She

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 12 
She

Yaeun P.O.V.

Everything was going great in America during my fifth month of pregnancy, I had decided to take a long hiatus so I could take care of my baby and remove any unnecessary stress. That was when I asked myself will I be okay with my child asking where her father was, if I could live with the guilt of not telling Jongin of our child so I went back to Korea....

Flashback

On the plane

*Beep Beep* 

"Hello dear passengers, this is your captain speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts we will soon be landing in Korea. Once more thank you for flying with us"

I fasten my seatbelt as the pilot directed and soon enough we arrived in Korea my home...

The whole trip was hazy and I already informed Jongin that I was coming to see him and that we needed to talk.He responded telling me that he was at home.

Home... I find myself remembering the events that happened.

"Aggashi we're here" the cab driver said.

"Ah yes, thank you" I handed him his pay and got out of the cab. Immediately I felt the cold wind bite my skin. Slowly I make my way to his apartment.

When I did arrive I knock at his door but no one answered. Impatiently I knocked louder but still no one so I did something that would regret for a long long time...

I shakily typed in the 4 digit code 3749 and entered. It was empty and everything seemed normal except for that one door that was slightly opened. I make my way to the door naively thinking that he had forgotten to close it a horrible habit of his but I was wrong. Inside was Yubin and Jongin in bed together he was asleep but she was awake. Her eyes locked with mine and she got up holding the blanket to cover her body. She made her way to me smirking.

"Jongin Oppa was really energetic, he fell asleep right away after... Well you know what I'm talking about don't you -" I couldn't stop myself and before I knew it my hand had flown to her face. The sound of my hand making contact with her face resonated in the room. Her face had turned to the side with the force of my slap. She slowly turned her head to me with a glare.

"He knows" She said looking at my stomach bump. My hand moved protectively to my stomach.

"He doesn't want it, he wants you to abort it" By that time it was my turn to glare at her.

"As long as he knows, that was all I wanted" I turned to leave. but I turned slightly and said

"It's a girl and her name will be Hae-un" With that I left, the whirl of emotions I felt stayed; anger,hurt,sadness. When I stepped out of the building snow had started to fall and with each step I took I found myself getting dizzier until.... darkness.

....

"Agashi... Can you hear me.. Your.. Hospital..." The voices.. What's happening.. Wait the hospital.. No..

"Please don't take this precious thing away from me"  I muttered.

"Please no please" My screams filled the room and as I opened my eyes whiteness repleted my vision.

....

"I'm so sorry we tried everything we could" Tears uncontrollably fell down my cheeks. 

End Flashback 

Days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years but the pain never faids away.

End P.O.V.

Kai P.O.V.

I sit there looking at the gravestone. My poor child...

I have to talk to Yaeun. Why did she hide this from me?!!!

Reluctantly I leave my daughter and got into my car. She needs to answer my questions.

End P.O.V.

Yubin P.O.V.

I woke up abruptly my heart pounding out of my chest. It seems as if something bad is about to happen. Has Jongin oppa and Yaeun unni met yet. 

No.. That can't happen. It took me years just to get close to Jongin oppa, I'm not going to let Yaeun unni ruin what we have.

The feeling of uneasiness didn't leave me instead it got worse. I decided that taking a cold shower maybe it could take this horrible feeling away.

End P.O.V.

Author P.O.V.

Yaeun sat at her couch thinking of all the possibilities if she hasn't met Jongin. If only she had listened to her mother.

Flashback

"Do you think he's going to love you unconditionally?!" Her mother yelled at her

"Yes mom, I love him and I believe he loves me to" Young Yaeun yelled back.

"He's going to end up hurting you! Why can't you see that" 

"Mom he's not our love is stronger than what you and dad had an-"

"Love!" Her mother looked at her with a piercing gaze.

"Love is like a rose, it may be beautiful on the outside but there will always be a hidden pain somewhere!" 

"You and Kai are both young, you do not know what love is "

"I'm leaving no matter what you say mother, please understand my decision" With that Yaeun left for Seoul never looking back.

....

"Mom.." She stood in front of the very building she had left all those years ago tears staining her cheeks.

"Yaeun" Her mother enveloped her in her arms and Yaeun broke down crying nonstop.

....

"He cheated, he cheated mom and I let him do so multiple times" Yaeun cried.

"You were right, He was like dad, I'm sorry mom"

End Flashback

Yaeun snapped out of her daze when she heard heavy knocking. She carefully opened the door only to find a furious Jongin there. He rushed inside her apartment and closed the door. Bedore she could say anything he yelled

"Why?!"

"Why didn't you tell me about our daughter !!"

.....



Authors Note 

Helloo people I'm back with a new chapter and I am starting to enjoy this story again,my motivation is coming back. So I have been obesseing with one kdrama lately and it's called "I Have a Lover". You guys should totally check it out its amazing. 

Thank you to the new subbies.

I'm sorry that I can't list you guys here like I usually do but it gets a bit confusing because some unsub and resub and its just nuts.