The Gala

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 8 
Gala

 

Kai P.O.V

As soon as my "date" and I arrived at the Gala I could already feel eyes on us and soon enough people came toward us giving fake smiles and laughs. 

"So Kai shi, do you mind introducing us to your beautiful date" a woman with too much make up said

"Ah this is Siara, she's a model" I smiled at the woman

"She look very lovely and you could already tell even from a distance that she was a model." I turned my head to see my date. Siara was wearing a very y outfit. I my lips thinking of what we could do after this whole Gala but all of my thoughts were wiped away when I spotted Henry and Yaeun on the corner of my eye. Yaeun was stood out from the crowd, she was beautiful.... Right beside her was the man I envied the most at this moment Henry. I turned around to restrain myself from doing anything stupid, only to notice that the people who were talking to us has already moved on and went to Yaeun and Henry. Siara didn't look to pleased with that.

"Oppa look at that , who is she anyway she's not even that pretty!" She scoffed. I just bit my tongue and rolled my eyes. Is she even a model how can she not know who Yaeun is?!

"Oppa I want to go over there and meet that girl and make people see how pretty I am compared to her." She drags me off to see Yaeun before I could even say anything else. As we both come closer her eyes landed on us and they doubled in size. She must be really shocked to see me with another after I just told her how much I loved her last time.

"Hello there, Siara" Siara extended her hand towards Henry first ignoring Yaeun who was right beside her. Well this is going to be interesting.

"Nice to meet you,Henry" Henry shook hands with her. Then finally the girl turned to Yaeun who was clearly too baffled about my date to even remember I was here. Siara smiled (clearly fake) at first and said.

"Excuse me,but who are you?" She said shocking everyone around Yaeun.

"Omo Siara-shi you don't know who Yaeun-shi is?!" One asked aloud

"Are you sure you're even a model" Another whispered. Everyone looked at the two nervously until Yaeun let out a small chuckle.

"You must be a rookie, Yaeun nice to meet you-"

"Siara, not a rookie actually I've been a model for many famous magazines." Siara replied her voice laced with anger.

"Well nice to meet you Siara, I'm sorry I guess I just haven't seen you" Yaeun said before walking away with Henry leaving Siara speechless. The crowd of course followed the two.

Author P.O.V.

"Oh,really?!" Siara said anger evident in her voice. She was approaching Yaeun with a drink on hand and then....

*Splash* 

Siara spilled her drink on Yaeun's dress. Yaeun turned to look at the girl with a blank expression

"Oops I'm sorry I guess I just wasn't looking" she said to Yaeun

"Siara shi you asked me who I was correct" Yaeun started

"Well I am Song Yaeun a super model. I have participated in runaways in Fashion week and done countless projects for famous magazines such as Vouge,Guess and at one point was a Victoria Secret Angel. " She continued. Siara's eyes widen a bit.

"As a sunbae I am embarrassed for you. Please have restraint on yourself, and you Kai shi please control your date to prevent things like this from happening. Luckily for you Siara shi this stain on the dress could easily be taken off if not you would've had to talk to the designer that is all the way in Paris and explain why you did this." The room was now filled with silence as Yaeun excused her self.

It wasn't long until Lee So man arrived and saw Yaeun.

"Aigoo Yaeun shi what happened?!" He fumed

"Oh just a little accident but Uncle please don't worry about it." She tried calming him.

"Uncle excuse me for a bit I have to change for my performance" She smiled sweetly at him then left. 

It didn't take long for Lee So man to find out what had happened to Yauen. He decided to leave Siara be since Yaeun had told him it was okay and she had already talked to the girl.

Yaeun on the other hand had changed to her primary outfit for the night and got ready for her performance (Fool me once by Jesse Godwin). After it all ended Kai felt uncomfortable feeling as if the song was directed to him. After the performance the dance floor was open to everyone. 

Yaeun and Henry paired up and so did Kai and Siara it was then that the song played. Yaeun was grasping Henry's back while dancing to the slow song when her eyes met with Kai's sad ones. 

And it's hard for me to say I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me.

The song played as Yaeun averted her eyes after realizing how long they had been making eye contact.. Yes that was all it was eye contact. She told herself and yet it seems her heart did not agree as it was beating like crazy. 

Kai on the other hand was saddened when Yaeun averted her gaze. She's so close but I'm still unable to have her. He thought.So this is what they mean by love is like war, it's easy to start but difficult to stop and impossible to forget. Just by the sight of her being with another feels like a knife stabbing his chest repeatedly how could he stand by while the person he loves is being taken from him? 

He will get her back no matter what happens because it seems standing by seeing her happy with another would never work with him. Call it selfish but he couldn't lose her again.

 

 

 

 



Authors Note

HELLOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE!!!! Wow it's been a while I finally had some free time to write I just finished testing god I hate them. Thankfully next year I won't have to take them but there's a replacement the keystones *sighhh*. Anyways how are you guys? Was you day good? Sorry this chapter was short I just wanted to get something out there as soon as I could.

Thanks for the upvotes

EpicVIP and Barelessbody

New subbies

jxchia1004,frozenxiu,lovegirl098,KAELOVESKPOP,EpicVIP,Barelessbody,kazusaimai1999,jr72ok

 

As always subscribe comment and upvote this is you author signing out peaceeeeeeee ✌✌✌✌