What We Lost

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 9 
What We Lost

 

 

Author P.O.V.

No, why can't you stay still for once Yaeun clutched her chest attempting to slow it down. She was in the ladies room in attempt to remove herself from Kai burning gaze. 

Remember what he did and what you lost Yaeun told herself. Putting on that mask of hers again before leaving. However all of her attempts seemed to have vanished for as soon as she got out she had seen that one person she wanted to avoid.

"Kai" She said coming out as a broken whisper. He wasted no time and soon enclosed her between the wall and himself.

"I missed you so much Yaeun did you know that" He whispered in her ear. Yaeun could smell the alcohol when he opened his mouth.

"Enough you're drunk just let me go" Yaeun struggled to free herself but to no avail.

"What if I don't want to let you go?" He asked her 

"What if I tell you right now that I am going to be a selfish prick and not let you go will you come back to me?"

"S-stop saying none sense that you won't even remembe-" Yaeun was cut off and felt Kai's lips on hers. She felt herself succumb to him but it soon disappeared when she realized what they were doing and tried pulled away but it was no use. He pulled away a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry" He whispered to her out of breath

"but I will do everything to get you back, no matter how much you try to resist me or tell me you hate me" At that time Yaeun had already lost her patience and slapped Kai.

"Go ahead and try" 

"You and I both know that I'm to broken too love and you're too unfaithful to be loved" She said to him while leaving. While Kai stood there motionless wondering what he just did.

The Day After

It had been a day after the incident between Yaeun and Kai had occurred. Yaeun had received a call for the movie it seemed her partner intended for the film had been caught in a scandal and dropped the movie. 

"Mian-haeyo Yaeun-shi I know this is you're vacation day but we have to call you back because of this issue"

"Ah no no it's okay I understand that you would need me there to help pick my partner" The conversation went on for a few more minutes before both had said goodbye

After the conversation Yaeun laid down her bed sighing since this would mean she would have to pack everything again. 

"Vacation my I should have known" the girl whined.

"Guess I have to get ready".

It was done she was finally finished with packing now to get ready. After picking out her outfit she decided to try and do her hair and make up. Casual and natural just the way she like it.

"Now to leave" she said carrying her big bag while getting inside the elevator.

When she had arrived at the main lobby she had seen him and Siara.

Yaeun held a scoff and walked to her car So much for getting me back she thought but before she could reach her car someone blocked her way causing her to bump into that persons chest.

She looked up and to her surprise it was Kai.

"Going somewhere" He asked her with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I am, shouldn't you be with the new addition to your collection of " She said as she tried to move pass him.

"I meant what I said before, I love you " He gripped her wrist.

"And yet not a day later I see you with another woman typical" 

"That was nothing we were just talking besides she's a friend now an-" He tried explaining to her but she just chuckled.

"How many times have you said those words to me then" Kai looked at Yaeun confused

"It was nothing, we're just friends. To think I used to believe you when you said those words to me, I was easy for you to fool wasn't  I"

"Yaeun I've changed, this is different. I'm sorry for what I did I was s-"

"You should be sorry but like I said I used to believe you and was easy for you to fool. Now if were done here please move" With that Yaeun left Kai.

Yaeun P.O.V.

 Looking out the window of the plane reminded me of that time when I left for America. I had asked myself a number of things when I left.  

Why is it so easy for people to betray the ones who they claim to love

Was the love between Kai and I real

Is love meant to be this painful

Was it my fault

Eventually I had answered those questions for myself. Our love was real but at one point he just grew tired of the same thing over and over again. I was angry for what he did, I'm still angry at him now for breaking his promise and for breaking me...

When I first met him I knew what kind of a guy he was but I thought our love was enough to change him. Love is most definitely sweet but it truly cannot change a man's nature. And his love was as precious as it was painful.

"Dear passengers this is your pilot speaking and we will be landing at Seoul in a few minutes" 

Finally, Jeju was nice but as expected Seoul still holds a special place in my heart. 

As we landed and got out of the plane I could see my manager whom decided to stay in Seoul to help me have a peaceful vacation.

"Manager unnie I missed you so much!!" I whined as I ran to hug her.

"Aigoo you're such a baby" she hugged me back and petted my head.

"Come on we have to go to the auditions and it starts in 40 minutes" she hurried me along to the van. Hiding me from the blinding camera flashes. 

When we got into the car she handed me a magazine. The headline was the incident that happened during the Gala. 

"Ohh now it actually makes sense, no wonder there were so many journalists" I told her 

"Are you okay, did she hurt you in any way" Manager Unnie continued to squabble occasionally checking me for any bruises.

"But you know what I'm more surprised you didn't hurt her" she said.

"Unnie!" I yelled at her.

"Miahne it's just not like you to just let her go easy, usually you go easy on someone when you know someone around and you care about your image in front of that person" she suddenly gasped then said.

"No.. Was she perhaps that person's date or something" She questioned and I think she found her answer when I stayed quiet. From the look on her face I could tell she was angry. 

"Aish that jashik," she mumbled about to start ranting again but before she could start the car stopped at our destination.

End P.O.V.

 



Authors Note

Hellooooooo guys, It really has been a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for not updating for so long T-T. At one point I had this mental breakdown and just thought about giving up this story but then I thought I've already made it this far why not finish and with that I'm back. I honestly don't know how frequent I will be updating but I will try my best FIGHTING!!!!.

NEW SUBBIES

Geetamin,Nana_Kai,SarahNevares88,dindarght_1312,Smileyblu,Debbiemo48,sue_myungsoo,moonjiminmia,thranya200,

Thank you SOOOO much and welcome!!!

Also any sones out there excited about SNSD's MV's and Comeback to come??!!