Looking at you

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 10 
Looking At You

Kai P.O.V.

"Soooo uhm.."

"Please tell us your name"

"Ah ye- yeah anyeonghaseyo Kim Jongin imnida"

"I will be guessing you are auditioning for the main lead yes"

"Yes... I think" 

So how did I get into this situation... I'm in front of the girl I love and turns out I'm going to be auditioning for a movie.

After that incident with Yaeun, I followed her back to Seoul even resorting to begging my manager. Seeing how much I hurt her without even realizing it at that time. I regret everything....

The car we were following soon stopped in front a building and a moment later I saw her get out with her manager. She seemed to be in a sombre mood, most likely because of me. Pushing my thoughts to the side I followed her undetected.

That turned out to be a bad idea because now I'm inside an audition room..

The PD's,director, and Yaeun were there lined up sitting with a long table in front of them.

"So shall we start" a man with a bald head and circle glasses said

"Ah is it possible for me to ad lib with Yaeun-shi" I shifted my eyes to Yaeun.

"Sure" Yaeun eyes glowered as she stared into mine.

"Well.... I don't see why not" He replied hesitantly. Yaeun slowly got up and stood next to me.

"Okay, the current situation the two of you had broken up due to him cheating and you see each other a month later and he begs for you Yaeun shi to forgive him" the director said.

"And... Scene" It was at that time that I has immersed myself to the time when I had found out she had left to America. The longing I had felt realizing how much she had meant to me and knowing that it was too late at that point. Holding on to her things she had left in my apartment hoping that I could have or feel her presence there. Drinking everyday and at one point being hospitalized because of it.


Author P.O.V.

When the scene had started Yaeun already had her back on Kai not wanting to see him, but to her surprise before she could even say something Kai hugged her tightly. He was like a child holding on to his favorite toy refusing to ever let it go.

"Yaeun-ah please don't leave I'm sorry I-I don't know if I could keep going now that I don't have you with me anymore." Kai's voice cracked tears b his eyes.

"How ironic you seemed perfectly fine replacing me with her" Yaeun coldly responded breaking free of his grasp.

"No" He shouted startling everyone in the room

"She -she could and can never replace you" He held slowly raised his hands to cup her face almost afraid that he would break her.

"I was stupid, I took advantage of your love not knowing how much it meant to me" He whispered. Yaeun was speechless not knowing how to respond.

"I thought I was going to go crazy not seeing you,not holding you" Tears streamed down his face at that point, Yaeun snapped out of her trance and to Kai's suprise she slowly raised her small hand and wiped away his tears, giving him a broken smile.

"The damage has been done" she told him

"You know that I would've been happier If you had told me you wanted to break up, that would have been so much better than cheating because you broke me. I don't know how to pick up the peices and put myself back together again." 

"That's why I'm here right now let's start over Yaeun-ah I will help pick up the broken pieces, no matter how much I may hurt myself trying to fix the mistakes I made."

"And cut" the director yelled. Soon enough the whole room was filled with applause.

 Yaeun pulled away from Kai holding her tears in.

"Congratulations Kim Jongin shi you got the part. We will contact you soon for more information."

Kai just unconsciously nodded his head looking at Yaeun who excused herself. As soon as the director stopped talking he followed Yaeun, when Kai had found Yaeun she was sitting on the floor clutching her knees close to her body.

"Yaeun" With that small sound Yaeun whipped to the source and when she saw who it was she quickly stood up.

"Kai what are you doing he-here" She looked away from not wanting to show her tears. Kai slowly moved towards her wrapping his arms around her small frame

"It's okay,you don't have to hide your tears from me anymore" He said to her

"From now on I'll make up everything, I'll help you find yourself again and fix us" She turned to him.

"That's just easy for you because you have no idea what I lost and the pain I went through" 

"If only" she whispered.

Yaeun P.O.V.

Bits and peices of what I went through came rushing back to me when after the scene that we had done.

We were leaving Korea and going to America. 

I clutched my chest feeling my heart constrict at the very thought of those memories

"No, please don't take this precious thing away from me"

I couldn't take it anymore and asked to leave, stoppping at a hidden corner finding myself doing what I have always done when I thought of...

My screams filled the room and whiteness replete my vision

Stop please I clutched my knees closer to me hoping I wouldn't come back to that moment. Then he came... He called my name with such a loving tone and when I had asked him why he was there he said all the things that I had wanted to hear before that time, before that immense pain of loosing... I had wished multiple times that I could forget and forgive him but it's not easy, It will never be easy.

As I walk away from him I wiped my tears telling myself to be stong but I find myself wavering everytime I look at him.



Authors Note

Heloooooooooo guys, new update today. I just wanted to squeeze a chapter or two in because I'm going to go on vacation for a week or two. Anyways school is just around the corner and I don't know how to feel about it. 

New Subbies

ladiexrenee,Samchoe23,exolover22345,annie_sue,-B2STfreakk,baeksuminkimjongin,scattered,Kpopforever1

Sooo Shinee just came back with Married to Music and let me just say the MV is weird.