Lost

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 11 
Lost

Yaeun P.O.V.

I woke up again, the nightmares I have been having from the past never ceases. It was my fault I shouldn't have come back at that time and because of that stupid mistake I lost more than I had hoped to gain. Tears start falling and soon my eyes had fluttered closed

That morning

Today was that day, I force myself to get up. My eyes were swollen from crying the night before, I quickly get dressed; all black and drive myself to where everything had started. As soon as I arrive I couldn't control myself and I cry for what I lost my sweet child, my baby.

 

 When I was younger I thought love was simply an illusion people distract themselves so they wouldn't have to feel lonely. Since in my life nothing really went well with that thing called love.

My father had been cheating on my mother before I had been born, in fact he wasn't even there when I came into the world he was with one of his mistresses. Mother dear thought that because I was in the world he would stop but unfortunately he didn't and I never really understood why she would just stay at home pretending everything was alright when it wasn't but alas when I was 10 she finally decided to leave the poor excuse of a man.

From there on its just been my mother and I but then he came along. Kai and I had met in high school and started dating soon after. I remember telling him that I would give him two chances in our relationship. With him I no longer thought that love was stupid or unnecessary, he made me feel whole. After I caught him with that girl in the club my whole world came crashing down it was then I realized why my mother had stayed with my father all those times, she didn't want to lose him because she had loved him more than she had loved herself.

Everything changed when I caught Kai with Yubin only then did I realize that I had become a mirror image of my mother. How stupid I was to not have left him after the first time. 

Only a week after I broke up with Kai did I realize I was pregnant. I kept it a secret, the love I felt for him was there but the trust was gone. 

My precious baby girl... 

I lost her because I was stupid enough come go back to him again, for believing in him again. It's because of me...

End P.O.V.

Author P.O.V.

Yaeun slowly made her way to her daughters grave tears streaking her cheeks. 

"I'm sorry aegi I didn't visit you as much as you and I would have wanted umma has been busy" she whispered as the wind blew rustling the tree.

"I've met your appa again but I don't know if I should forgive him, he seems to have changed or so he says" 

"Aegi saranghae, I'll always remember you even though your not here with umma anymore."

After staying there for a long while Yaeun hesitantly left not even noticing the figure that watched her from afar.

End Author P.O.V.

Kai P.O.V.

After my little confrontation with Yaeun I wanted to talk to her again but I knew she would refuse to see me because she was simply that stubborn, it was one of the traits that drew me to her. I remember pursuing her for months before she finally agreed to talk to me. She was the first woman to gave ever rejected me in my whole life...

Now that I think about it how about I go visit the place where Yaeun and I met.

...

After driving for at least 40 minutes I finally arrived but to my surprise Yaeun was already there I got out of the car with every intention of talking to her until I saw the tears running down her face. She looked at something near the tree with a look of grief and sadness. 

Soon enough Yaeun left and I walked closer to the tree.

End Kai P.O.V.

The sight that greeted Kai left him speechless. Underneath the tree lied a single grave

Here lies Kim Ha-eun

Beloved Daughter.

December 24 2013

"Why,why would you keep this a secret." Kai whispered. Now lying on the floor Kai sobbed for the lost of his daughter. The daughter he never knew of and never met.



Authors Note

Hey guys I haven't updated in like a month. School started and well being in advanced classes really took a toll and I couldn't update. So how have you guys been?