Gala Preperations

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 7 
Gala Preperations

 

Author's P.O.V.

Yaeun and Luhan stood there glaring at each other not minding the others who were eyeing them nervously not knowing what either of them would do. Unable to hold her tongue anymore Yaeun was opened but before she could say anything a young woman came running straight to her.

"Mian-haeyo" the young woman bowed to Yaeun looking quite disheveled.

"I'm very sorry ma'am I accidentally gave you the wrong key and room number" Yaeun eyed the woman for a while not saying a thing. Then she did something that surprised the girl she giggled.

"It's okay I understand" Yaeun stops for a bit looking at the young woman's name tag

"Min-ah shi, It's your first day at work isn't it" Yaeun smiled at Min-ah

"Ye kamsahamnida, I'll make sure that pay you back in kind before you leave ma'am" Min-ah beamed.

"It's okay" Yaeun said to the girl

"No I insist ma'am" The girl persisted earning another smile from Yaeun

That minute Yaeun finally redirected her attention to the strangers behind her especially the boy with the doe eyes (Luhan). Saying

"You there" Yaeun pointed at Luhan

"I don't know who you are but you shouldn't judge a person by his/her appearance, it makes you look ignorant and cocky" She firmly said to him turning away. On the other hand the all of the boys were flabbergasted with her statement. She left them going to the glass elevator to her "penthouse suite" as Min-ah said to her.

 

 

"Who does she think she is?! No better question is who is she?!" Luhan fumed to the boys who just got settled in their masters suite.

"Gege" Tao said making the older boy look at him, the anger evident in Luhan's eyes.

"She's not a regular person" Tao said making the others look at him doubtfully.

"What are you talking about panda, did you see her clothes? She looked like a simpleton" Luhan question him laughing at the younger boy who was unfazed by Luhan's teasing.

"Exactly hyung you only looked at her clothes, did you see her shoes and bag?" Tao asked him making the others eye him curiosly.

"Just one of her shoes cost more than $1,000 so a pair cost more than $2,000 and the bag she was carrying also rounds up to $2,000.The jewelry on the other hand combines to the cost $11,000. Sure her clothes weren't that much but that seemed like she intended to wear something simple. It's almost like she only intended for people who was knowledgeable of the cost of what she was wearing to know who she was." He explained. Frozen silence soon filling the master suite

"Plus did you see how distressed that receptionist looked realizing the mistake that she made? It was as if her whole life depended on getting that girl's acceptance for her apology.Also the place that the receptionist took her is to the penthouse suite, that one place that even we can never obtain." He added while the rest just nodded wondering who the girl was including Luhan. All except for one Suho.

Why does her voice sound so familiar  He wandered but his thoughts were soon cut off when he heard a knock on the door.

"Guys it's us" a voice had said and Suho quickly went to the door opening it. On the other side of the door waiting was Kai,Chen,Kris,Lay and Chanyeol.

They all quickly went in to see the suite and their rooms. 

''Kai hyung you missed so much when you went to go explore the hotel'' Baekhyun said to Kai.

'' What exactly did we miss'' Lay chimed in. 

Luhan looked up at them as he was sitting down on the comfortable leather couch. 

''Well it all started with this girl''...... 

Fast forward after Lulu is done telling the story

''And now we're wandering who she is'' The doe eyed boy finally finished his story.

''Wow we really did miss a lot'' They said in unison.

''Well we have some news for you too guys." Lay said

"Our Kai here just worked his magic and got us some model dates for the upcoming gala" Lay smiled showing his adorable dimples

"Well for us who needed dates" Kai said while eyeing Baekhyun, making the boy blush (Baekyeon)

"Really?! Kai hung daebak" Sehun came out of nowhere showing his thumb

The boys continued to babble asking about how their dates look. While Kai was slowly forgetting that one girl whose heart he broke two years ago.

Yaeun P.O.V.

As I was going up the elevator I can almost feel steam coming out of my ears. The nerve of that boy! 

My anger eased down a bit when Minah tapped me on the shoulder asking me if I was alright. I nodded attempting to hide my anger.

When we finally reached our destination only one door greeted us in the hallway. I'm guessing  this would be another penthouse.. I swear sometimes Lee Soo Man Samchon goes over board every time I decide to attend his gala. Well at least he didn't give me a butler this time.

I open the door and the first thing I noticed was the balcony at the other side of the room. You can already tell that the view was going to be spectacular. The whole "room" looked like a penthouse apartment.

"This will be your room Miss Song" Minah said to me

"Thank you" I replied to Minah

"Just call if you need anything Miss" Minah told me. Which reminds me the gala is tomorrow and I still haven't picked my dress. 

"Wait" I say to her. She halted and turned around looking a bit nervous which made me chuckle.

