The Other Woman

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 3
The Other Woman

 

Author's P.O.V.

"Jongin" Yaeun whispered under her breath. Images flashed through her mind and the walls she had built on her heart trembled with the mere sight of him. 

"Yaeun-ah did you say something" her manager had asked her.

"Huh oh nothing, By the way unnie when are we going to arrive in the fashion shoot" 

"Well we just have to turn on this corner and we're good"

" Arraso I'll get ready then" Quickly Yaeun fixed her hair and just in time. They arrived in front of a big building with big glass windows.

"Remember Yaeun ignore the other girls that try to mess with you, I don't want to drag you or wrestle you again to let go of their hairs. It gets tiring after a while" Her manager warned before getting out of the car.

"They deserved it though" Yaeun mumbled following her manager.

"So who am I working with today" Yaeun asked with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"An upcoming model uhmm" Her manager opened the door to the building while trying to remember the model's name. Yaeun on the other hand scanned the room but her eyes stopped at the girl on front of her. Before her manager could say something she already knew who the other model was going to be. The person who broke her trust and her heart.

"Jang Yubin" Yaeun whispered.

"Oh how did you know" Her manager questioned but Yaeun only paid attention to the person in front of her.

End P.O.V 

 

 

Jang Yubin P.O.V.

I was excited when I heard about the new modeling job but now that I see my partner I'm reconsidering. Song Yaeun my dear cousin. As I stare into her eyes and I see pain,anger, and sadness written all over it. Seeing her like that broke me. Our sisterhood, trust and friendship disappeared because I chose love. I was aware of what I did and I knew the consequences but I didn't care and I still don't care. "I don't care" those three words that ruined everything. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her walk towards me or so I thought. She walked passed me straight to the elevator . As soon as she left felt a pang in my heart and I wonder, for two years I didn't feel anything so why now.

End P.O.V.

 

 

Song Yaeun P.O.V 

I walk straight to the elevator not giving her a second glance. The next thing I knew I arrived in front of my dressing room.

"Yaeun-ah gwenchana you look pale" My manager unnie asked.

"Yea can I go to the restroom for a bit" I could hear the shakiness in my voice.

"Sure just go straight then turn right" 

I quickly rushed to the restroom putting my hand on my mouth trying to suppress my sobs. As soon as I arrived I got into one of the stalls and cried my heart out. Why did I have to see them again? Yubin my cousin the one that I trusted more than anyone the one who I thought knew me better than I knew myself. Jongin the one that I though I would spend my life with and be the father of my children. Then everything disappeared right in front of me.

End P.O.V 

 

 

Author's P.O.V 

"Yaeun you can do this, you just have to stay in Korea for a few more months. GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT."  Yaeun muttered to herself wiping her tears. Soon enough she went to the dressing room where she saw what she was going to wear.

"So the concept for me at least is a fallen angel?" Yaeun hollered at her manager 

"Yup something like that now hurry up and get ready" Her manager rushed.

After some time......

"Surprisingly this feels comfortable" Yaeun whispered touching the skirt or her dress. It was at that time Yubin got out wearing her costume the exact opposite of what Yaeun was wearing.

" Alright were starting in 5" the photographer announced

End P.O.V.

 

 

Song Yaeun P.O.V

"Calm down Yaeun be professional this is work" I keep telling myself that over and over again.Yet why am shaking is it anger or fear that makes me act like this.

" Okay set up guys" the photographer instructed I quickly got up and so did Yubin. We posed where I sat down on my heels touching my hair and giving a fierce look to the camera while Yubin put her hand on her hips crossing her legs. We continued on finishing the first day of the shoot I decided to take my car and as I was getting to the parking lot I saw them together again. I see Yubin slightly blushing nervously playing with her hands while talking to Jongin who was smiling at her. Then the next thing I knew Jongin led her to his car, soon leaving. At the same time I hid behind the wall tears streaming down my face holding my hand to my mouth sliding down slowly. Pain stuck me but it's clear now they've moved on and they're happy I wish them well. After wiping my tears I head to my car going home.

End P.O.V.

 

 

Author's P.O.V.

The next day Yaeun decided to meet some of her friends to catch up (friends aka idols) she lazily put on her clothes throwing her currently red hair into a bun. They decided to meet at one of the girls' house. She took her car driving to a nice neighborhood getting out of the car and ringing the doorbell. She heard some commotion before the door opened revealing Hyolyn the one and only.

"Yah, why did you come late Ailee, Hyoyeon, Bom and I have been waiting !"  Hyolyn scolded

"Mianhe Unnie I over slept hehehe" Yaeun explained 

" Aish pabo" Hyolyn plafully flicked her forehead 

"Come on you're already late" the older girl hollered almost dragging Yaeun inside. This was something Yaeun missed, her crazy unnie. Hopefully this girl time would get my mind off of them she thought while going to the living room.

 



Authors Note

*Deep Bow* I'm sorry if the story seems a bit short and if you didn't like it I will do better. I've busy writing a story for my English class and maybe I'll post it here too changing some names so i've been busy. As always feedback is appreciated it encourages me more than you think even if it's anything that you may think i could improve on. Thanks to my subbies you guys are as always awesome and the upvoters. I'll update soon please take care of me~

P.S. Sorry if Yaeun was emotional this chapter I really immersed myself and put myself in her position and same thing with Yubin. Yea I got really emotional.

Shout out new subbie Kaigirl123 Thank you for subscribing