Prologue

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 1
Prologue

Song Yaeun P.O.V.

 

 "Yes, thank you very much for the hard work" I bowed to the photographer.

Another modeling gig finished and just enough time to buy Jongin cake for his birthday!  I sprint walk to the door with the EXIT sign racing to my Black Honda in the parking lot. Inside the car was full of decorations for my hubby’s surprise birthday party, I decided to do this for him since he’s been working hard as a trainee for SM lately. He already told me that he’s going to be at SM and to make him unsuspicious I told him I’m going to be out late working so I could decorate the apartment and surprise him! Now to the bakery.

40 minutes later….

   

After getting all the decorations and cake out my trunk I head to his apartment and walking quickly I arrived in the elevator in no time.

Now let’s see I thought while pressing 6 on the elevator button “I need to decorate the house and do this and that” I mumbled till I heard the elevator bell.

I was walking slowly to his apartment that was in the end of the hallway planning everything out in my head. I was in front of his apartment room and typed 4 digit code 3749.The place was really quiet except for one room that had the door open slightly

"Aish he's seriously so forgetful sometimes" I mumbled while going to close the door putting down the decorations and cake near the kitchen. 

I hurriedly went to the door but before I closed it the sight that greeted me made me regret going near the door in the first place....

My beloved boyfriend and a girl whose face I cannot see were kissing each other passionately. I looked at him caressing her cheek as he would with me.

So this is why he’s been so busy lately I thought as I staggered to the kitchen using the walls for my support. How can he do this to me again when he promised..

End P.O.V.

 

 

 

Author P.O.V.

"Yaeun get your self together you promised yourself never to do this when something like this happened" She said to herself holding her tears. It was at that time that she had an idea. Without thinking twice she opened the fridge got soda opening it, not forgetting the cake she bought for him. Slowly she walked toward the room opening the door.

“Happy Birthday Honey!” She exclaimed unable to hide the sarcasm in her voice. The two looked at her finally revealing the other woman's face.. Yes that woman's face that made Yaeun falter for a few seconds.

"Since I see you two are already having a nice time how about we add some cake" She bitterly said remembering to shove the cake in Kai's face.

"And some soda" Pouring the coke in that woman. It was then that she did something unpredictable she kissed him. 

"That would be the last time Kim. Jong. In. savor it" she whispered on his lips.

“Well now I see my work is done I’ll be leaving” She declared straightening her self up exiting the room.

Kai stood in shock for a moment but he snapped out of his trance hopping to his feet going after Yaeun and before she could leave the apartment he held her wrist. In turn she slapped him across his face.

“We’re over and I don’t think I need to give a reason why, now if you excuse me’” she whispered holding back her tears yanking her wrist off his hand. Yaeun momentary stopped for a bit looking at her hand it was our 2 year anniversary ring. That time she gathered all her courage and took off the ring giving it back to it's owner.

 “I’m sorry” she heard while opening the apartment's front door.

“I shouldn’t have done it but it’s just that….. I was weak please please just give me another chance” He said back hugging me. The shakiness in his voice gave away that he was crying.

“How long and how many girls” She asked him without looking back at him.

“1 year and more than 5 girls but Yubin was the one I was closest with” Yaeun sighed taking his hands off her waist.

“Then you already know the answer I told you at the beginning of this relationship that if you break my heart more than once then were done and I already gave you your second chance when I saw you kissing that girl in the club” She firmly said not wanting to look back because her face was already painted with tears.

“ That girl inside is my cousin you're probably unaware of that I just wanted to tell you” She whispered closing the door separating the two. 

As she closed that door she made her way to the elevator feeling weak and empty. The elevator opened and she gathered all her strength to go inside but as soon as she got in her cold mask finally broke and so did she. Crying quietly clutching her heart.

"So this is how it feels when you know it's over" She thought

End P.O.V.

 

 

Kai P.O.V.

      I watched her walk away from me I’m so stupid I just let go of the best thing in my life I cried quietly holding on to her promise ring. I shouldn’t have took advantage of her and learned a lesson with the club incident but I got arrogant thinking she would never find out. Our relationship has a breaking point and I think we just reached it I’m sorry Yaeun.



 

Authors Note

Sorry for the short update I'll try to write more T-T this is my first story please look kindly on it if you have any qustions please feel free to ask or any suggestions.

Comments, Subscriptions and Upvotes are appreciated thank you again :)