"I was just going to ask if you can help me pick out something to wear for tomorrow" Her eyes widen for a moment.

"Omo I would be honored Miss Song" She bowed at me

"Oh no please stop calling me Miss Song Yaeun would be okay" That was true though it made me feel uncomfortable. I soon led her the couch chatting with her waiting for my designer dresses to arrive. We were talking about her brother the reason why she was working in this place anyway. Minah was the only one who was taking care of her brother because they lost their parents a few years ago. As I got to know her I could tell that she was a great person making me want to help her.

"You know what Minah-shi I actually have an opening in my team would you be willing to accept the job" She looked at me for a second tearing up.

"A-are you serious Yaeun-shi" Minah looked at me stuttering a bit

"Yes,hopefully if you accept it would help you and your brother" I smiled at her.

"Thank you very much Yaeun-shi I will work very hard" She kept bowing again and again before I stopped her. That time the door bell rang and Minah insisted to open the door while I waited for her on the couch. 

Soon enough she brought in a rack filled with designer dresses. She helped me try on dresses and soon we settled on a Zuhair Murad dress for my entrance and she even helped me match the dress off with some jewelry and a clutch. I asked her to come with me to the gala but she told me she would be busy that day sadly. After a few more hours of talking she left since it was getting dark out and I on the other hand cleaned up and went to sleep.

End P.O.V.

 

Next Day

As soon as Yaeun woke up that morning she took a shower and got dressed because she knew that her manager would bring the whole Make-Yaeun-Pretty Team or so what Yaeun calls them. Not a moment later the door bell rang.

Speaking of the devil Yaeun thought while going to the door drying her hair.

"Yaeun-ah" A high pitched voice greeted her

"Omo you hair why-why does it have purple streaks didn't I tell you not to do this to your hair" Yaeun rolled her eyes toward the woman in front of her. She was mid 30s her brown hair put up on a perfect bun.

"Jiyeon unnie don't worry these are extensions" Yaeun told her hair stylist who was getting hysterical about her hair.

"How are we goi- oh oh they were extension" She hit Yaeun's arm

"You should have told me earlier did you know how scared I got?" Yaeun rubbed her arm

"Arraso unnie aish I told you already that you hit hard" She replied to her hairstylist unnie opening the door to the rest of the "team". It didn't even take them long to get settled. The next thing Yaeun knew stylist were already surrounding her forcing her to sit and that was when she knew that it was going to happen.

"So you're really going to do this unnie" Yaeun said to the woman looking out the window.

"We have no choice we both know it has to happen" Jiyeon looked back at her. Yaeun tried struggling but she was already pinned down to the chair.

"I'm sorry miss" a woman came out with the hot wax and the rest of the item. The hot wax was soon on her legs with the special paper. Then....

"NOOOOOO!!!" Yaeun screamed as they pulled all of the hair on her legs.

After a 30 minutes...

The whole team was finally finished with the waxing. A normal person would have been spent already but the whole team was already used to this. They all had worked for Yaeun before she was famous so they all knew how she would fight them off when they tried waxing her legs.

"Yah, I don't get why you would always fight us when it came to that, when you know we always win" Jiyeon told her a-matter-of-factly.

"Unnie it hurts so much though" Yaeun whined

"Arraso,arraso" She mumbled to Yaun fixing her hair. The others were already putting on make up on Yaeun. In no time they were already finished and they led Yaeun to wear her outfit. They all gathered around her looking at their creation.

"Awee guys it been hard on you but it was all worth it" Jiyeon hugged her team pretending to sob causing Yaeun to scoff.

~

After the team left Yaeun was picked up by Henry who looked awestruck when he saw her. The two arrived to the venue of the Gala after a few minutes of driving and when they arrived people greeted them from left to right. What they didn't know is that a pair of eyes were watching them.

 

 



Authors Note

Hello people!! God it's been weeks since I updated.My big test is coming up guys I hope I can pass it. I should really add Yubin in the story again soon but i'm still not sure when tho. Did you guys hear the new Exo song Call me baby ughhhhh I swear I thought I was going to melt. Lay is starting to ruin my bias list guys and Kai my baby I died. Them body rolls my feels.Then SNSD coming back SM is planning to kill me. Sorry i'm all over the place guys I am just in one of those moods when I wrote this.

New Subbies

AirunN,CrystabelMyungsoo,GraceHwang,rkzm_kai,chrldonr,bbbbexo,fiyazni 

Thank you soo much for subbing I hope you enjoy the rest of the story like I said before all of my subbies are precious thank you for sticking around even though I have flaws in my writing so

 

This is your author logging off and as always subscribe,comment and upvote. Till next time peaceeeeeeeee!!!!!.