helping you of course! Put the past aside for now we are on your side!”- Dongwoo took his hand in his and squeezed it lightly before he turned around.

“Aren’t you done yet!!! you sould not kill them or what ever you are doing at the moment, get your ing over here!”- He yelled to Hoya who immediately run over to him.

“Yeah sorry I got carried away, such a waste of a human….”

“Howon I don’t give a about these three cockroaches, help me here for a second will ya!” - Dongwoo glared at Hoya before he turned his attention back to Sunggyu, having his soft smile of his lips again.

“Can you walk?”- He asked softly and Sunggyu nodded lightly, he wasn’t so sure if he really walk straight but he would just bear the pain.

“You can hold unto mind and Howon’s shoulder, okay? We are going to lift you up now.”- Dongwoo explained but as his eyes fell on Sunggyu’s chest he stopped for a second, stud up, pealed the school blazer from his shoulders and put it on Sunggyu. As he closed the last button he put Sunggyu’s arm around his shoulder and Hoya did the same. The three of them stud up and besides a small and short whine Sunggyu was doing fine. They made their way to the infirmary but as soon as they were near the lockers Sunggyu halted.

“I have to get something…”

“But Sunggyu your wounds don-” - Dongwoo was about to argue that they should first treat his wounds but Hoya shook his head, telling the other to let it slip. Sunggyu wasn’t a child anymore, he knew what to do and what was important and from the look in his eyes it was really important.

“Okay, which one is your’s?”- Hoya asked and Sunggyu couldn’t help but glare at him for a second before he pointed to his locker.

What was this just now?-  Hoya thought slightly irritated but brought Sunggyu to his locker non the less.

He opened the locker in speed of light and a lot of letters fell out of it but he didn’t seem to care one bit while Dongwoo was shocked by it. He looked through all his stuff and pull out two letters, both written on the same paper.
He closed the door again and shoved the pieces of paper into his pocket, where fortunately the other two writing still were.


The nurse wasn’t working that day due to some reason all there of them were to engrossed into their own businesses that they couldn’t reacall the reason their teacher had mention earlier. It didn’t matter anyway. They placed Sunggyu on one of the beds.

“Should I go and get Woohyun?”- Dongwoo asked concerned.

“No…please don’t, I don’t want him to see me in such a state ….again.”- He particularly stressed the again while looked at both.

“We are sorry, this was non expectable, rude, stupid, really hurting and yeah I’m sorry, you should focus your anger against me and not Dongwoo. I kind of had my reasons but yeah talking about it instead of using the means I used would had been a better idea, sorry. Like I’m really sorry okay? Also well sorry about that kiss that was really not okay…”- Hoya was already not able to look Sunggyu or even worse Dongwoo in the eyes, now that he knew how his friend felt about him he knew that he had hurt him the most in that aspect.


While his eyes literally scanned the floor he noticed the letters that Sunggyu had just put into his pocket lying on the floor. He kneeled down and grabbed them along with the other papers and it took him not a second to recognize the writing.  

 “It’s..okay, thank you for helping me with this here right now and for knocking out the three idiots.”- Sunggyu tried to smile but Hoya wasn’t even responding to him. At least not until he found his voice again.

“W-what is this?”- He asked and looked at the letters in his hands, he read them and he was shocked. This was definitely written by his little angle Hana but she would never write something like this on her own accord, right?

“ I received them from a person, by now I know that that person is your sister. I got a hint from somebody that she was the one who started all this.”

“No, this can’t be true! My sister wouldn’t do something like this!”- He was in rage, no never would his Hana do something as shameful as this. He was the black sheep in his family and even he wouldn’t start something like this. Never…

“I got flowers from her , to be exact I received blood red hyacinth and also pictures, her writings where the worst….”- Sunggyu explained and while Hoya was still sure his sister would never do something like this, his trust to her which had been a full 100 crumbled down oh so slightly as he remembered the flowers which were standing on their dinning table. He didn’t enter the house but he still wanted to have a look if his sister was okay and while looking through the windows he saw how Hana took blood red hyacinth out of the plastic wrap. He didn’t think much of it, okay she had never ever bought flowers before in her life but he was more concern about her well-being and since he saw she was okay he sneaked back into Dongwoo’s house the older didn’t know he went for a walk to begin with.

Hoya wanted to get angry to shout and say she wasn’t the one Sunggyu was looking for but something in him told him not to. The light touch on his shoulder from Dongwoo send out the same vibes.

“Can I have a look?”- Dongwoo asked both Hoya who had the letters still in his slightly shaking hands and Sunggyu who was the owner, both nodded.

He read the lines and his blood frizzed by it, so much coldness in so little text. He also recognized the writing of the hint but he wouldn’t say it out loud. Hyorin was a nice girl and he knew how Hana treated her.

“Hoaegi…”

“No, no don’t….please….”

“But it’s the truth look at it…it’s her writing and I think she has secret even you don’t know about.”

“No, that can’t be true!”

“Lee Howon, listen to me, I would never lie to you. Who do you believe me who was by your side during all hardships or will you still blindly believe in your sister, who by the way wasn’t even able to send you a ing text while you were staying at my house. you were away for more then a week! Usually people would at least want to know about your whereabouts.”

Silence, Hoya was rubbing his face with his hands and felt how his heart was ripped into small pieces. This must be a nightmare, he only had two innocent people in his heart but one of them must have been a devil and he didn’t notice it.
He crushed the letters in his hand and Sunggyu was about to say something but after Dongwoo shook his head he knew he should let him handle the matter. Dongwoo took Hoya’s hand in his and not a second later he was pulled out of the room by his boyfriend.

“Sorry that we didn’t treat you and that I made a scene just now, sorry that I crushed your letters and sorry in advance but I’m gonna talk with my sister now ,oh and I’m getting Woohyun to look after you and then to top it all I’ll take Dongwoo with me too since I need my better half now, I love him you see.”- Hoya smiled weakly and hushed out of the room with Dongwoo before Sunggyu could even form words to respond with.  

 

 



 

So my lovelyz I'm back in school like anyone else by now TT_TT Anyways hope you like the chap and don't feel like killing me since we have 17 chapters by now and still not the promised #fluff x,D Damn I think I'm doing things wrong with this story xDDD Btw no more Jun he's gotten enough 'fun', time to get the things straight in this super ed up school x.D

But guys no kidding I was once at a school ( only or a few weeks tho) where the super bad kidz would really do such , like what the hell??

(Word count approx. 5000 that got quite long )