That Awkward Moment

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 5
That Awkward Moment

 

Yaeun P.O.V. 

Were finally here in the Italian Restaurant and I'm starving. The restaurant was nice actually and once you get in a delicous aroma greets you.

"Wooow, this place looks really nice Henry" I said unable to hide the smile on my face

"Yeah I went here with some Super Junior members and I made sure to remember this place"

"Really it looks amazing'' I smiled

He excused himself for a moment to go and talk to what seems like the owner's daughter. At first the girl had a faint shade of pink in her cheeks smiling happily to see Henry but when he pointed to me ,her smile slowly faded and she stared at me as if I had two heads. I didn't know how to react so I just stood there awkwardly until Henry made his way to me holding out his arm.

''Shall we ?'' He said with that sly grin of his face and of course I held out my arm to hold him.

The girl led us to the V.I.P. part of the restaurant with other ''celebrities'' too. She soon seated us to a table giving us the menu.

 

Kai P.O.V. 

Yubin and I finally arrived at the Italian restaurant. She talked to the owner's daughter ''May'' Yubin called her who looked at me wide eyed.I smirked at her she winked at me, guess I found my one night stand again. The girl was fairly attractive she had long brown hair and dainty features but you could tell the type of girl she was.

While she was leading us to the V.I.P. section of the restaurant she kept giving me y faces. At the time we were near our table I heard something that made me froze in place her laugh.

It was her laugh the one that she'd give me when I snuggled on her neck and she would tell to stop even though she wants me to do it because that's how she was. My eyes wandered from left to right until I finally found the source of the laughter. It was my Yaeun with another man, I feel anger rise up along with questions in my head but one thought made me unable to move *She's not mine anymore

Flashback

The boys had invited me to the club a few hours ago and as soon as I arrived they greeted me with drinks so now I'm a bit tipsy.

''Jongin-ah let's go to the bar'' Kris hyung said while dragging me to get a drink.

''Sure hyung'' I replied and when we finally arrived to the bar a woman dressed in a tight red dress came over to me flirting. Soon that flirting turned to her kissing me and I dragging her to an empty room.

''Are you sure about this'' She asked breathlessly 

''As sure as I'll ever be'' I replied kissing her. What I hadn't anticipated that night was Yaeun. She came in the room with a smile that quickly fell when she saw what I was doing. 

''Ya-Yaeun- ah'' I thought that would stop her but she ran out of the room and I soon followed. I hug her hoping it would stop her from leaving me. She turns around her eyes streaming with tears. 

''You promised me''  she hit me in the chest repeatedly and I just stood there holding her hoping it would ease her pain.

''Why why did you do this to me'' She was in that state for a while and I kept holding her because I knew that if she left it would be the end of us. 

''Babe look at me I'm sorry I was a bit drunk and-'' she looked up at me her eyes red from crying.

''I'll give you one more chance your last one'' That was all I needed to hear I hugged her swearing I would never do it again and we went home. 

''I would never do it again'' The empty promise I made to her. The next time the boys invited me I did the same thing with another girl but we actually did it this time. The feeling of getting away with it consumed me the adrenaline I felt every time I got away with it. Then it came to the point when I met Yubin, she was a close friend at first then at some point I lost it and made out with her but it came with a price.. Yaeun.

The day it happened I knew that she was going to leave me, I knew she wasn't mine anymore and it killed me inside every time I thought about it. 

End flashback

Author P.O.V.

Kai stood there just staring at Yaeun when May tapped him snapping him out of his trance.

''Kai-shi the table is ready'' she whispered in his ear seductively. 

''Huh- ah de'' He followed her mindlessly still in his thoughts he didn't even notice that Yubin and his table is behind Yaeun and Henry's table. When he sat down he finally noticed where he was at near his Yaeun..

 

 

Yaeun P.O.V.

Henry and I were happily discussing our careers and how we've been lately. It was then that I noticed Kai he had a blank expression in his face seems like he's spacing out. My head automatically followed where he was sitting and lucky for me his table is right behind me oh joy.

"Hello earth to Yaeun" Henry was waving his hand in front of my face chuckling

"Yea uhmm I just thought I saw someone but I was wrong" I told him.

We dined for 30 more minutes or so. The restaurant actually had really good food but that girl kept glaring at me everytime she saw me, wonder why?

 

Henry escorted me to my car (my manager took it here for me) 

"I had a lot of fun today" I tell him

"So did I, so I'll see you at the party promise" He held out his pinky

"Promise" I giggled linking our pinkies. He soon left to go to his car and I on the other hand just stood there for a few seconds feeling elated.

"Yaeun ah" that voice, his voice. Am I going crazy or..

"Yaeun I-" he sighed. So I'm not just hearing voices it really is him, it was then that a familiar feeling washed over me love and hate.

Author P.O.V.

As the wind blew two people stood alone in the parking lot. 



Authors Note

Heyyyy guys it been a while again, I kept writing in my phone but for some reason it kept not saving so I made this chapter about 5 times over and over again. Did you guys enjoy the chapter hehehe cliffhanger. In this chapter I realized that in the prologue it was kind of wrong that you guys didn't know about the other time Yaeun caught Kai cheating so just to give you guys a background I incuded it here. Thanks so much for the new subbies lifessointeresting,lyngeehoe69,Minhanh_L,heartswg,chie22 <3 love you guys. As always subscribe, comment, and upvote. Till next time peaceeee!!

P.S. I got busy too we have a poster and background guys!!!